My god that looks fantastic!
I never expected Ni No Kuni to get a sequel, didn't even dare hope for it, but I'm thrilled it did.
---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------
Oh and in case anybody missed the news. Sega is releasing releasing the PC HD remaster of Valkyria Chronicles on PS4 and developing a new game in the series Valkyria: Azure Revolution. So we can look forward to that next year. Unless SEGA f's us on the western release(which they are prone to doing).
I never expected Ni No Kuni to get a sequel, didn't even dare hope for it, but I'm thrilled it did.
---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------
Oh and in case anybody missed the news. Sega is releasing releasing the PC HD remaster of Valkyria Chronicles on PS4 and developing a new game in the series Valkyria: Azure Revolution. So we can look forward to that next year. Unless SEGA f's us on the western release(which they are prone to doing).
Last edited by a moderator:

Guess you have to view this particular one as a completely different game...
