Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I PM'ed before Gry could lock his Vote on me. :kappa
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Right, this sheep... Have gotten quite busy, and probably will get even more busy in the next days. So I should wrap this up in a few days. Maybe should tag some folks, because might as well have as many answers to count as possible. :catshrug

@Copy Panda @Purity of Magi @goodboy_lawlett @Demonspeed @Vandred
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Arjuna (though the Indian question won't work well on you) @Evil3ye (seems you playing a buncha games, so might as well send a PM here right?)
@Xadyu @zimbardo @Asako
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Lambu @Totinona @xi0 @EmptySoul @Shobu_Yoruichi
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Erinyes @shinobi @Elusia @Kiki @MarmaladeSky
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Belserion @SirSamuel016 @kira @riki

Should be enough tags
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
:catshrug
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Right, this sheep... Have gotten quite busy, and probably will get even more busy in the next days. So I should wrap this up in a few days. Maybe should tag some folks, because might as well have as many answers to count as possible. :catshrug

@Copy Panda @Purity of Magi @goodboy_lawlett @Demonspeed @Vandred
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Arjuna (though the Indian question won't work well on you) @Evil3ye (seems you playing a buncha games, so might as well send a PM here right?)
@Xadyu @zimbardo @Asako
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Lambu @Totinona @xi0 @EmptySoul @Shobu_Yoruichi
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Erinyes @shinobi @Elusia @Kiki @MarmaladeSky
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Belserion @SirSamuel016 @kira @riki

Should be enough tags
Ash biryani is the best
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Thanks for the tag Gry, but I dont have my pc and Im kind of computer sick these days either way, so I will sit this one out. :verily
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
That first question...:notsure What grade of importance has regarding vacations?
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
So... Ryota, right? xD
Ok, will play.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sheep 75 Results​

1. Let's start with something simple. Who's your favorite member of the Generation of Miracles from Kuroko no Basket?

A. Kise Ryōta :kise +1 (Asako)
B. Midorima Shintarō :midorima +1 (Xadyu)
C. Aomine Daiki :aomine +6 (Organizized, Juviii, Gryffindor, Copy Panda, Crescent Jinx, Vandred)
D. Murasakibara Atsushi :mura
E: Seijūrō Akashi :akashi +8 (Brandish, Lady pompom, syx, Holt, Seraph, Emperor Spriggan, Linali, A.ulq)

Secret option F: Kuroko Tetsuya :kuroko +1 (shinobi)
"f- sorry i dont know KNb, ill vote for tsukishima then :arf
" +1 (Erinyes)

still don’t really have a set favorite, but it’s usually between Aomine and Kise and I think Aomine will get me more points. :nod
Never read KnB but I know the Emperor is boss.
I don’t watch Kuroko no Basket but when in doubt always choose the blue haired one. :catshrug
If I want to lose this sheep, I better choose Aomine, right? Because you stated: „I may or may not count the wrong answers :rolleyes:“, so there is a chance that you won’t count my answer, since Aomine is clearly not the correct answer. :teach



The truth aside, I haven’t watched KnB, so I will just read some wiki entries and base my decision on that. I first analyzed Ryota Kise and he probably wouldn’t be my favorite character.

  • Kise:
He is too perfect as a player. Copying abilities is cool and all, but copying them better than the original and without any drawbacks? Sorry, I’m not into it. He is also a bit of a drama queen. And he played egoistic in a team-based sports, yeah he changed and all, but still.

  • Midorima is also a no-go.
Most importantly, the reason why he wouldn’t be my favorite is because he reminds me of fucking Iida from BnHA. :lmao

  • I’ll skip Aomine, lel.

Nah, kidding. Let’s see what wiki tells us about Aomine... I’m surprised that you like a character who abuses his teammates and slacks off during matches. : /

NEXT!

  • Murasakibara
WTF am I doing in KnB? :lmao

Meh. I don’t care for whatever reason he plays basketball, but why hate people who play it with passion? This guy has seriously a screw loose.

  • Only Akashi guy left:
Badass!

A true leader!

He is funny! :zomg xD

That’s the right mentality!

The second personality thing is kinda ugh, but overall Akashi seems to be that kind of character I would definitely like the most.

