1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.
Rules
1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.
sheep #1
(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be : 1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.
(2) -A famous inventor.
(3) -What is your favorite big cat ? 1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar
(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.
(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.
Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..
(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?
(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?
(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)
(9) -What season suits you best?
(10) -How many holes do you have ?
Sheep
Winner
Second
Last
1
lakhan220
Brandish
kira
2
lakhan220
Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, Organizized
YumaKuga
3
Brandish, Raven
kira, Belserion
lakhan220
4
YumaKuga
Miralicious akuma
kira
5
Brandish
lakhan220
kira, Organizized
6
kira
Organizized
lakhan220
7
Atom
Vici, EmptySoul
Brandish
8
EmptySoul, Raven
Organizized
Brandish
9
Raven
Organizized
xi0
10
Organizized
YumaKuga
xi0, EmptySoul
11
Raven
BrandyThema
xi0
12
Yuma, xi0
BrandyThema
kira
13
Yuma, Knightmare
Atom
Brandish
14
Shinyarcanine45
Knightmare of heaven 0
kira
15
BrandyThema
Raven
xi0
16
Vici
Brandish
kira
17
Brandish, zimbardo
Knightmare of heaven 0
lakhan220
18
DiMaria Yesta
lakhan
Brandish
19
Organizized
Knightmare of heaven 0, Battou
Brandish
20
A.ulq
Zimb
DiMaria, Brandish
21
DiMaria Yesta
xi0
Brandish
22
Organizized
Brandish, lakhan220
kira
23
EmptySoul
Vici
kira
24
Battou
GrySun
Brandish
25
TSPanda
Organizized
kira, Brandish
26
Farfalla
EmptySoul
kira
27
Belserion
GrySun
A.ulq
28
Ustegius
TSPanda
Knightmare of heaven 0
29
Raven
Brandish
kira
30
TSPanda
EmptySoul
Tempus
31
Kat
Farfalla
goodboy_lawlett
32
MonkeyD Dragon
Knightmare of heaven 0
Brandish
33
Belserion
Organizized
xi0
34
GrySun
Farfalla
Brandish
35
Atom
DiMaria Yesta, Organizized
Farfalla
36
MonkeyD Dragon
Belserion
lakhan220
37
Linali
MonkeyD Dragon
Brandish
38
EmptySoul
Ustegius
Brandish
39
Belserion
Arjuna
Organizized
40
Farfalla
GrySun
Emperor Spriggan
41
Darky
Gryffindor
xi0
42
riki
Raven
Purity of Magi
43
Atom
Lady pompom, Linali
Raven
44
riki
EmptySoul
Brandish
45
Brandish
Linali
Battou
46
Atom
Emperor Spriggan
kira
47
Valhalla777, GrySun
Lady pompom, Organizized
Brandish
48
Zirconium
Organizized
riki
49
GrySun, Linali
Gryffindor
kira
50
Linali, A.ulq
Zirconium, Emperor Spriggan
Brandish
51
Irina_mashiro_22
Organizized, Raven
Brandish
52
Lambu
SirSamuel016
DiMaria Yesta
53
Linali
Zirconium `
Emperor Spriggan
54
Organizized
riki
Brandish
55
GrySun
Lambu
Purity of Magi
56
Lambu
Arjuna
Demonspeed
57
-
-
-
58
GrySun
DiMaria Yesta
Lady pompom
59
Xadyu
Belserion
Brandish
60
Vici
Irina Mashiro
syx
61
GrySun, Linali
Vandred, Miralicious Akuma
syx
62
Linali
Holt
Lady pompom
63
Belserion
Shobu_Yoruichi
xi0
64
Organizized
Lady Pompom
Brandish
65
Linali
Seraph
xi0
66
GrySun
Gryffindor
Brandish
67
EmptySoul
Linali
Brandish
68
Lambu
Farfalla, Battou
kira
69
Linali
-
-
70
GrySun
Arjuna
kira
71
Asako
Holt
Brandish
72
Xadyu
Lady pompom, Linali
Brandish
73
Belserion
syx
kira
74
GrySun
xi0
Erinyes
75
Holt
Emperor Spriggan
Juviii
76
syx
Gryffindor
Purity of Magi
77
Gryffindor
Elusia
Arjuna
78
Copy Panda
Lambu
kira
79
Purity of Magi
Vandred
Erinyes
Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.
Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting
Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).
This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
I won't assume I'll win anytime soon, so started writing something a somewhat more season-neutral story. Prologue just about done, methinks. Maybe I'll have it finished next time I win this game, a year from now..
