- Joined
- Feb 17, 2006
- Messages
- 526
- Reaction score
- 31
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Hermie is a loser
Do you enjoy playing the PS2 Game: Guitar Hero?
Do you enjoy playing the PS2 Game: Guitar Hero?


Make it 175 to include the game.Shinwei said:Do you have $130 on you?
It's pretty sloppy, yes. XD Kinda rounded, but if I hurry too much, it leans forward a lot. Oh, and I tend to think around two words ahead of what my hand is writing, so I end up starting on the wrong character a lot.LadyHatake said:What kind of handwriting do you have? (sloppy, pretty, tiny, big, etc)
Nah, I usually never send letters. <.< (phone calls are scary, text messages are better)Do you ever write letters to people? Or are you strictly and internet/phone call kind of person?
Practiced, practiced, practiced, then hung out with my friends, and played social games.What did you do at band camp?
Yup, I have a black leather bag. Looks kinda feminine, but it passes as standard university stundent fashion when I wear my black suit jacket.Do you use a backpack/bookbag at school? If so, what color?

Dunno, I have a standard Puma sports thingy. <.<What scent of deoderant do you use?
Nope, never (though I have been recommended it, they look quite wild and bushy)Have you ever had your eyebrows plucked? (it hurts ><)
What interests me the most is seeing all the different characters that Oda can come up with. Each and every one seems so special and unique, all with their own dream and ambition, and none of them seem fabricated and standard.What interests you the mosty in One Peice? What is it that you enjoy most about OP?
Both these are stuff that makes people raise their arms and go "whooo!!" in front of their computer. ^_^
It's horrible. T__T I'm in Norway, so I'm not affected directly that much, but it's so sad that Americans get a crooked view on such an amazing series. =/goofy_man said:Hermie....I would like your honest thoughts on the butchering of One Piece, especially Sanji (I'm guessing from your avatar that he is your fav)
Of course!On a related note, I am planning a colony drop on 4Kids Entertainment main HQ, care to join?


The Fox Network is the company that shows it. 4Kids is essentially their lapdog/b*tch for children's entertainment.....all other anime dubbers actually take care in what they work on. 4Kids won't even give a crap (as seen by them NOT--I repeat, NOT--releasing uncut DVDs for One Piece) about what they have....DesiSkull said:wasnt OnePiece subbed version started of the Fox? either way english version isnt as much as the real one to watch.