Answer: E (Seijuro Akashi!)
Naturally this is my best. On your knees!
Easy question is easy :catshrug
My heart beats for Midorima, but I think Akashi has bigger fandom :nod
Kise is my second fav but sense the phantom member isn't listed, I'll go with him.
Not daiki
Because he too is a man of culture
I may or may not choose A:rolleyes: But let m lie and say C..... :derp
I don't really know the other ones, and I have a soft spot for past MG avys :catshrug

Absolutely no other reason I picked this specific answer :rolleyes:

2. You and your family have booked a hotel for vacation. The hotel offers various different evening buffets, but only 2 nights are free of charge, included in your booking. You informed yourself badly, so you only know the name of the theme for each day's evening buffet and have to guess off of that what is offered and what you'd like the most. You have to pick two options out of those. Which two do you pick?

A. "World of Flavours" +8 (Lady pompom, Juviii, syx, Emperor Spriggan, Gryffindor, Xadyu, Asako, A.ulq)
B. "Carvery Night" +5 (Organizized, Brandish, syx, Holt, Vandred)
C. "Italian Romance" +7 (Organizized, Holt, Seraph, Xadyu, Erinyes, Copy Panda, Crescent Jinx)
D. "Latin Night" +5 (Gryffindor, Linali, shinobi, Asako, Copy Panda)
E. "Fish and Seafood" +6 (Lady pompom, Brandish, shinobi, A.ulq, Crescent Jinx, Vandred)
F. "Mediterranean Gastronomy" +2 (Juviii, Seraph)
G. "Portuguese Tradition" +2 (Emperor Spriggan, Linali)
"H- Veggie festival
" +1 (Erinyes)

I'm sure Fish and Seafood have nice dishes, and world of flavors sounds like those culinary animes :zomg
Hmh... every option sounds tasty to be honest. But Carvery Night instantly striked my eye because well.. meat, lel... all KINDS OF MEAT!

And as my second option, I would choose World of Flavours because chances are high that I will get an unique taste explosion.
though frankly, not well versed in foreign cuisine, so who knows how these are xD
Too much options about eating, you were hungry while making the sheep? :Haha
Everything that hints at dry food, or fish and/or sea food is out nigh immediately.. And world of flavours seems kind of omo
The others would sound pretty good too, though. Hopefully the names wouldn't end up being deceiving as a certain JoJo question from the past :fan

3. Speaking about vacations, which of these is the most important to you in your summer vacation?

A. A change of scenery by going to another town, nothing reminding you of everyday life. +3 (Juviii, A.ulq, Crescent Jinx)
B. Not having any other obligations, just doing what you want to do(or not to do). +11 (Organizized, syx, Holt, Emperor Spriggan, Gryffindor, Linali, Xadyu, shinobi, Erinyes, Copy Panda, Vandred)
C. Going swimming in a river/lake/sea/ocean +1 (Asako)
D. Spending time with your family or significant other. +3 (Brandish, Lady pompom, Seraph)

I value these times, I do, but it's practically unavoidable so it's not by my choosing, really. Wow don't I sound grateful.
but ideally a mix of A, B and D :XD
Isn’t option B the only answer you should choose? It can include all other options. I mean, I am a total family guy, but I obviously prefer to do what I want. However, that also includes spending time with my family. I will go with B, because all things considered, I still prefer (and value) to have my time alone. That’s who I am.
change of scenery is nice, but tbh I'm a picky person. Going swimming will get old. Spending time with family is cool, but dunno, I guess not having any obligations is top. Can still spend quality time with family or partner
Yeah to me proper holidays is having complete say over what to do with your time because you also get to decide to do with your next 'time'.
Basically, the most important thing about vacations is vacations :cookiehand

4. It is common for people, especially in big and good hotels, to steal things like towels, slippers, shampoos and other items, taking them along in their bags when checking out. What are your thoughts on that?