It should be either E or F. It's just a stupid bird after all. But if god has given them one single mission, it's to cover the world in their shit, especially fresh cleaned cars. Pigeons are really nerve-racking creatures. As someone who tries to keep his car as clean as possible, I can't describe the level of my rage whenenver I see their shit on my precious car the day after a fresh clean up.
Hard pick between D, E and F But I don't think they are so self aware to look at a city and want it covered in, what people I know would call "getting lucky". Pigeon love sounds very romantic, but I'll go for the stoic pick
I don't chew gum. Like, never. The one time was in japan when a restaurant gave gums to us at the end and thought "eh, might as well". It was a mint gum, so I'll take that as my answer. It wasn't terrible, but still not something I want in my mouth for longer than a minute.
Overall I hate gum, hate it's consistency, annoying sound it makes, everything about it, and people often just throwing it on the road doesn't make me hate the sticky mess any less.
Uhm... I do have many flavors that I like but let's go for mint. Why mint? Simple. Because right now I am drinking some mint tea even though this has aboslutely nothing to do with the flavor gum question however hey, mint is mint, right? Mint has always been great as gum flavor anyway. So please, if you have chosen any other flavor aside from mint just know that you are truly a shame to your family names and should put your head under the table and rethink life.
C: Hesitated between this and E. Seriously, what does it mean? You are the milk? I find E rather amusing but C is amusing because I can't make sense of this. It's also hard for me to imagine someone saying this IRL .
Let me try to guess what these mean, you can correct me later. A would be saying you care a little, because pepper = small? B maybe is about putting a lot of effort into doing something small or insignificant, like killing a worm?
C I'm... not sure at all. Can't even make a guess without writing something stupid. The monkey one speaks for itself, although not sure about the emote. Maybe monkey means something good in spain, as opposed to other places?
The age of the turkey... The time when she cries a lot? Being a baby/young child?
And while you spaniards do have weird ways to say things, the question was picking the slang I liked the most. The one with age of the turkey sounds pretty good, I like it. Going with that.
If an unknown person comes and says "eres la leche, tío!". I would personally like it... because la leche would improve my self-esteem thanks to other kind of saying that implies fertility. And something nice can happen with that unknown person
Out of all options, I only used D () and F () so far. If we talk about which one is more amusing, then I will have to go with F, since it not only mirrors my expression a lot, it's often used whenever something weird/funny happens. I like this "indifferent" emoticon.
Lambu's commentary: Always wanted to make this question.
a) "You know, I care a pepper." ---> "Sabes, me importa un pimiento." We use this expression here to say "I dont give a f*ck" but in a mild way, for example when you treat with children and the sorts.
b) "Lets kill the worm" ---> "Matemos el gusanillo."
This is to have a light snack to avoid getting hungry.
We use this one a lot, specially when we are waiting for a meal in the afternoon: we drink a "caña" (beer) with some olives for example: we are "killing the worm" lol
c) "Dammit man, you are the milk!" ---> "Joder tio, ¡eres la leche!"
A personal favourite of all spaniards, you cannot even imagine the scope of the word "milk" in castellano *-*
This comes to mean many many different things, in this one it would be "You are incredible" both in a good or bad way depending on the context.
At the same time if someone is "Throwing milk" it means they're in a rush, if you "shit on the milk" you are disappointed. Then if you refer to an object it means something its amazing: "This film is the milk!". Its also an expression intensifier of the sorts: "What the milk are you doing!?"...
I know it sounds weird, but if you come to Spain you will notice its used so much.
d) "He's such a monkey." ---> "Eres tan mono."
A false friend, in Spain being "mono" (a monkey) means being cute.
Dont know why tho, it just is lmao.
e) "My sister is in the Age of the Turkey." ---> "Mi hermana esta en la Edad del Pavo." When we say someone is in the Age of the Turkey it means that person is in their teenage phase, since we usually relate the word "Pavo" to someone thats dumb, slow, or is doing stupid things.
Hope you liked the expressions! o/
4 - You've got the chance to go back in time and talk with an important historical figure. Who would you choose?
a) SomePhilosopher of the Ancient Greece. Maybe they could give a hint to fix our time and make people think again... (liductan, Battou) +2
b) Jesus. I mean seriously, getting to know this guy even if its out of curiosity would be invaluable. (Holt, revo, Linali, Gryffindor, GrySun, Crescentjinx, Asako, Lady Pompom, Vandred, Purity of Magi) +10
c) Albert Einstein. One of the smartest minds in history, who wouldn't? (uberfayt, Organizized, Takuan, riki) +4
d) Hitler. Just to kick him in the balls. (Shobu_Yoruichi, Belserion, Juviii) +3
e) Another one (specify in comment please) (Demonspeed, kira, syx, Erinyes, Brandish, Kiki) +6
What is some Philosopher going to tell me what I don't already know? Such overrated plebs. I would end up destroying their wisdom and arguments in no time.
