The Scott Pilgrim Thread Again™

shinwei

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2006
Messages
526
Reaction score
31
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hermie is a loser

Do you enjoy playing the PS2 Game: Guitar Hero?
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Hermie is a loser

I love it! Though the hard level is damn... hard. >.<


I can't wait for the sequel. :D
 

shinwei

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2006
Messages
526
Reaction score
31
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hermie is a loser

Do you enjoy playing the DS game: Ossu! Tatakae Ouendan! (a.k.a. Elite Beat Agents)?
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Hermie is a loser

Sorry, don't have a DS, but I've heard of the game, looks awesome. :)
 

shinwei

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2006
Messages
526
Reaction score
31
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Genma is a hot, smexy bishie. <3

Do you have $130 on you?
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Genma is a hot, smexy bishie. <3

Shinwei said:
Do you have $130 on you?
Make it 175 to include the game.
 

shinwei

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2006
Messages
526
Reaction score
31
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Genma is a hot, smexy bishie. <3

Game is $30. Brain Age is only $20.
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Genma is a hot, smexy bishie. <3

I don't have such money, no. T__T



And if I did, the first thing I would buy would be.. school books. >___<
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: Genma is a hot, smexy bishie. <3

i was checkin the member picture thread. and dude you are totally come off as Punk Rocker.
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Genma is a hot, smexy bishie. <3

No punk. Rocker, period. XP

You forgot "Bishie" <3 -LH
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

What kind of handwriting do you have? (sloppy, pretty, tiny, big, etc)

Do you ever write letters to people? Or are you strictly and internet/phone call kind of person?

What did you do at band camp?

Do you use a backpack/bookbag at school? If so, what color?

What scent of deoderant do you use?

Have you ever had your eyebrows plucked? (it hurts ><)

What interests you the mosty in One Peice? What is it that you enjoy most about OP?
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

LadyHatake said:
What kind of handwriting do you have? (sloppy, pretty, tiny, big, etc)
It's pretty sloppy, yes. XD Kinda rounded, but if I hurry too much, it leans forward a lot. Oh, and I tend to think around two words ahead of what my hand is writing, so I end up starting on the wrong character a lot.

Do you ever write letters to people? Or are you strictly and internet/phone call kind of person?
Nah, I usually never send letters. <.< (phone calls are scary, text messages are better)

What did you do at band camp?
Practiced, practiced, practiced, then hung out with my friends, and played social games.

Do you use a backpack/bookbag at school? If so, what color?
Yup, I have a black leather bag. Looks kinda feminine, but it passes as standard university stundent fashion when I wear my black suit jacket. :p

What scent of deoderant do you use?
Dunno, I have a standard Puma sports thingy. <.<

Have you ever had your eyebrows plucked? (it hurts ><)
Nope, never (though I have been recommended it, they look quite wild and bushy)

What interests you the mosty in One Peice? What is it that you enjoy most about OP?
What interests me the most is seeing all the different characters that Oda can come up with. Each and every one seems so special and unique, all with their own dream and ambition, and none of them seem fabricated and standard.

What I enjoy most is seeing those moments, where the characters reach their personal peak of awesome, like when they pull out an unexpected battle trick and destroy their enemy, or they say something really inspiring and kick-ass. :D Both these are stuff that makes people raise their arms and go "whooo!!" in front of their computer. ^_^
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

Hermie....I would like your honest thoughts on the butchering of One Piece, especially Sanji (I'm guessing from your avatar that he is your fav)

On a related note, I am planning a colony drop on 4Kids Entertainment main HQ, care to join?
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

goofy_man said:
Hermie....I would like your honest thoughts on the butchering of One Piece, especially Sanji (I'm guessing from your avatar that he is your fav)
It's horrible. T__T I'm in Norway, so I'm not affected directly that much, but it's so sad that Americans get a crooked view on such an amazing series. =/
On a related note, I am planning a colony drop on 4Kids Entertainment main HQ, care to join?
Of course!
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

Why? What's wrong with lollipops?
 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

Was my thread title so great, that you decided to copy it or is it just a coincidence? :p :tem
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

Look closer, it's called a parody. ;)



(I actually read yours wrong like this several times at first XD)
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

Hermie.....I just found out where 4Kids main HQ is......It's in New York City, my hometown.....so dropping a colony is out of the question.......

Now on to plan B......I suggest we drag the 4Kids higher-ups to a convention, strap them to chairs, and ask them to note how many people pass by that are between the age of 6-14.....see what they say



I will say that thanks to 4Kids, I cannot even watch a subbed version of One Piece.....they completely ruined it because they think anime "kiddie stuff"....blame this on their first exposure to anime: Pokemon.
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

wasnt OnePiece subbed version started of the Fox? either way english version isnt as much as the real one to watch.
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

DesiSkull said:
wasnt OnePiece subbed version started of the Fox? either way english version isnt as much as the real one to watch.
The Fox Network is the company that shows it. 4Kids is essentially their lapdog/b*tch for children's entertainment.....all other anime dubbers actually take care in what they work on. 4Kids won't even give a crap (as seen by them NOT--I repeat, NOT--releasing uncut DVDs for One Piece) about what they have....
As for why I can't watch the real one, I'd have the voices of the english dub in my head while watching the original....and trust me, it would be too painful....


My message to 4Kids:
 
Top