Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Can i send me answers right now? D:
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I wonder how the result will turn out.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

RESULTS
A WILD SHEEP (#61) APPEARED!



​
A WILD SHEEP (#61) APPEARED!



J
ust as you were clearing the field of tall-grass, ridden with Rattatta's and Pidgy's, out of nowhere a wild sheep appeared. It looked much like the Mareeps and Flaaffy's you're used to, but different. Much like the fictional sheeps in the old folklore books and legends.

You were curious and intrigued, you went down to your knees, tried to get closer, it didn't look like it noticed you as it kept still while chewing on a patch of grass. (1) What do you do?
​
  1. Seeing as it's not paying attention, and looking rather.. dull and stupid, I throw a Pokéball at it.​
  2. I choose my strongest Pokémon, Pidgeotto, and attack instantly with Gust.​
  3. I'm still to inexperience for this, a beginner trainer can't dream of handling this situation, let's go home.​
  4. I throw some rocks at it, and see how it acts to choose how I respond. ​
  5. What the fuck, that's not a Pokémon. Fuck this shit, I'm out.​
  6. Ehh.. Am I still dreaming?​

Regardless of what you do (this ain't no interactive story, bro), the sheep notices your pathetic attempt at stealth, glares at you and..
"(2) "BEEHHHHH!
​



    • WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!​
    • WHAT IN TARNATION IS THIS DEVILISH CREATURE AND IT'S HORRIBLE SCREECH?!​
    • ah​
    • You stumbled and fell flat no your face.​
    • You stand tall, determined to face this creature head on.​
    • You're still throwing rocks, only faster and flustered.​


The sheep finished it's terrifying blare, and a glowing light surrounded it. Stunned, you stood there in silence. The light slowly disappeared into the sheep and it slowly met your eyes. A bit unsure of what to do, you started to reach for your Pokéballs. The sheep noticed and started to run towards you, blaring like a demon, it's eyes turned red.

(3) What Pokéball do you pick?​



    • The first.​
    • The second.​
    • The third.​
    • The fourth.​
    • The fi.. oh shit, you're a beginner and only got four Pokémon.​
    • I hesitate and probably get killed instantly.​


You grab the nearest ball, and throw it towards the sheep. You hit it's head, and as your Pokémon comes out the sheep resumes running towards you!
You started running away from it, but as you do
, (4) you yell:
​
  1. PIDGEOTTO, GUST!​
  2. PIDGEOTTO, GUST GUST!​
  3. PIDGEOTTO, WHIRLWIND ATTACK!​
  4. PIDGEOTTO, TWISTER!​
  5. PIDGEOTTO, AIR SLASH​
  6. PIDGEOTTO, HURRICANE!​
(Did I said you had a Pidgeotto? I'm sorry, honest mistake.) You yelled out Pidgeotto's name and a random attack. Confused your Weedle hurt itself. By this time the Sheep has caught up to you, tackled you and as you lie on the ground, it suddenly grows bigger and more muscular. It keeps you pinned to the ground, stares into your soul and "BEHHH"

It's horrifying blare comes around once again, for the sake of your self-worth and confidence, (I won't let you piss your pants or pass out. Just imagine something embarrassing and keep it to yourself.)


(5) Scared for your life you try to:
​
  1. Punch the motherfucker in the face!​
  2. Punch the motherfucker in his guts.​
  3. Punch the motherfucker in his GUTS GUTS!​
  4. Yell at your worthless Weedle to help you the fuck out!​
  5. Keep cursing and yelling at the motherfucker to get the fuck off you.​
  6. Try to go big and blonde like in that one cartoon anime you watch and blast the motherfucker to smithereens.​
Okay, first of all. I'm doing a Pokémon thing over here. If you want some Dragon Ball shit, you'll have to wait.

The smart thing to do is to try and get out of this horrible and terrifying situation, so you try to get out of there by any means necessary, you kick, punch, yell and pull his wool to get out of under him. Meanwhile you're Weedle is still just.. weedling around. Seriously, what a worthless Pokémon (or trainer you are). But, you grabbed something on tight. Something that seems to hurt the Sheep as it loses some of his strenght. Not knowing what, why or how, you pull with all your might. The Sheep falls of you and you get up. You throw a Pokéball back to your Weedle and replace him with, that's right, a fucking Pidgeotto.

