1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.
Rules
1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.
sheep #1
(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be : 1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.
(2) -A famous inventor.
(3) -What is your favorite big cat ? 1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar
(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.
(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.
Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..
(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?
(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?
(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)
(9) -What season suits you best?
(10) -How many holes do you have ?
Sheep
Winner
Second
Last
1
lakhan220
Brandish
kira
2
lakhan220
Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, Organizized
YumaKuga
3
Brandish, Raven
kira, Belserion
lakhan220
4
YumaKuga
Miralicious akuma
kira
5
Brandish
lakhan220
kira, Organizized
6
kira
Organizized
lakhan220
7
Atom
Vici, EmptySoul
Brandish
8
EmptySoul, Raven
Organizized
Brandish
9
Raven
Organizized
xi0
10
Organizized
YumaKuga
xi0, EmptySoul
11
Raven
BrandyThema
xi0
12
Yuma, xi0
BrandyThema
kira
13
Yuma, Knightmare
Atom
Brandish
14
Shinyarcanine45
Knightmare of heaven 0
kira
15
BrandyThema
Raven
xi0
16
Vici
Brandish
kira
17
Brandish, zimbardo
Knightmare of heaven 0
lakhan220
18
DiMaria Yesta
lakhan
Brandish
19
Organizized
Knightmare of heaven 0, Battou
Brandish
20
A.ulq
Zimb
DiMaria, Brandish
21
DiMaria Yesta
xi0
Brandish
22
Organizized
Brandish, lakhan220
kira
23
EmptySoul
Vici
kira
24
Battou
GrySun
Brandish
25
TSPanda
Organizized
kira, Brandish
26
Farfalla
EmptySoul
kira
27
Belserion
GrySun
A.ulq
28
Ustegius
TSPanda
Knightmare of heaven 0
29
Raven
Brandish
kira
30
TSPanda
EmptySoul
Tempus
31
Kat
Farfalla
goodboy_lawlett
32
MonkeyD Dragon
Knightmare of heaven 0
Brandish
33
Belserion
Organizized
xi0
34
GrySun
Farfalla
Brandish
35
Atom
DiMaria Yesta, Organizized
Farfalla
36
MonkeyD Dragon
Belserion
lakhan220
37
Linali
MonkeyD Dragon
Brandish
38
EmptySoul
Ustegius
Brandish
39
Belserion
Arjuna
Organizized
40
Farfalla
GrySun
Emperor Spriggan
41
Darky
Gryffindor
xi0
42
riki
Raven
Purity of Magi
43
Atom
Lady pompom, Linali
Raven
44
riki
EmptySoul
Brandish
45
Brandish
Linali
Battou
46
Atom
Emperor Spriggan
kira
47
Valhalla777, GrySun
Lady pompom, Organizized
Brandish
48
Zirconium
Organizized
riki
49
GrySun, Linali
Gryffindor
kira
50
Linali, A.ulq
Zirconium, Emperor Spriggan
Brandish
51
Irina_mashiro_22
Organizized, Raven
Brandish
52
Lambu
SirSamuel016
DiMaria Yesta
53
Linali
Zirconium `
Emperor Spriggan
54
Organizized
riki
Brandish
55
GrySun
Lambu
Purity of Magi
56
Lambu
Arjuna
Demonspeed
57
-
-
-
58
GrySun
DiMaria Yesta
Lady pompom
59
Xadyu
Belserion
Brandish
60
Vici
Irina Mashiro
syx
61
GrySun, Linali
Vandred, Miralicious Akuma
syx
62
Linali
Holt
Lady pompom
63
Belserion
Shobu_Yoruichi
xi0
64
Organizized
Lady Pompom
Brandish
65
Linali
Seraph
xi0
66
GrySun
Gryffindor
Brandish
67
EmptySoul
Linali
Brandish
68
Lambu
Farfalla, Battou
kira
69
Linali
-
-
70
GrySun
Arjuna
kira
71
Asako
Holt
Brandish
72
Xadyu
Lady pompom, Linali
Brandish
73
Belserion
syx
kira
74
GrySun
xi0
Erinyes
75
Holt
Emperor Spriggan
Juviii
76
syx
Gryffindor
Purity of Magi
77
Gryffindor
Elusia
Arjuna
78
Copy Panda
Lambu
kira
79
Purity of Magi
Vandred
Erinyes
Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.
Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting
Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).
This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
Right, this sheep... Have gotten quite busy, and probably will get even more busy in the next days. So I should wrap this up in a few days. Maybe should tag some folks, because might as well have as many answers to count as possible.
@Arjuna (though the Indian question won't work well on you) @Evil3ye (seems you playing a buncha games, so might as well send a PM here right?) @Xadyu@zimbardo@Asako
Right, this sheep... Have gotten quite busy, and probably will get even more busy in the next days. So I should wrap this up in a few days. Maybe should tag some folks, because might as well have as many answers to count as possible.
@Arjuna (though the Indian question won't work well on you) @Evil3ye (seems you playing a buncha games, so might as well send a PM here right?) @Xadyu@zimbardo@Asako
If I want to lose this sheep, I better choose Aomine, right? Because you stated: „I may or may not count the wrong answers “, so there is a chance that you won’t count my answer, since Aomine is clearly not the correct answer.
The truth aside, I haven’t watched KnB, so I will just read some wiki entries and base my decision on that. I first analyzed Ryota Kise and he probably wouldn’t be my favorite character.
Kise:
He is too perfect as a player. Copying abilities is cool and all, but copying them better than the original and without any drawbacks? Sorry, I’m not into it. He is also a bit of a drama queen. And he played egoistic in a team-based sports, yeah he changed and all, but still.
Midorima is also a no-go.
Most importantly, the reason why he wouldn’t be my favorite is because he reminds me of fucking Iida from BnHA.
I’ll skip Aomine, lel.
Nah, kidding. Let’s see what wiki tells us about Aomine... I’m surprised that you like a character who abuses his teammates and slacks off during matches. : /
NEXT!
Murasakibara
WTF am I doing in KnB?
Meh. I don’t care for whatever reason he plays basketball, but why hate people who play it with passion? This guy has seriously a screw loose.
Only Akashi guy left:
Badass!
A true leader!
He is funny! xD
That’s the right mentality!
The second personality thing is kinda ugh, but overall Akashi seems to be that kind of character I would definitely like the most.
2. You and your family have booked a hotel for vacation. The hotel offers various different evening buffets, but only 2 nights are free of charge, included in your booking. You informed yourself badly, so you only know the name of the theme for each day's evening buffet and have to guess off of that what is offered and what you'd like the most. You have to pick two options out of those. Which two do you pick?
A. "World of Flavours" +8 (Lady pompom, Juviii, syx, Emperor Spriggan, Gryffindor, Xadyu, Asako, A.ulq)
B. "Carvery Night" +5 (Organizized, Brandish, syx, Holt, Vandred)
C. "Italian Romance" +7 (Organizized, Holt, Seraph, Xadyu, Erinyes, Copy Panda, Crescent Jinx)
D. "Latin Night" +5 (Gryffindor, Linali, shinobi, Asako, Copy Panda)
E. "Fish and Seafood" +6 (Lady pompom, Brandish, shinobi, A.ulq, Crescent Jinx, Vandred)
F. "Mediterranean Gastronomy" +2 (Juviii, Seraph)
G. "Portuguese Tradition" +2 (Emperor Spriggan, Linali)
"H- Veggie festival
3. Speaking about vacations, which of these is the most important to you in your summer vacation?
A. A change of scenery by going to another town, nothing reminding you of everyday life. +3 (Juviii, A.ulq, Crescent Jinx)
B. Not having any other obligations, just doing what you want to do(or not to do). +11 (Organizized, syx, Holt, Emperor Spriggan, Gryffindor, Linali, Xadyu, shinobi, Erinyes, Copy Panda, Vandred)
C. Going swimming in a river/lake/sea/ocean +1 (Asako)
D. Spending time with your family or significant other. +3 (Brandish, Lady pompom, Seraph)
Isn’t option B the only answer you should choose? It can include all other options. I mean, I am a total family guy, but I obviously prefer to do what I want. However, that also includes spending time with my family. I will go with B, because all things considered, I still prefer (and value) to have my time alone. That’s who I am.
change of scenery is nice, but tbh I'm a picky person. Going swimming will get old. Spending time with family is cool, but dunno, I guess not having any obligations is top. Can still spend quality time with family or partner
4. It is common for people, especially in big and good hotels, to steal things like towels, slippers, shampoos and other items, taking them along in their bags when checking out. What are your thoughts on that?
