Discussion The Scavenger Hunt 2012 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Adorien, I am already dead.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

LOL.....but seriously....this has really messed me up...I barely got any sleep!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

LOL.....but seriously....this has really messed me up...I barely got any sleep!
You should go to sleep and leave the riddle solving the capable hands of Adi :derp
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

I gotta be working though. xD Even though I'm still trying... 10 more mins... :arf

I know I'm gonna facepalm myself when I find out what it is.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

yeah we will find out in 4 days....
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

yeah we will find out in 4 days....
No, we're gonna find out today! :arf I'll take one half of the forum, you - the other.

Btw, even if we get handicapped, we can do awesome, no? We could ask for another hint tomorrow, then we'll definitely know the answer. And everyone would laugh at us, but what the heck. :arf

It's okay to have hints when handicapped, right?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

We are only allowed one hint per riddle there will be no other hint.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

:scry

We'll make it somehow! :shakefist
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

I don't even know where to search anymore though.

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

:victory
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Isn't Round 4 over now?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Next round will start too late for me T.T (close to midnight).
Sorry, KD T.T I'll have to work on it tomorrow around this time.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

It's ok, Lala. I'll take care of it. :hip
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

They can't stop us now~ :dancin
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

What? :gwah
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Next round has started, sorry for the delay guys :crying
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Where is the riddle...My body woke me up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top