As the Sheep gathers it's strength and gets up again, you notice where you grabbed it. (And let's just say you were happy there was a lot of wool covering it.) Before it's ready to attack again, you let your Pidgeotto attack, GUST, QUICK ATTACK, GUST GUST!. You're Pidgeotto is doing a damn good job, he keeps attacking the Sheep. You try to think of a strategy. Should you just run away? Should you keep fighting? Should you dump your worthless Weedle? Why did you never confess to the girl next door? Why are you thinking of that one embarassing moment in Grade 5 when you pissed your pants because you couldn't hold it? And did that tuna sandwhich last Wednesday really taste off, or was it just you?

No matter how many questions go through your mind, the Sheep breaks off Pidgeotto's Gust winds and smacks him out of the way. As you look at it you noticed it has grown even bigger an more muscular. What the.. are those actual horns? It lets off a deep hard sigh, looks at you and says:

(6) “Now, now my good man, this is no time to be making enemies."
​
  1. Eh..wait..what?​
  2. YOU ATTACKED ME!​
  3. (silence)​
  4. You're still throwing rocks at him.​
  5. You laugh at it's pathetic sounding girly voice.​
  6. NOT ENOUGH ROCKS :arf​
As if you'd say something, come on. You're fucking terrified.

He paused, twisting his goatee. "Men are fools. Why have you been hurling rocks at me for the last ten minutes. What have I done wrong?"
You don't answer. Because you don't really have a voice in this story. I make everything up. But you sound some stuff out.

"Ah, a mute. Yes. Excellent. I don't need talkative followers. Let me introduce my self; I'm Lucifer Morningstar."
"Lucifer is a sheep?!" you squeal out. (Look at that.. a voice).

(7) "I'M A FUCKING GOAT :arf "
​
  1. Eh..wait..what?
  2. You laugh.
  3. You grin.
  4. You giggle.
  5. You roll on the floor laughing.
  6. You fall anime-style with your legs up high.
Wrong. You finally quit throwing rocks and are standing there in deadly silence. You know who Lucifer Morningstar is supposed to be and you're finally acting like the smart kid your parents wanted to have.

Lucifer goes into a very long, boring but very important monologue filled with crucial information for the journey ahead.
(I'll be skipping that, but don't worry, you'll get it from the context.)

(8) -------------
​
  1. You look down at the blood ridden floor and chant "AWAKE, ARISE OR BE FOR EVER FALLEN"
  2. You look down at your best friend and declare; "You've been unhappy because you've desired things that cannot be."
  3. Kneeled on the ground, crying, you sputter; "Why do they blame me for all their little failings?!"
  4. You look her dead in the eyes; "for someone whose sin is meant to be pride, you'd think that lying would leave something of a sour taste."
  5. You sighed, put down your sword; "Pride took him from heaven."
  6. As your mother wept in the background, you turned to her; "What good will my soul do for you, mother?"
Wow, okay. Whoops! That might've been confusing I think. But hey, that's eight questions. The minimal requirement to pull this thing off. BUT WAIT

(9) A WILD BONUS QUESTION APPEARED

I just randomly rambled on in here, but there might be somethign here after all. Are you guys interested in a Pokémon-world filled with Satan and other cool shit that randomly turns up in my head? Then there might be a part 2, to fill in the blanks, for those who still need context to make the right choice at the last question.


This stays open for uhm, not long probably.

This gives @Farfalla some time to put her Sheep together.
Winner can make the next one if Farfalla doesn't mind, otherwise the next Sheep goes to her.

@Organizized@Elusia@Seraph@Darky

​

QUESTION 1: WHAT DO YOU DO?​
  1. Throw ball (Holt, Linali, Monkey D., Akuma, Vandred, Orgz, Lambu, GrySun, PomPom (+9)
  2. Pidgeotto ftw (Ustegius, Darky, Brandish, SirSamuel (+4)
  3. Go Home (0)
  4. Throw Rocks (0)
  5. What the fuck (Syx, Asako, Gryffindor (+3)
  6. Ehh.... (Shobu, Battou (+2)
This is clearly the wisest answer, people who know pkmn, would simply find strange for a normal animal to wander the grass in such erratic way. That very people would find stupid at waking up "how did i mix monsters and pocket monsters together?? all my years playing the game wasted" the first sentence to themselves would be... yeah... normal animals don't exists.
:-_-

1. I don't accept any Pokemon past the second gen. :hmph Since I do know all legit Pokemons, I would instantly recognize that the sheep before me is no real Pokemon.
Fuck yeah, Pidgeotto! :zomg May it never evolve.
There is actually a chance to instantly catch any legendary by just throwing a pokeball without damaging it. Even better for normal pokemon, the weaker ones can be easily caught without damaging them. And since it looks dull and stupid that'd be my first idea.
If it's like a Mareep then type disadvagtage wtf :notlikethis)