A. Stealing is stealing regardless from who, I don't like it. +9 (Lady pompom, Emperor Spriggan, Linali, shinobi, Asako, Copy Panda, A.ulq, Crescent Jinx, Vandred)
B. I don't do it, but don't mind people doing that. The hotel can afford to replace the missing items. +8 (Organizized, Brandish, Juviii, syx, Holt, Seraph, Gryffindor, Erinyes)
C. I did it before It's fine, that's a normal thing many do, which hotels have accepted. +1 (Xadyu)
I don’t and won’t ever steal something from hotels. It’s not worth the effort. And yes, with effort I mean taking a freaking towel and putting it in my bag, lol. It’s trivial in my eyes... shampoo, towels, slippers? Come on. Not to mention that these stuff have been used by many other peopel before on top of it.
I would like to say that I don’t steal stuff, but that would be a lie. What I do is download movies, series, music, animes and read mangas online for free. This is considered stealing, and that is what I do. Other than that, you won’t see me stealing from shops, people or take stuff I found with me. But this all sounds (and is) double standards, so I’ll leave it like that. This is a tricky question indeed. C doesn’t apply to me at all. Option A and B are legit, but I will rather go with B, because it describes me – someone who downloads stuff from big companies who can afford it – more.
It's true that most hotels have grown used to it and some even consider it the norm, but unless it's properly stated that you can take the items, I wouldn't take anything out of principle.
5. You just paid for your groceries and got back change, but you got back more than you should have. What do you do?
A. I am honest, and let the worker know I got back too much. +9 (Lady pompom, syx, Holt, Seraph, Linali, Asako, Erinyes, A.ulq, Vandred)
B. I stay silent. Free money. +1 (Xadyu)
C. Depends, how much more did I get back? +2 (Gryffindor, Copy Panda)
D. Pff, I rarely ever even count the change I'm given back, if I even notice it'll be way later. +5 (Organizized, Juviii, Emperor Spriggan, shinobi, Crescent Jinx)
"Depends on where I'm at and who served me. Big company or business I keep it. Rude person, I keep it. Small business I'd correct them." +1 (Brandish)
This is an easy A. Happened pretty often to me and the range goes from a couple of cents up to two digit Euros. I always give it back, because I feel extremely uncomfortable with it. D fits me as well, since I don’t really count the change, but I’ll stick with A.
Sidestory: I once remember bringing back a couple of cents to a kebab shop. My colleagues declared me an insane weird idiot. I didn’t care though and hoped the kebab shop owner would surely appreciate my honest decision. This is the reaction I got from the kebab shop owner:
...Although I often just make some quick math about the change instead of counting every penny, so it can happen that I end up closer to option D. Which means:
John or Jack.. John Goodman, John McClain, John Krasinski, John Cena, John F. Kennedy, John Wick, John Connor, Jon Snow, John Locke, Jack Shepard, Jack Nicholson, Jack Bauer, Jack the Ripper, Jack Sparrow (ehw)...
I like both names a lot by the way. They have a nice ring to them, even if they are common. I’ll go with Jack since I think the majority will go for it.
7. Which of these classic romantic gestures do you appreciate the most from him/her?
A. Receiving a love letter/poem written just for you. +2 (Lady pompom, Gryffindor)
B. Him/Her cooking you a nice meal. +5 (Juviii, Linali, Erinyes, A.ulq, Crescent Jinx)
C. A handmade gift. +6 (Brandish, Holt, Seraph, shinobi, Asako, Copy Panda)
D. Him/Her organizing a movie, concert or other event for you two to spend an evening together. +4 (Organizized, syx, Emperor Spriggan, Vandred)
"I don't actually know a Joaquin." +1 (Xadyu)
Can „just chilling at home, watching/playing/eating/fooling around under a blanket“ be considered an event? Well, I think all options are cute to some degree, but I would certainly prefer option B or D. Since D can also include her cooking for me (cooking together is more fun btw), I will stick to D.