A. Stealing is stealing regardless from who, I don't like it. +9 (Lady pompom, Emperor Spriggan, Linali, shinobi, Asako, Copy Panda, A.ulq, Crescent Jinx, Vandred)
B. I don't do it, but don't mind people doing that. The hotel can afford to replace the missing items. +8 (Organizized, Brandish, Juviii, syx, Holt, Seraph, Gryffindor, Erinyes)
C. I did it before :ninja It's fine, that's a normal thing many do, which hotels have accepted. +1 (Xadyu)

But I've seen people doing that eh :emobirb
I don’t and won’t ever steal something from hotels. It’s not worth the effort. And yes, with effort I mean taking a freaking towel and putting it in my bag, lol. It’s trivial in my eyes... shampoo, towels, slippers? Come on. Not to mention that these stuff have been used by many other peopel before on top of it.

I would like to say that I don’t steal stuff, but that would be a lie. What I do is download movies, series, music, animes and read mangas online for free. This is considered stealing, and that is what I do. Other than that, you won’t see me stealing from shops, people or take stuff I found with me. But this all sounds (and is) double standards, so I’ll leave it like that. This is a tricky question indeed. C doesn’t apply to me at all. Option A and B are legit, but I will rather go with B, because it describes me – someone who downloads stuff from big companies who can afford it – more.
Tbh is that even stealing? Always considered things like that as souvenirs xD
I don't even use those things at hotels, have my own.
That's something I'll probably never understand :fail
stealing is bad^^
Every crime is a variation on stealing ka
It's true that most hotels have grown used to it and some even consider it the norm, but unless it's properly stated that you can take the items, I wouldn't take anything out of principle.

5. You just paid for your groceries and got back change, but you got back more than you should have. What do you do?

A. I am honest, and let the worker know I got back too much. :^_^ +9 (Lady pompom, syx, Holt, Seraph, Linali, Asako, Erinyes, A.ulq, Vandred)
B. I stay silent. Free money. :nrr +1 (Xadyu)
C. Depends, how much more did I get back? :ninja +2 (Gryffindor, Copy Panda)
D. Pff, I rarely ever even count the change I'm given back, if I even notice it'll be way later. :catshrug +5 (Organizized, Juviii, Emperor Spriggan, shinobi, Crescent Jinx)
"Depends on where I'm at and who served me. Big company or business I keep it. Rude person, I keep it. Small business I'd correct them." +1 (Brandish)

Sure I would let they know. :nod What is right is right and I wouldn't lke if it was the other way around and they took my money.
This is an easy A. Happened pretty often to me and the range goes from a couple of cents up to two digit Euros. I always give it back, because I feel extremely uncomfortable with it. D fits me as well, since I don’t really count the change, but I’ll stick with A.

Sidestory: I once remember bringing back a couple of cents to a kebab shop. My colleagues declared me an insane weird idiot. I didn’t care though and hoped the kebab shop owner would surely appreciate my honest decision. This is the reaction I got from the kebab shop owner:



: (
(I've done this more times than I can count. I just feel really awful about intentionally making away with extra change no matter how little)
Yea, it's kinda the same as the question before, if I stay silent it's stealing the money of those that need it, I mean it's part of the worker money.
My personal policy is if they give back a (one) coin too much, I keep it (if I even notice) keke.
...Although I often just make some quick math about the change instead of counting every penny, so it can happen that I end up closer to option D. Which means: :catshrug

6. What's the first male name that comes to your mind starting with J?

John +3 (Organizized, Juviii, Crescent Jinx)
Jack +2 (syx, Seraph)
James +2 (Emperor Spriggan, Asako)
Jarred +1 (Brandish)
José +1 (Lady pompom)
Jeffrey +1 (Holt)
Joe Momma +1 (Gryffindor)
Jacob +1 (Linali)
Joaquin +1 (Xadyu)
Jiraiya +1 (shinobi)
Jojo +1 (Erinyes)
Joey +1 (Copy Panda)
Josuke +1 (A.ulq)
Jesus +1 (Vandred)

Jarred. This is going to be popular, and I aim to win
:lmao José. One of the most common names around here.
John or Jack.. John Goodman, John McClain, John Krasinski, John Cena, John F. Kennedy, John Wick, John Connor, Jon Snow, John Locke, Jack Shepard, Jack Nicholson, Jack Bauer, Jack the Ripper, Jack Sparrow (ehw)...

I like both names a lot by the way. They have a nice ring to them, even if they are common. I’ll go with Jack since I think the majority will go for it.

