Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I will pm once I get home Lambu-kun :nod Still at workplace rn
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Sorry guys,i wanted to message but i probably won't make it today.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Sorry guys,i wanted to message but i probably won't make it today.
Its not like I wont take more submissions from 23:00 onwards :XD I will not start making the proper count till tomorrow.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Its not like I wont take more submissions from 23:00 onwards :XD I will not start making the proper count till tomorrow.
Then i might make it.:derp
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
:nrr
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:wtf

May even be in time again to be christmas themed
I won't assume I'll win anytime soon, so started writing something a somewhat more season-neutral story. Prologue just about done, methinks. Maybe I'll have it finished next time I win this game, a year from now.. :cookiehand
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Sheep #79: Answers



Yeah :hip​


1 - At the top of a building there's a Pigeon staring at the horizon... What the hell is going through its mind?


a) "Hope someone takes a photo now, I look fabulous" :lambirb +0

b) "Im hungry... time to steal some potatoe chips" :lambirb (Demonspeed, Shobu_Yoruichi, liductan, riki) +4

c) "Filthy humans, one day the world will be ours" :lambirb (kira, Crescentjinx, Belserion, Asako, Erinyes, Brandish, Takuan) +7

d) "Margaret... WHY DID YOU LEAVE MEEE!!" :emobirb (revo, Juviii, Battou, Kiki) +4

e) "Such a beautiful city... I should cover it with shit" :lambirb (uberfayt, Organizized, Holt, Linali, syx, Vandred, Purity of Magi) +7

f) Nothing, its just a stupid bird :lambirb (GrySun, Lady Pompom) +2

g) New thought (see comment) (Gryffindor) +1

"I’m just here so I don’t get fined" :lambirb
:XD
1. D cuz reminds me of telenovela :lmao
e) "Such a beautiful city... I should cover it with shit" :lambirb
Yep, definitely sounds like a pigeon to me :grumble
It should be either E or F. It's just a stupid bird after all. But if god has given them one single mission, it's to cover the world in their shit, especially fresh cleaned cars. Pigeons are really nerve-racking creatures. As someone who tries to keep his car as clean as possible, I can't describe the level of my rage whenenver I see their shit on my precious car the day after a fresh clean up.

Obviously I will go with E!


Making this beautiful city rot in the hell of shit is all what the pigeon needs!


Omfg. Just thinking about it already... I can't wait to see the people their faces! It makes me blush out of excitment!
e) what else it could be...
Always wanted to take over the world as a pigeon :XD
lol
Hard pick between D, E and F :lmao But I don't think they are so self aware to look at a city and want it covered in, what people I know would call "getting lucky". Pigeon love sounds very romantic, but I'll go for the stoic pick :lambirb
The thrive to cease of the starvation is more important than anything else, even shitting the already shit that we had as a world.


Lambu's commentary: I can see many interpretations of the pigeon, interesting indeed... :lambirb




2 - Free answer! Favourite chewing gum flavour?


- Cola: (Demonspeed) +1

- Strawberry: (uberfayt, Erinyes) +2

- Watermelon: (Shobu_Yoruichi, Gryffindor) +2

- Bubble Gum: (Crescentjinx, Battou) +2

- (Pepper) Mint: (Organizized, Holt, kira, Linali, GrySun, Belserion, Juviii, Takuan, riki, Vandred, Purity of Magi) +11

- Cinnamon: (revo) +1

- Apple: (syx) +1

- Bird: (Asako) +1

- Juicy Fruit: (Brandish) +1

- Vomit: (Kiki) +1

- I don’t like chewing gum (liductan, Lady Pompom) +2


Bird flavor :snidely
:lambirb
I chew gum a lot, and have a lot of favs. But most times I don't pay attention to the flavour. Gum is gum XD
Regular ol' mint, I think. I don't get other flavours nearly as often to come up with a favourite :hmm

Yeah, I'm going with Apple.
I don't like chewing gums :lambirb
I don't chew gum. Like, never. The one time was in japan when a restaurant gave gums to us at the end and thought "eh, might as well". It was a mint gum, so I'll take that as my answer. It wasn't terrible, but still not something I want in my mouth for longer than a minute.
Overall I hate gum, hate it's consistency, annoying sound it makes, everything about it, and people often just throwing it on the road doesn't make me hate the sticky mess any less.
Uhm... I do have many flavors that I like but let's go for mint. Why mint? Simple. Because right now I am drinking some mint tea even though this has aboslutely nothing to do with the flavor gum question however hey, mint is mint, right? Mint has always been great as gum flavor anyway. So please, if you have chosen any other flavor aside from mint just know that you are truly a shame to your family names and should put your head under the table and rethink life.