A meal it's going to be eaten and soon after forgotten after some time, same with movie it will be just a memory, and for poems I'm not exactly found of poems still it's nice if you're expressing your feeling especially for the one who wrote it, but I think a handmade gift is way more romantic at least for me, you can always remember it by looking at it and it's usually depend on what it is, could also be a decoration that u will always see and remember, and you also always remember how much the other person cares about you, and it's handmade
I think gift giving or romantic gestures in general are kinda cute. Movies and meals, though nice, are experiences. As far as 'appreciate this the most', it's probably something that they spent a lot of time on. Letters and poems might have teleological sappiness to them, as not everyone is a writer or a poet (and as a writer myself, I kind of just don't feel for poorly written stuffs anymore, no matter the context. Or foods, for that matter)... So it'd have to be something I'm not knowledgeable on... So that
8. You're eating dinner at a popular well known indian restuarant, but you have no idea what any of the names on the menu even mean, and you don't have your phone with you. You only got the names to go by, so which of these sound the tastiest for you to order? Googling them is cheating
A. Biryani +7 (Organizized, Holt, Emperor Spriggan, Asako, Copy Panda, A.ulq, Vandred)
B. Jalfrezi +3 (syx, shinobi, Crescent Jinx)
C. Roghan Josh +1 (Juviii)
D. Aloo Zeera +7 (Brandish, Lady pompom, Seraph, Gryffindor, Linali, Xadyu, Erinyes)
A sounds like a bird, D souds like aloe vera, B just sounds strange. C sounds like the best option if I want to eat a dish with meat that it’s not bird’s.
D sounds like Aloa Vera, so I’ll pass on this. Roghan Josh reminds me of Roggenbrot, so I’ll pass on it too, lol. Biryani doesn’t sound like it includes meat. I think I’ve read Jalfrezi in a menu card a couple of times and it should have meat as far as I recall. So I’ll go with Jalfrezi, even though I prefer my meat tandoori mix!
That's my answer before google but ofc I had to google what they look like, at first I though all of them will be some kind weird looking food... and disgusting, but they were actually nice looking.
Also even after googling I still think biryani look taste but this time with jalfrezi then it's Roghan Josh and at the end it's Aloo Zeera.
Biryani is easy winner here. My mom's fave food, she's quite good at making it too. When my grandma was still alive, she and her would make it and see if I could tell the difference between my mom's food and grandma's. Eventually, it was quite easy to differentiate by the burnt onion rings ;3
9. Your friends keep pestering you to watch this anime called "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure". But of course you don't want to watch it, for inexplicable reasons. What's the best way to get them off of you?
A. "Thanks for the suggestion, I'm gonna watch it soon™!" +2 (syx, A.ulq)
B. "I'm so busy lately, don't have time to watch anything, but I will when I can!" +8 (Lady pompom, Holt, Seraph, Emperor Spriggan, Gryffindor, Linali, Asako, Crescent Jinx)
C. "I already watched it! *Just google and send some random JoJo memes and he'll buy it for sure*" +2 (Organizized, Copy Panda)
D. "No thanks." +3 (Juviii, Xadyu, Vandred)
"Sorry, Part 3 is a borefest" +1 (Brandish)
"My favorite answer: I'll add it to my list!" +1 (shinobi)
"E- i already watched it !!!
Haha, option C is great Gry. I will apply this strategy on the guy called GrySun who wants me to watch that shit. If I really don’t intend to watch a series, then I do say so actually. And if the question‘s sentiment is that I really don’t want to watch it, then I would have to go with option D. BUT... we are talking about JoJo here so denying its greatness is unforgivable! That is why I will go with A.
10. You have two friends and you all sometimes spend some time together. After a while, one of them tells you that he/she is in love with the other. You feel like it could work out between the two. What do you do?