Answer: Jack
(Naturally this is my name so...)
Jojo is correct answer I suppose :fan
Anything but Jojo!! ^ ^
It's a common name, and it doesn't help that we have a james here. :awe

7. Which of these classic romantic gestures do you appreciate the most from him/her?

A. Receiving a love letter/poem written just for you. +2 (Lady pompom, Gryffindor)
B. Him/Her cooking you a nice meal. +5 (Juviii, Linali, Erinyes, A.ulq, Crescent Jinx)
C. A handmade gift. +6 (Brandish, Holt, Seraph, shinobi, Asako, Copy Panda)
D. Him/Her organizing a movie, concert or other event for you two to spend an evening together. +4 (Organizized, syx, Emperor Spriggan, Vandred)
"I don't actually know a Joaquin." +1 (Xadyu)

A :blush

But B and C are very nice too <_>
B Not sure if it’s romantic but it’s certainly charming.
Can „just chilling at home, watching/playing/eating/fooling around under a blanket“ be considered an event? :zomg Well, I think all options are cute to some degree, but I would certainly prefer option B or D. Since D can also include her cooking for me (cooking together is more fun btw), I will stick to D.

Answer: D









(I'll definitely treasure this a lot. Heck even a purchased gift as a romantic gesture means a ton to me. Love Letter/poem is a close second :))
And washing the dishes afterwords :p
A meal it's going to be eaten and soon after forgotten after some time, same with movie it will be just a memory, and for poems I'm not exactly found of poems still it's nice if you're expressing your feeling especially for the one who wrote it, but I think a handmade gift is way more romantic at least for me, you can always remember it by looking at it and it's usually depend on what it is, could also be a decoration that u will always see and remember, and you also always remember how much the other person cares about you, and it's handmade :bishie
I think gift giving or romantic gestures in general are kinda cute. Movies and meals, though nice, are experiences. As far as 'appreciate this the most', it's probably something that they spent a lot of time on. Letters and poems might have teleological sappiness to them, as not everyone is a writer or a poet (and as a writer myself, I kind of just don't feel for poorly written stuffs anymore, no matter the context. Or foods, for that matter)... So it'd have to be something I'm not knowledgeable on... So that
A man in kitchen is a rare sight :whistle
Organizing a whole movie or concert just for the two of us? How thoughtful :lambirb

8. You're eating dinner at a popular well known indian restuarant, but you have no idea what any of the names on the menu even mean, and you don't have your phone with you. You only got the names to go by, so which of these sound the tastiest for you to order?
Googling them is cheating :lambirb

A. Biryani +7 (Organizized, Holt, Emperor Spriggan, Asako, Copy Panda, A.ulq, Vandred)
B. Jalfrezi +3 (syx, shinobi, Crescent Jinx)
C. Roghan Josh +1 (Juviii)
D. Aloo Zeera +7 (Brandish, Lady pompom, Seraph, Gryffindor, Linali, Xadyu, Erinyes)

Dunno why. Sounds tasty, yummy! <_>
A sounds like a bird, D souds like aloe vera, B just sounds strange. C sounds like the best option if I want to eat a dish with meat that it’s not bird’s.
D sounds like Aloa Vera, so I’ll pass on this. Roghan Josh reminds me of Roggenbrot, so I’ll pass on it too, lol. Biryani doesn’t sound like it includes meat. I think I’ve read Jalfrezi in a menu card a couple of times and it should have meat as far as I recall. So I’ll go with Jalfrezi, even though I prefer my meat tandoori mix!



Sounds nice, and I was too affraid to google it...
That's my answer before google but ofc I had to google what they look like, at first I though all of them will be some kind weird looking food... and disgusting, but they were actually nice looking.
Also even after googling I still think biryani look taste but this time with jalfrezi then it's Roghan Josh and at the end it's Aloo Zeera.
Aloo Zeera, but i did google

Biryani is easy winner here. My mom's fave food, she's quite good at making it too. When my grandma was still alive, she and her would make it and see if I could tell the difference between my mom's food and grandma's. Eventually, it was quite easy to differentiate by the burnt onion rings ;3
:catshrug Didn't Google..... Hopefully this is edible.
Post-googling, this was the opposite of the previously-mentioned JoJo question.

