- Joined
- Jan 17, 2006
- Messages
- 2,827
- Reaction score
- 282
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

Hmm... I THINK EQ is my fave... It's either that, or Deadpool. (Who, btw, is SO gonna be in the Wolverine movie. <3.)
Speaking of, I borrowed League of Extraordinary Gentlemen vol 1 and 2, and All the Fable volumes from a friend, reading through them now. :3
I did some when I was a little kid.Do you make snowmen often?
Also, what is your favorite American comic other than Elfquest (assuming that's your fave?) Actually, is EQ? Having a discussion in my own thread about comics currently, and I said EQ and I almost said that was your fave too, but then I wasn't sure.![]()

Hmm... I THINK EQ is my fave... It's either that, or Deadpool. (Who, btw, is SO gonna be in the Wolverine movie. <3.)
Speaking of, I borrowed League of Extraordinary Gentlemen vol 1 and 2, and All the Fable volumes from a friend, reading through them now. :3
what could we do?