QUESTION 2: BEEHHHHH!
​
  1. WTF (Lambu, Gryffindor (+2)
  2. WITITDCAIHS (Shobu, Linali, Monkey D., Vandred, Ustegius, Darky, Orgz, Asako (+8)
  3. ah (Akuma, Battou, GrySun, SirSamuel (+4)
  4. Fell on yo face (0)
  5. Stand tall (Syx, Brandish, PomPom (+3)
  6. Throw more rocks (Holt (+1)
I love to say what in tarnation, in my language you say "¿Quééé mieeerda!!!?". It's a pretty far similarity, but love it, hope the others love to speak politely xD
2. There is no way that a sheep could scare me. I'll erase it from existence.
I'd react with an "ah, it's just a sheep".
(It must be the work of an enemy stand)

QUESTION 3: WHAT POKÉBALL DOYOU PICK?
​
  1. 1st (Linali, Akuma, Vandred, Ustegius, Darky, Brandish, Gryffindor, Grysun (+8)
  2. 2nd (Orgz, Asako, PomPom (+3)
  3. 3rd (Monkey D., SirSamuel (+2)
  4. 4th (0)
  5. 5th (Holt, Lambu (+2)
  6. 6th (Shobu, Battou (+2)
  7. Tyranitar FTW :arf (Syx (+1)
Oh this is pkmn!?? A sheep is attacking me and gotta evolve in some devil from Dante's Divina Commedia??? Against that, gotta run the hell out of that place, then i would die after a hyperbeam or something like that.
3. My Tyranitar always walks beside me and is ready to kick ass.

(No Pokeball, Tyranitar handles it for me)
(I obviously don't keep my strongest Pokémon in the first Pokéball, that's a weaker one that I'm leveling up, with my Pidgeotto as back-up.
(cuz 2 is the best number)
I always keep my strongest ones in the first slot if they're all the same level and I'm not training anything, so first ball would be the best choice.

QUESTION 4: YOU YELL
​
  1. GUST (Holt, Monkey D., Brandish, Asako (+4)
  2. GUST GUST (Vandred, Battou, Lambu, GrySun, PomPom (+5)
  3. WHIRLWIND (Shobu (+1)
  4. TWISTER (Orgz, Gryffindor, SirSamuel (+3)
  5. AIR SLASH (Linali, Ustegius (+2)
  6. HURRICAN (Akuma, Darky (+2)
  7. ARCANINE FTW :arf (Syx (+1)
​
I kinda wanna have a Moltres or a Ho-Oh, can i??? Whirlwind is pretty much the cooler attack of that pkmn, i go with it.
(Even though I am already throwing poke balls....).

Since in my imagination I already threw 2 poke balls at it in the first 2 answers. Also, what the hell is the value of this question ?
( LETS SLLAAUAGHTER THIS SHEEP )
4. Fuck Pidgeotto. I'll jump on my Arcanine and let him use Extreme Speed.
How come Pidgeotto has more than 4 attacks :cookiearf
I'm a beginner, so there's no chance my Pidgeotto is already level 57 or 62 which Air Slash and Hurricane require. Also, a Dragon type move should be effective on Sheep.

( first of all I m still a beginner so air slash and hurricane probably aren't available )
The opening :lmao Usually I'd use twister since it's the actual correct move here, since twister can make the vile beast flinch, but that's funny enough.


QUESTION 5: SCARED FOR YOUR LIFE

  1. FACE :arf (Holt, Linali, Akuma, Gryffindor, SirSamuel, PomPom (+6)
  2. GUTS :arf (Darky (+1)
  3. GUTS GUTS :arf (Battou, Orgz, Asako, GrySun (+4)
  4. WEEDLE :arf (Shobu, Vandred, Lambu (+3)
  5. GET OFF (Brandish (+1)
  6. TWO-EPISODE LONG POWER UP (Monkey D, Ustegius (+2)
  7. FACE AND GUTS :arf (Syx (+1)
Weedle helping me to fuck out, ofc!! He's a pkmn that resembles those unisex anal toys, Satoshi didn'tt got one just because of that, and only Giovanni got one, so for sure hurts a lot, that guy will help me out xD
Probably first thing, that comes to my mind, I just hope it'd work...
(typo spotted)]
DAMN YOU MONKEY :arf
5. What the hell? As if I could be overhelmed by a mere Pokemon? But since you make the rules:
Not that I'd expect him to be any help, but this answer made me laugh :lmao
While singing the song, obviously.
Sure why not go with the opening again.