9. Your friends keep pestering you to watch this anime called "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure". But of course you don't want to watch it, for inexplicable reasons. What's the best way to get them off of you?

A. "Thanks for the suggestion, I'm gonna watch it soon™!" +2 (syx, A.ulq)
B. "I'm so busy lately, don't have time to watch anything, but I will when I can!" +8 (Lady pompom, Holt, Seraph, Emperor Spriggan, Gryffindor, Linali, Asako, Crescent Jinx)
C. "I already watched it! *Just google and send some random JoJo memes and he'll buy it for sure*" +2 (Organizized, Copy Panda)
D. "No thanks." +3 (Juviii, Xadyu, Vandred)
"Sorry, Part 3 is a borefest :teehee" +1 (Brandish)
"My favorite answer: I'll add it to my list!" +1 (shinobi)
"E- i already watched it !!! :zomg
" +1 (Erinyes)

Haha, option C is great Gry. :lmao I will apply this strategy on the guy called GrySun who wants me to watch that shit. :kukuku If I really don’t intend to watch a series, then I do say so actually. And if the question‘s sentiment is that I really don’t want to watch it, then I would have to go with option D. BUT... we are talking about JoJo here so denying its greatness is unforgivable! That is why I will go with A.
(This is the closest to the truth as well. So works out)
And then say I completely forgot about it if he ask did you watch it yet :emobirb
Your next line will be, 'omo I didn't know you had already seen JoJo's'
:fan Sounds familar....
Those friends got good suggestions though

10. You have two friends and you all sometimes spend some time together. After a while, one of them tells you that he/she is in love with the other. You feel like it could work out between the two. What do you do?

A. Tell him/her to go and confess his/her feelings straightforwardly. +1 (Seraph)
B. Suggest he/she tries to spend more time with just the two of them first, in movies, restaurants or other friendly activities. +7 (Organizized, Lady pompom, Holt, Xadyu, Asako, Copy Panda, Vandred)
C. Ask that other friend what he/she thinks of that friend, finding out more details to tell that friend later. +4 (Juviii, syx, Linali, Crescent Jinx)
D. Don't meddle in it, just wish him/her good luck with it. +6 (Brandish, Emperor Spriggan, Gryffindor, shinobi, Erinyes, A.ulq)

And maybe C to give some help :teehee
I would like to answer D or B but my shipper heart demands a C. :derp
This is easy. I’ll just ignore D because bringing people together is awesome. And if I think I could help, I will surely do so. Being rejected hurts a lot, so I would advise against A at the beginning. In the worst case, the friendship will fall apart and that is not something I’m looking forward to. So, I would take action first by subtly asking the other friend how he/she thinks about the other. Depending on the answer, I would proceed accordingly and be honest to the friend who confessed her/his love towards the other person. Hopefully, they will come together, and I will be left alone (third wheel/third party yayyyy).

(option A might be too direct. Possibly the other friend hasn't even considered this one in that light and will be completely taken by surprise. Can potentially become awkward and ruined. Not meddling is safe..but both are friends so I could at least try. Asking the other might be pointless for same reason as A. Might laugh it off completely and could make things awkward. Both of them getting alone time and slowly transitioning to a more romantic sort of relationship than friendship seems the best way to go)
Spending time with them is the key for them to notice you I think ....or get more friendzoned :emocat
Always very cute when this happens. I think the best advice is, 'spend time and energy on them and see if you like it and see if they like it'.
:cop Trying to fit this situsation with my real life marries friends or my online web friends. Neither scenario works well..:::
Because my online friends are guys and would totally make them gay :toc and irl friends are married.
Surprised one would fall in love with the other one without having done that first, actually.