There is nothing I could gain from them. On the contrary, it's more likely that they will receive some mind-blowing wisdom from me... and this for free!? Next!
I believe in Jesus, but I don't believe he would make a entertaining discussion partner. This guy is boring.
Albert Einstein might be quite tempting, but I probably wouldn't be able to keep of with this guy.
A. Einstein: "Let's start with some easy quantum physics stuff, and after lunch we can discuss about the field theory."
And I will be like:
Hitler is a cute anime girl and a legit option if I may say so. I'm one of his loyal followers after all.
However, the answer says that I would kick him in the balls, which I won't do! Ever!
I'll go with E. This is actually pretty easy: Jeanne d'Arc.
E: I am Muslim, so in my case it would be the Prophet Muhammad(blessings and peace of Allah be upon him). Who is an even more important figure than Jesus. D is tempting but I would probably die soon after. C would be interesting, but I don't think it would be the same for A. It's not like there are countries without issues and we all know about the Greece debt crisis.
Could philosophers from ancient greece even think properly? There wasn't really much to think about back then compared to nowadays, or so I think. Doubt they'd help much aside from basic stuff. And besides not as exciting as the other picks.
You assuming nobody would go back in time to help Hitler instead? But nah, Hitler's not interesting enough to warrant a meeting, and I don't get physical with people either. #Pacifist
Albert is way too smart for me I assume, so talking to him would be wasted time with him explaining things I can't wrap my head around. Or, maybe he would actually be able to teach me physics?
The another one option is interesting too, a lot of interesting people to talk to. But I'm picking Jesus. So many things could be answered for my skeptical mind, to either confirm my skepticism or outright converting me. But alas, the way it is it's just a story for me.
I would want to try to change his mind, change his objective, not kill jews, let's kill another thing that toxics the world... let's kill feminists. xD
Also got to talk about global warming and help the enviroment with nuclear energy.
There are many beings that I would like to see however since I am too lazy to think about someone else let's stick with Jesus (B). It's only natural I choose a superior person like him. When we meet, we shall make the world great again. A prophecy like himself should meet a purity like myself. Whenever god is with us, it will be forever with us. We are the ultimate tag team that shall create the pureness in this impurity world, we are the light that will shine even more brighter then the sun. The universe shall be recreated, a new era shall come. Yes, you red this right. The new era, Magus.
I have no interest in philosophers, I don't get those guys. I'm too stupid to speak with Einstein and I definitely don't want to see Hitler with my own eyes, no matter the purpose of meeting. So yeah, give me Jesus.
I will exclude countries I already visited like France, Spain, Italy, Turkey/Istanbul (if it counts) and so on. England comes into my mind which is very high on my list. I'll definitely pay a visit to London one day and confirm that our Bob is white.
It has to be European? Is Lambu gathering suggestions for his next trip? Going outside Europe would be better for me, specifically south america, for reasons.
But for Europe, I think I would pick either Portugal or Italy, if only for curiosity because the places are a bit intriguing. But I have been in Portugal technically, while I never have been in Italy. But nothing I'd like to visit in the near future, neither Italy nor Portugal. Lots to do in Germany, no time nor will to scurry around elsewhere around Europe. But going to Portugal has other meanings for me since I either go there for vacation on a nice island, or for when I'm going elsewhere but have to stop in Portugal first. So going to Portugal just means good things for me, so going again would mean another nice vacation and time spent having fun.
Though no time to go there in the near future, and I have had plenty of vacations already, should get back into serious modo.
This question should be invalid for me because I am from every country. I am an international being but if I had to choose... then let's go with Italy. Just to search for Super Mario and Luigi and I just need some italian ice cream! It's so... tasty and let's not forget about many other things I can see and eat and all. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Do not judge my for my 'reason', thank you very much.
D: I think my writing is not so bad and I can write better when I take my time, but people tell me it's chaotic and when we are working in groups they never let me be the one to write . A teacher once told me that my writing might be like that because I practiced a lot with my mother when I was a kid and she is a doctor. You know what they say about their handwriting.