QUESTION 6: NOW, NOW MY GOOD MAN

  1. Eh (Linali, Ustegius, Gryffindor, SirSamuel (+4)
  2. YOU STARTED IT (Brandish, GrySun, PomPom (+3)
  3. .... (Shobu, Monkey D, Akuma, Orgz, Lambu (+5)
  4. Not enough rocks (0)
  5. Laugh (Darky (+1)
  6. NOT ENOUGH ROCKS!!!!! :arf (Holt, Vandred, Battou, Asako (+4)
  7. ARTICUNO :arf (Syx (+1)

​
Ok, now i'm pissing my pants, someone ate the Sheep Sheep no mi and performed Awakening, i simply accept my death.
Things are getting interesting :XD
(I never chose to throw rocks though...)
6. That thing should go fuck himself. My Articuno is always protecting me from above. He will take care of things!

(Articuno will murder it)
First of all, did I just grab a goat man's dick? I just grabbed a goat man's dick, didn't I? Yeah, I imagine there's some awkward silence.

QUESTION 7: I'M A FUCKING GOAT

  1. Eh (Ustegius, Darky, Gryffindor, GrySun, SirSamuel, PomPom (+6)
  2. Laugh (Vandred (+1)
  3. Grin (Akuma, Lambu (+2)
  4. Giggle (Holt, Asako (+2)
  5. ROFL (Shobu, Brandish (+2)
  6. Anime-style fall (Linali, Monkey D, Battou, Orgz (+4)
  7. OPM gif (Syx (+1)
It's time to laugh at the thought that i got Lucifer's ball on my hands and were so little xDD
I always wanted to do it :awe
(It is a pokemon sheep at the end...I think)
all planned since the beggining :rolleyes:
I mean, I just totally half-jerked Satan off. If any situation calls for a reaction like that, it's this.
The devil just got mad because I called him a sheep :gigglebunny
But yeah, this particular Pokémon trainer is not a very smart Pokémon trainer.
Not the situation to be laughing, so this is the only non-laugh option I have left.
PLOT TWIST, it was a damn Goat Game all along. Is this even allowed? You know the goat game thread is over here if you want to play that game, right? This thread is strictly for sheeps.


QUESTION 8: -------------

  1. Awake! (Akuma, Ustegius, Battou, Darky, Lambu, Gryffindor, GrySun (+7)
  2. Unhappy! (Shobu, PomPom (+2)
  3. Failings! (Holt, Orgz (+2)
  4. Sin! (SirSamuel (+1)
  5. Pride! (Linali, Monkey D, Vandred, Brandish, Asako (+5)
  6. Soul! (0)
  7. Latin! (Syx (+1)

​


Wonderful, what a syntaxis here, you deserve a prize Xad, you're so awesome.

Wisdom gave me the power to say this to Donald, fuck your wall dude.
But what the heck happened?! :XD
(8) ------------- The lines are cool, so I decided not to delete them
( summoning the devil *evil grin* )
8. I'll do neither of them. Lucifer is easy to deal with for a Supernatural fan.
Answer: 7 ("Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica. Ergo draco maledicte et omnis legio diabolica adjuramus te. Cessa decipere humanas creaturas eisque aeternae Perditionis venenum propinare. Vade, Satana, inventor et magister omnis fallaciae, hostis humanae salutis. Humiliare sub potenti manu dei, contremisce et effuge, invocato a nobis sancto et terribili nomine, quem inferi tremunt. Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine. Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica. Ergo draco maledicte et omnis legio diabolica adjuramus te. Cessa decipere humanas creaturas, eisque aeternae Perditionis venenum propinare. Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire te rogamus, audi nos.")
This is an unfair question. So many of these references hit home with me, I can't decide... :arf Ended up going with what spontaneously I feel is my favorite. Though since Lucifer is the who says it in Sandman, it's kinda weird that I'm saying it now. But whatevs, that's the case for many of the others as well. "You've been unhappy..." as a quote would've made the most sense in the context, but the best friend part doesn't fit into this story so.. whatevs.
( and yup this question confused the hell out of me)
Oh shit there's tons of references here, but I assume by the goat's instructions we went to our village and slaughtered some fools, either ourselves or with our new Goat pokemon.

But I don't get all of them, so I just went with what sounded best.

(BONUS) QUESTION 9: YES OR NO
​
  1. YES (Holt, Linali, Monkey D, Akuma, Syx, Vandred, Ustegius, Battou, Orgz, Lambu, Asako, GrySun (+12)
  2. NO (Shobu, Gryffindor, PomPom, SirSamuel (+4)
  3. Indifferent? (Darky, Brandish (+2)
No, unless you put some statics there, games need economic knowledge, it makes them really hard.