A. Tell him/her to go and confess his/her feelings straightforwardly. +1 (Seraph)
B. Suggest he/she tries to spend more time with just the two of them first, in movies, restaurants or other friendly activities. +7 (Organizized, Lady pompom, Holt, Xadyu, Asako, Copy Panda, Vandred)
C. Ask that other friend what he/she thinks of that friend, finding out more details to tell that friend later. +4 (Juviii, syx, Linali, Crescent Jinx)
D. Don't meddle in it, just wish him/her good luck with it. +6 (Brandish, Emperor Spriggan, Gryffindor, shinobi, Erinyes, A.ulq)
This is easy. I’ll just ignore D because bringing people together is awesome. And if I think I could help, I will surely do so. Being rejected hurts a lot, so I would advise against A at the beginning. In the worst case, the friendship will fall apart and that is not something I’m looking forward to. So, I would take action first by subtly asking the other friend how he/she thinks about the other. Depending on the answer, I would proceed accordingly and be honest to the friend who confessed her/his love towards the other person. Hopefully, they will come together, and I will be left alone (third wheel/third party yayyyy).
(option A might be too direct. Possibly the other friend hasn't even considered this one in that light and will be completely taken by surprise. Can potentially become awkward and ruined. Not meddling is safe..but both are friends so I could at least try. Asking the other might be pointless for same reason as A. Might laugh it off completely and could make things awkward. Both of them getting alone time and slowly transitioning to a more romantic sort of relationship than friendship seems the best way to go)
Trying to fit this situsation with my real life marries friends or my online web friends. Neither scenario works well..:::
Because my online friends are guys and would totally make them gay and irl friends are married.
I only know Rachel and Makishima. Rating villains is always difficult though... what makes a villain a good/bad villain? Well, there is no forumla... at least not for me. I think about villains and sometimes there are two villains with similar traits, but somehow I like the one while I dislike the other one. I think villains you want to see more are the „better“ villains. Villains you want to see succeed for whatever weird reason. Villains you don’t want to see dead for the most part of the story. Considering this, Makishima stomps Rachel, because Rachel is just a pathetic, unbearable, dirty, selfish, unreasonable bitch. I don’t want to see her in a single panel. Not to mention that she has become quite annoying, because the author uses her very bad in my opinion. She miraculously gets away with every kind of shit, may it because of an unbelievable plot armor, deus ex machina or a main character who is all talk (he even helps her to become OP, risking that his friends all get murdered by her. You want to know why? Well, he gives some explanations but they are utter crap ). Makishima on the other hand has charisma, his ideals and/or understanding is not just bullshit, you can somehow relate to him, his appearance spices up every scene, makes the atmosphere much more thrilling, he can get shit done by himself and so on. Every second featuring Makishima boosts the quality of the episode while every panel with Rachel just makes me more facepalm myself. Easy choice here.
Best villain ever hands-down, doubt anyone can compete for me, actual worst villain probably goes out to the Tower of God one, I wasn't too fond of Aion either though
I feel like with a few of these you described antagonists in part, so I think I'll go with Johan, the most villainous out of the people on this list I recognize.
song-wise it’s between A, B and E, but I like the visuals from the first one the most (and counting on people thinking it’s so definitive for the series that they won’t pick another, like me and One Piece).
Not a OP guy here, I rarely like anime openings. I don’t consider A, B and E bad, but I just don’t feel like listening to them. I need tracks where „Gefühle hochkommen“. xD And this is not the case with those three. C and D are awesome though. Makes my inner self root for something which isn’t there. It’s difficult to explain. All in all I prefer C more than D.
I actually only know the UVERworld one because it's a band I really love. I don't watch the anime, I gave them all a listen, but yeah, still: D. "ODD FUTURE" by UVERworld
Winning the vacation Sheep gives you the grand prize of a vacation! This vacation only consists of making a new sheep I'm sure you're thrilled.
Can also let @Organizized and @Vandred have your vacation ticket if you want, since they'd have won together with you had I only counted the correct answers for question 1
Results table:
Thanks to everyone for playing, and sorry this took so long to finish
Yeaaaaah he's so so so awesome !!! glad you like him too !!
need now an Haikyuuu mafia game
Unfortunately i only watched the anime , wanted so badly to catch the manga but you know i would be a perfect being if it were not for my bad procrastination habits