People: ...?! WHAT MAGI? SOMEONE LIKE YOU.. WRITE CHAOTIC?
Me: After this thuff day I had.. this billions of exams I had done today and still have to do... yeah... what can I do... I am just a pigeon man.
But honestly.........
FUCK WRITING NEAT WHILE I AM IN TIME NEED! SO YOU BETTER READ MY CHAOTIC WRITING, WORTHLESS TEACHERS. IF YOU CANNOT ACCEPT SUCH MAGNIFICENT CHAOTIC WRITING I DID IN ONE OF MY TESTS BECAUSE YOU LOVE TO MAKE SUCH SCHEDULES BETWEEN TWO TESTS THEN I WILL ONLY GIVE MY LOVE BACK IN CHAOTICNESS.
And my hand hurted after writing so much.. so I was like fuck it. You read it or you don't. But you should read it anyway. -3-
Simply put: A is the one I wish I could write, or even C. But D is the reality, as you Copan can most likely confirm from seeing my writing recently.
I never could write nicely, even with practice. Only if I could take my time writing very slowly would it look closer to C. I recall trying to write with A back in elementary school, but I gave up because it's super slow and gotta write fast in school. Especially high school had me writing a lot for many classes like History, where the teacher would talk in normal speed during the whole lecture and good luck to the kids because they gotta write it all down or else it'll be harder to pass any oral exams about the topic, since she asks about exactly the topics she says.
The main language class was the worst with writing though, I write so chaotic and fast and still my hand hurt very often when there was a lot to write. Even in the damn exams you had to write tons and tons of text. Chemistry also needed lots of writing, but less than for those other two.
So that's the handwriting I have now, but only use it in exams or when writing letters, otherwise writing all my notes on iPad or Laptops.
Or phone if I somehow forgot to bring both, or for just writing down a short bit.
Lambu's commentary: Kind of saw it coming tbh, now everything is written with keyboard cause its faster and easier, but its truly a shame that calligraphy is slowly losing its relevance.
7 -
a) Wait, there isn't even a question (Linali, liductan, Takuan, Kiki) +4
b) This goes against all that's holy and sheep (uberfayt, Holt, revo, GrySun, Crescentjinx, syx, Asako, Brandish, Vandred) +9
c) My DSM V says you have autism (Juviii) +1
d) Ayy, not a lot of reading thoo (Demonspeed, Organizized, kira, Shobu_Yoruichi, Gryffindor, Belserion, Lady Pompom, Battou, riki, Purity of Magi) +10
Because it does. I'm very strict about following rules and guidelines, as probably noticeable from other games like mafia, and me overall complaining when a host of any game does something subpar. So this is an outrage. I demand a new 7th question, because this is sacrilege to the ways of the Sheep.
Because fuck this day. Too much reading today, and my head is already dizzy or basically exploding while typing this..... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
9 - omo, I’m good, thanks for asking. I'm sure you have something better than do than spend forever reading cute texts, so we'll play a cute sheep game.
Lambon and I have identified and kidnapped your loved ones. I planned on making them do forced labour on a mango farm but resident pigeon said you get a shot at freeing your fam. But you know what they say, when the pigeon is out, the panda is… In? Free? On the case?You know what, it’s not important, forget it.
How do you get your fam out?
a) Watch 1000 hours of Detective Conan (you'll be doing some rewatching) (uberfayt, Organizized, kira, Shobu_Yoruichi, revo, Linali, liductan, Asako) +8
b) Write a proper 300 page novel by hand (think of all them trees tho smh) (Holt, Gryffindor, GrySun, Crescentjinx, Belserion, Lady Pompom, riki, Purity of Magi) +8
c) Survive a 10 minute ring fight against an angry but fed panda bear (we'll be broadcasting this. you'll receive *some* royalties. if you survive, of course) (Juviii, Takuan, Battou, Kiki, Vandred) +5
d) Cut of a finger (or a toe. or anything. you're doing the cutting, heh) (Demonspeed, Brandish) +2
This is easy. Very easy, actually. I will offer my gifs/memes folder to Pan-chan and thus convince her that my gifs/meme folder are more valuable than mangos.
As for Lambu-kun...
I would try to reason with him by preparing awesome stuff.
He will realize that he won't get such food when I know that my family isn't doing well. Hence, he will let them go.
See the start of question 9 basically says B was the canon pick for Q8. And I got it right, marvelous. Where was I? Right, getting the fam out.