Thanks bro! Glad to join your shit ;) It was awesome as always.
  1. YES (better not be a NO answer lol)
There we go, no comment since I rushed through this...and don't even know if it would count
Sure, I'd gladly play next part :nod
Sure, I'd like to see what random stuff you come up with. Just make sure to tag me when you do.
9 YES OF COURSE! this part was awesome asf bro. <3
9. I don't understand this questions.
Answer: Yes

Thanks for the sheep. Leave me alone now.
If this means we're not getting another Sheep like the previous one, then by all means, my answer is yes. :nod
Sure why not.
9) 3 :cheez

Nice sheep :awe
Ain't we got Giratina and Darkrai for this, or even Necrozma ?:cookiestare
More Lucifer and Sandman references for the people (and Broken Empire and all the rest for that matter)!
- I'll be honest here, that ending was weird as hell, but nice sheep man! :mono
9. Is he dead?
Your mindset interest me as It will be a great world, filled with supernatural stuff like ghost and demons and you can capture them or sth but can that be called pokemon after that. Part 2 might be a good thing cuz question 8 confused the shit out of me and it meaning ( still don't get it after reading it again and again )
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/quote]
Yes.

Reason being, this one was actually entertaining. Not a high quality story sheep, but a self-aware parody of story sheeps, by saying things like "your choices don't matter anyway" etc. :XD

By the way I was playing just for fun, didn't tryhard to win so I don't expect a good result.
Q9: Not really.
[/quote]
No, thanks. :XD



CONGRATULATIONS @GrySun and @Linali
:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Either of you can host the next game, if you don't want to, you can give the turn back to @Farfalla , who was originally to host #61. Or to second placers @Miralicious akuma or @Vandred

THANKS FOR PLAYING!

I'm working on a more serious version of this, an actual story instead of random bullshit. I'll revamp this into a prologue, and make the second iteration of this something.. more stabled. :nod
​
--- Double Post Merged, ---
The post above is a bit broken, I don't know what keeps fucking up, but I'm not to blame. :nod

Here's the results in a separate post.

ACTUAL RESULTS



CONGRATULATIONS @GrySun and @Linali
:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Either of you can host the next game, if you don't want to, you can give the turn back to @Farfalla , who was originally to host #61. Or to second placers @Miralicious akuma or @Vandred

THANKS FOR PLAYING!

I'm working on a more serious version of this, an actual story instead of random bullshit. I'll revamp this into a prologue, and make the second iteration of this something.. more stabled. :nod
​
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
See, I wasn't so far off when I guessed Gry, Linali and Raven for all of my answers in the previous sheep o.o
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wow syxina :lmao
"Make him win" they said. We need a miracle factory xD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
See, I wasn't so far off when I guessed Gry, Linali and Raven for all of my answers in the previous sheep o.o
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wow syxina :lmao
"Make him win" they said. We need a miracle factory xD
Well, giving answers that weren't exactly in the game is a sure-fire way of losing. :nod
I should've made him the winner..
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
@syx for this:



You're super awesome xDDD almost all the airport heard my laugh when i saw it xd

Great bro, who's the loser? am i?
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You know you're too tired alrdy when you see a green name with a red hair avy on your mobile and think "uhh... I don't recall saying that O.O ..... specially asking for Jojo?"
Sometimes I get my other accounts crossed. It's still early here.

I'm sorry for the confusion, me.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You know you're too tired alrdy when you see a green name with a red hair avy on your mobile and think "uhh... I don't recall saying that O.O ..... specially asking for Jojo?"
Did you think "Why is that red-haired girl looking better too?"? Nothing wrong with Cordelia, but this is Rindou we're talking about :kappa
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Nah, could barely see the avies.

But on that topic..:
- Winged helmet - CHECK
- Proficient with a spear :hurr - CHECK
- A rider :hurr - CHECK
- Uses a garter belt with her armor hur- no wait, that's actually quite :lmao

Surrender yourself to Cordy, Sammy <3
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Nah, could barely see the avies.

But on that topic..:
- Winged helmet - CHECK
- Proficient with a spear :hurr - CHECK
- A rider :hurr - CHECK
- Uses a garter belt with her armor hur- no wait, that's actually quite :lmao

Surrender yourself to Cordy, Sammy <3
She's one of the best girls in FE: Awakening, I won't deny that but nah, Rindou is best girl and that's where my loyalty lies ;)
 
Top