No, I've only read about some fake controversy people are drumming up over a joke in-game. Tumblr got bored I guess.
Yes. And you should - if you like the Baldur's Gate style of gameplay (it really is much of the same).Anyone plays Pillars of Eternity? I am a fan of Baldur's Gate, and since it is a CRPG like Divinity, I kinda want to buy it.
Oh FFS, what controversy? though I don't give a shit about this Tumblr/GG-ers clusterfuck. They would amplify every single noises.No, I've only read about some fake controversy people are drumming up over a joke in-game. Tumblr got bored I guess.
I actually don't remember much about BG's gameplay, but BG impressed me so much that I always have good opinions about anything related to BG. I might buy PoE once I finish playing other games.Yes. And you should - if you like the Baldur's Gate style of gameplay (it really is much of the same).
Not been able to play much yet, but what I have played I am a big fan of.
Story seemed interesting so far, combat is meh (but that goes with the territory), graphics are as good enough.
The intermittant voice acting is a bit odd, but is good when it is included.

There's like a joke easter egg on a tombstone that people label as transphobic. Some backer paid enough money and he put a joke/limerick style thing in it. People lost their shit over it, and since Totalbiscuit came out defending Obsidian, he got hit with the shitlord-bat as well. Really ridiculous IMO, but it's buzz for the game all the same, I guess.Oh FFS, what controversy? though I don't give a shit about this Tumblr/GG-ers clusterfuck. They would amplify every single noises.
Can't wait for the game to come over here
If it were true, then it would be on every major games news site.I've been looking around all day for confirmation about FFXV PC release but all I got is a couple of rumors. Did anyone of you hear something about this? I'm really in love with that game and I would be extremely happy if it's really coming out on PC too.
I agree, I feel like Witcher III is more similar to RDR other than anything else.Definitely agree, I put in a few hours last night. It's still far to early for me to guess at what the overall combat is going to be like(don't even have a crossbow yet) but the sword fighting at least is a little better. Hopefully, with time I'll figure out how to use it a little more strategically than I can now.
Though from the side quests I've done it seems like this is a game that you can do just a side quest and feel satisfied. I did about 5 or so last night and each was very much like a mini short story. If it can keep up that quality level this game is going to be a blast in short bursts or long.
Reviews were drawing the Skyrim comparison a lot and I actually don't think the two are very similar; it's reminding me much more of Red Dead Redemption. Which is another game I love.