The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama... | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama...

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldo

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
since Brooke is an official Strawhat pirate, who do you think will be the next Mugiwara?

:p :tem :smile-big :) :darn

:blink

have fun!

Last edited:

Julmari

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Re: the Search for Strawhat's New Nakama...

No i think they will fidn the mucisian next before going to the mermaid island

JoJoJO

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica

I think it's going to be a female musician, from merman island

jeffhmwong

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

I dont think there will be any more addition to the crew any time soon.......

weixiaobao

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States

I think there will be alot more of Strawhat addition soon (since the series going at much faster pace now and it possibly end sooner or later---sad---) so either two joined next time or like
J@ffzz said:
I dont think there will be any more addition to the crew any time soon.......
or none join....

Anti-panda

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

I'll say what i've been saying over and over .. Ninja Mermaid.
It would be cool and the strawhats now have a aquarium in the bowels of thier ship soo.. Plus ninja/pirate mermaid thats soo. freaking cool.
Also a merwoman's tail splits at age 30 but we don't know if merpeople age at the same rate as humans ... The giants stated that they age slower so a 30 yr old mermaid might not be more than 15 - 20 by human standards and even if they age at the same rate robin is like 29 and franky is 34 if i'm not mistaken. So it's not completely out of the question.
I don't think oda will introduce the musician just yet he's been hyping that for so long I think he'll do it last and it'll be something really huge and spectacular.

waldo

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Anti-panda said:
I'll say what i've been saying over and over .. Ninja Mermaid.
It would be cool and the strawhats now have a aquarium in the bowels of thier ship soo.. Plus ninja/pirate mermaid thats soo. freaking cool.
Also a merwoman's tail splits at age 30 but we don't know if merpeople age at the same rate as humans ... The giants stated that they age slower so a 30 yr old mermaid might not be more than 15 - 20 by human standards and even if they age at the same rate robin is like 29 and franky is 34 if i'm not mistaken. So it's not completely out of the question.
I don't think oda will introduce the musician just yet he's been hyping that for so long I think he'll do it last and it'll be something really huge and spectacular.
hehe... ninja mermaid... cool... that sounds unique... :)

Seiken

Reaction score
Country
Norway

MaxxMaxx said:
I think it's going to be a female musician, from merman island
That would be cool. Kinda hope she will have fighting abilities or strenght that she's not aware of, that would make any fight she appers in pretty hilarious! :amuse

Darkheart608608

Reaction score
Country
United States

Who said the shaw hat got or the officer seat cover? I think there still several seat open

1. Musican like everyone said. Merman always famous for their voice. Therefore, I think a female merman should do the job.
2. Messenger, who do the information control (Like RockStar in Red Hair crew)
3. Business man to deal and buy stuff with people (I think Nami do just fine, but her main job still is Navigation, business is not her main job - just like Ussop can repair ship but he is not a shipwright.)

If we count all three of this of these in to SH crew, it will be exactly 10 members like Luffy always wanted.

Addition that also likely possible.
4. Scientist, who invent machine, and provide a way to increase power for DF user.
5. Blacksmith, who make weapon for SH crew (Ussop can do this, but like i said earlier, he is not a professional for this job, just like he can fix the ship but not a shipwright. Ussop has limit skill for this job, like when he make the tastic for Nami, he didn't know the real ability of the tastic himself)

Mugiwara_no_Jack

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Germany

As mentioned by the others a mermaid musician!

sahugani

Now 20% Cooler
Reaction score
Country
United States

as cool as a ninja mermaid would be, im gonna have to say we wont get anyone for a while since they're not really in need of a new member. for every addition, the member has been needed for either a required position on the ship or for the story's development. nami, sanji, chopper, and franky were added because all ships need a navigator, cook, doctor, and shipwright. zoro was added cause a strong guy with good insticts (in battle not directionally) mede the 2 man crew both formidable and still humorous. usopp was added cause the story called for a second strong comic relief (who brought that same humor to battle unlike Luffy after he's serious in a fight) and also, his connection to shanks through his father helped to remind us of luffy's goals. Robin was added because the new idea of poneglyphs had to be followed, but the main reason she joined is cause vivi left and with that small a crew, there would have been an empty feeling without a replacement. now there are no needed spots to fill and unless usopp gets left behind, there's no need by the story. i doubt usopp left cause he would have gotten a better goodbye. i think the next crew member will be an assistant to dr. begabanks because a scientist would be very useful and we now have a hint at a good scientist. the devil fruits are another mystery that needs solving and i think by that point in the story, chopper will need some upgrade cause the last one we saw he cant control despite its power.

Chidoki

Reaction score
Country
Canada

I always thought that the Musician will be the last member but since I'm reading these theories right now I could be wrong.

Although I also thought the next crew member would also be a mermaid, at least something to make Sanji go more bonkers of having another gorgeous chick on board. Although depending on her personality and dream in comparison to Sanji's search of All Blue may prove interesting.

I do want to see a character who does a lot of really deep diving underwater as part of the crew first before the musician but whaever happens...happens.

waldo

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

sahugani said:
as cool as a ninja mermaid would be, im gonna have to say we wont get anyone for a while since they're not really in need of a new member. for every addition, the member has been needed for either a required position on the ship or for the story's development. nami, sanji, chopper, and franky were added because all ships need a navigator, cook, doctor, and shipwright. zoro was added cause a strong guy with good insticts (in battle not directionally) mede the 2 man crew both formidable and still humorous. usopp was added cause the story called for a second strong comic relief (who brought that same humor to battle unlike Luffy after he's serious in a fight) and also, his connection to shanks through his father helped to remind us of luffy's goals. Robin was added because the new idea of poneglyphs had to be followed, but the main reason she joined is cause vivi left and with that small a crew, there would have been an empty feeling without a replacement. now there are no needed spots to fill and unless usopp gets left behind, there's no need by the story. i doubt usopp left cause he would have gotten a better goodbye. i think the next crew member will be an assistant to dr. begabanks because a scientist would be very useful and we now have a hint at a good scientist. the devil fruits are another mystery that needs solving and i think by that point in the story, chopper will need some upgrade cause the last one we saw he cant control despite its power.
this is one great insight... your thoughts are critical... cool!!!

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States

2 more members... and that's it... Maybe a machine gun that ate the monkey devil fruit gonna joined them

Julmari

Reaction score

movingstone said:
2 more members... and that's it... Maybe a machine gun that ate the monkey devil fruit gonna joined them
That would be stupid :D (sorry for that)
if there was a gun that ate a DF in their crew that would be stupid cause the weapon couldn't increase its power
But if their ship ate a DF...

Freakzin

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

it would sink , u said an even sillier thing

Julmari

Reaction score

yeah i know

sunsun boo

Reaction score

hmm a nice thread btw im new here, but anyways, I bet a musician would be nice cause thats the only missing member of their crew. I bet it will be like a guy like ace, but he has like spanish robes, and he carries around a guitar, or banjo, which is also an axe or sword.

kadodo

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Haiti

I think it would be cool if it's a female musician. maybe it could be Luffy's first girlfriend. Since there seems to be not much romance in one piece.

mugen

Reaction score
Country
Mexico

huh? Luffy already has a girl, her name is
Nami
anyways I think the next 2 to join will be female

Status
Not open for further replies.