Watching a lot of Detective Conan, what exactly is the punishment there? I would easily do just that, but the problem is that this is the longest way to rescue the fam, no? 1000 hours, if I watch like 20 every day and sleep for 4 hours, I'll be done in 50 days. Almost two months, in a schedule that's already unrealistic because of having to do 20 hours every day. I can't leave my loved ones imprisoned somewhere for 2 months now, can I? So this is a big no from me, m'panda and m'bird. Too long for them to wait.
300 pages isn't that bad if you get going and have a lot of fun writing, so should be done much faster than the Conan hours. A decent pick, and would finally have the opportunity to write whatever embarrassing stories I made up in my head over the last 13 or so years onto paper.
The 10 minute fight isn't too bad actually, but there are odds I don't survive, if the Panda really is that angry. Frankly I'm not sure if Pandas are even that powerful even when angry, but the way this is setup I wouldn't be surprised for the Copan to bring in a proper bear and just spray-paint it in panda colors and calling it legit. Too risky, and the fam need me for when they're free no?
Last is cutting off a finger. That's actually not so bad. Of course losing a finger permanently sucks, but is also the fastest way for fam to get out.
So would be between D and B. But, if asked, fam would probably decide to wait longer if that meant me having one more finger at the end of it all. So going with B. Should not take too long, 1 month tops, less if I hurry and just fill blanks with whatever. Realistically they're out in a couple weeks and everyone's happy no?
I WILL SHOW YOU THAT I AM A GREAT NOVEL WRITER. 300 PAGES BY HAND? HAH! THAT'S NEXT TO NOTHING WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING. BE ON MY LEVEL YOU SHITTY PIGEON! GIMME ME DA PAPER AND PEN. IMMA GOT MYSELF AN IDEA!
D: So, I have to defeat a panda to save my friend? Then A and B are useless, annoying and would take too much time. C is way too risky, especially with what I just learned about pandas with Google.
10 - yay for little reading. btw how do you feel about hot air balloons?
a) They seem alright. If the opportunity presents itself, I might consider taking a ride if the situation allows it. (Demonspeed, uberfayt, Organizized, Holt, kira, Shobu_Yoruichi, Gryffindor, Crescentjinx, syx, liductan, Lady Pompom, Juviii, riki, Kiki, Vandred, Purity of Magi) +16
b) Heights are not really my thing. Or maybe I'd feel unsafe, hanging in a basket up so high. How do you steer? Or get down? (Linali, GrySun, Erinyes, Takuan, Battou) +5
c) What the frikkin' cow do hot air balloons have to do with anything? You just now kidnap- (revo, Belserion, Asako) +3
Gonna counter the little reading by writing a lot of text in the answers, to make it even more reading. Look at you silly hosts, needing more time to read my answers than it took me reading this sheep. Writing took longer though..
Would go with C, but I tend to like to answer a given question. If it asks about my thoughts on hot air balloons, then my thoughts on hot air ballons you shall receive.
And, heights aren't really my thing man. I wouldn't mind, but doubt I'd enjoy riding in it too much, as opposed to being on the ground, enjoying an episode of JoJo: Vento Aureo, the newest JoJo season airing this season! Not an advertisement whatsoever btw.
So my pick is B, though in a real life situation I could complain as in C first.
12 - (it be night) (sheep head balloon carrying basket with you and a panda) (tired af) (panda hands you a note) ‘What does it say? ‘have fun?’ Why did you eat half of the note before handing it to me?’ The panda blushes and looks away. ‘That doesn't make any sense.’ You ree. The mountains carry your screech far and wide.
You look over at the valleys clawed out by fiery rivers. Mango trees and tea leaves grow bountifully in between patches that rise a top the molten delta. Glowy, shiny, a little melancholic. You see a Titan™ and a Mango wave at you. The panda waves back. A fresh, salty breeze hits your face.
a) ‘Beautiful. So fresh. And the bleeding finally stopped, too!’ (Demonspeed, Holt, Gryffindor) +3
b) ‘Wait, where's my family?’ (panda waves) ‘Oh no’ (uberfayt, revo, Linali, GrySun, Crescentjinx, syx, Belserion, Lady Pompom, Juviii, Vandred, Purity of Magi) +11
c) ‘So how do you actually steer this thing? Asking for a friend’ (liductan, Brandish, Takuan, Battou) +4
What bleeding? Must've missed the joke. Maybe for people who cut the finger or fought the NotPanda. Steering shouldn't be much of a problem, and Lambu is everywhere. Have you seen the number of pigeons in every town on the whole world?
Fam doko.