11. Out of these, who is the worst(best?) villain?

A. Aion (Chrono Crusade)
B. Shou Tucker (Full Metal Alchemist) +2 (Asako, Erinyes)
C. Rachel (Tower of God) +1 (Lady pompom)
D. Makishima Shogo (Psycho Pass) +2 (syx, Linali)
E. Griffith (Berserk) +5 (Holt, Seraph, shinobi, A.ulq, Vandred)
F. Johan Liebert (Monster) +8 (Organizized, Brandish, Juviii, Emperor Spriggan, Gryffindor, Xadyu, Copy Panda, Crescent Jinx)

I only know Rachel and Makishima. Rating villains is always difficult though... what makes a villain a good/bad villain? Well, there is no forumla... at least not for me. I think about villains and sometimes there are two villains with similar traits, but somehow I like the one while I dislike the other one. I think villains you want to see more are the „better“ villains. Villains you want to see succeed for whatever weird reason. Villains you don’t want to see dead for the most part of the story. Considering this, Makishima stomps Rachel, because Rachel is just a pathetic, unbearable, dirty, selfish, unreasonable bitch. I don’t want to see her in a single panel. Not to mention that she has become quite annoying, because the author uses her very bad in my opinion. She miraculously gets away with every kind of shit, may it because of an unbelievable plot armor, deus ex machina or a main character who is all talk (he even helps her to become OP, risking that his friends all get murdered by her. You want to know why? Well, he gives some explanations but they are utter crap :lmao). Makishima on the other hand has charisma, his ideals and/or understanding is not just bullshit, you can somehow relate to him, his appearance spices up every scene, makes the atmosphere much more thrilling, he can get shit done by himself and so on. Every second featuring Makishima boosts the quality of the episode while every panel with Rachel just makes me more facepalm myself. Easy choice here.



(pretty easy choice, though I don't know all the villains. Berserk on its own is something else)
Honestly, except for D I know only Tucker and he was villain for way too short to me to choose him here.
Best villain ever hands-down, doubt anyone can compete for me, actual worst villain probably goes out to the Tower of God one, I wasn't too fond of Aion either though
Guess who did nothing wrong?
I feel like with a few of these you described antagonists in part, so I think I'll go with Johan, the most villainous out of the people on this list I recognize.
Don't know all of them, but Griffith wank is always justified. :verily

12. What is your favorite opening from Boku no Hero Academia?

A. "The Day" by Porno Graffitti +7 (Organizized, Lady pompom, Juviii, Linali, Erinyes, Copy Panda, Vandred)
B. "Peace Sign (ピースサイン)" by Kenshi Yonezu +6 (Brandish, Holt, Gryffindor, shinobi, Asako, Crescent Jinx)
C. "Sora ni Utaeba (空に歌えば)" by amazarashi +1 (syx)
D. "ODD FUTURE" by UVERworld +4 (Seraph, Emperor Spriggan, Xadyu, A.ulq)
E. "Make my story" by Lenny code fiction

song-wise it’s between A, B and E, but I like the visuals from the first one the most (and counting on people thinking it’s so definitive for the series that they won’t pick another, like me and One Piece).
Not a OP guy here, I rarely like anime openings. :lmao I don’t consider A, B and E bad, but I just don’t feel like listening to them. I need tracks where „Gefühle hochkommen“. xD And this is not the case with those three. C and D are awesome though. Makes my inner self root for something which isn’t there. :lmao It’s difficult to explain. All in all I prefer C more than D.
I actually only know the UVERworld one because it's a band I really love. I don't watch the anime, I gave them all a listen, but yeah, still: D. "ODD FUTURE" by UVERworld

With that, the winner of Sheep 75 is...

@Holt!!! :mura Congratulations! :aomine > :akashi

Winning the vacation Sheep gives you the grand prize of a vacation! This vacation only consists of making a new sheep :fan I'm sure you're thrilled.

Can also let @Organizized and @Vandred have your vacation ticket if you want, since they'd have won together with you had I only counted the correct answers for question 1 :rolleyes:

Results table:


Thanks to everyone for playing, and sorry this took so long to finish :sweatdrop
 
Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,184
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
oh congrats @Holt
for the win and huge thanks to @GrySun for hosting the game and to everyone who joins ! :zomg






@Erinyes
Ah, I see you're a woman of culture as well.


One of my favorite panels ever! :wtf
Yeaaaaah :zomg he's so so so awesome !!! glad you like him too !!


need now an Haikyuuu mafia game ♥ :zomg
Unfortunately i only watched the anime , wanted so badly to catch the manga but you know i would be a perfect being if it were not for my bad procrastination habits :errr


 
Top