No mint lover Pigeons these days.


Lambu's commentary: I must admit Im very interested in that cinnamon flavour gum @revo :o




3 - Spanish Slang! Which one of these typical expressions do you find more amusing?


a) "You know, I care a pepper." :edu (kira, Gryffindor) +2

b) "Lets kill the worm" <_> (Erinyes) +1

c) "Dammit man, you are the milk!" :arf (Demonspeed, Organizized, Holt, Shobu_Yoruichi, Asako, Takuan, Battou, riki, Kiki, Purity of Magi) +10

d) "He's such a monkey." :blush (uberfayt, Crescentjinx, Brandish) +3

e) "My sister is in the Age of the Turkey." :cookiehand (revo, Linali, GrySun, Belserion, Lady Pompom, Juviii, Vandred) +7

f) You spaniards have a problem with food and animals... :oh (syx, liductan) +2


What about the Age of the Pigeon? :lambirb
C :arf . "d) "He's such a monkey." :blush" < funny how that's both a compliment and an insult depending where you live.
Ikr :fan
C: Hesitated between this and E. Seriously, what does it mean? You are the milk? I find E rather amusing but C is amusing because I can't make sense of this. It's also hard for me to imagine someone saying this IRL :XD.
Let me try to guess what these mean, you can correct me later. A would be saying you care a little, because pepper = small? B maybe is about putting a lot of effort into doing something small or insignificant, like killing a worm?
C I'm... not sure at all. Can't even make a guess without writing something stupid. The monkey one speaks for itself, although not sure about the :blush emote. Maybe monkey means something good in spain, as opposed to other places?
The age of the turkey... The time when she cries a lot? Being a baby/young child?

And while you spaniards do have weird ways to say things, the question was picking the slang I liked the most. The one with age of the turkey sounds pretty good, I like it. Going with that.
:lmao
d) is my answer xD. I was about to pick "Lets kill the worm", it reminded me of Echoes act 3 from Jojo : "let's kill da hoooe, biiiiiitchih ! :arf"
If an unknown person comes and says "eres la leche, tío!". I would personally like it... because la leche would improve my self-esteem thanks to other kind of saying that implies fertility. And something nice can happen with that unknown person :)
Out of all options, I only used D (:blush) and F (:oh) so far. If we talk about which one is more amusing, then I will have to go with F, since it not only mirrors my expression a lot, it's often used whenever something weird/funny happens. I like this "indifferent" emoticon.


Lambu's commentary: Always wanted to make this question. :lmao

a) "You know, I care a pepper." :edu ---> "Sabes, me importa un pimiento." We use this expression here to say "I dont give a f*ck" but in a mild way, for example when you treat with children and the sorts. ;)


b) "Lets kill the worm" <_> ---> "Matemos el gusanillo."
This is to have a light snack to avoid getting hungry.

We use this one a lot, specially when we are waiting for a meal in the afternoon: we drink a "caña" (beer) with some olives for example: we are "killing the worm" lol :XD


c) "Dammit man, you are the milk!" :arf ---> "Joder tio, ¡eres la leche!"
A personal favourite of all spaniards, you cannot even imagine the scope of the word "milk" in castellano *-*
This comes to mean many many different things, in this one it would be "You are incredible" both in a good or bad way depending on the context.

At the same time if someone is "Throwing milk" it means they're in a rush, if you "shit on the milk" you are disappointed. Then if you refer to an object it means something its amazing: "This film is the milk!". Its also an expression intensifier of the sorts: "What the milk are you doing!?"... :rofl

I know it sounds weird, but if you come to Spain you will notice its used so much. :nod


d) "He's such a monkey." :blush ---> "Eres tan mono."
A false friend, in Spain being "mono" (a monkey) means being cute. :awe
Dont know why tho, it just is lmao.


e) "My sister is in the Age of the Turkey." :cookiehand ---> "Mi hermana esta en la Edad del Pavo." When we say someone is in the Age of the Turkey it means that person is in their teenage phase, since we usually relate the word "Pavo" to someone thats dumb, slow, or is doing stupid things. :Haha


Hope you liked the expressions! o/




4 - You've got the chance to go back in time and talk with an important historical figure. Who would you choose?


a) Some Philosopher of the Ancient Greece. Maybe they could give a hint to fix our time and make people think again... (liductan, Battou) +2

b) Jesus. I mean seriously, getting to know this guy even if its out of curiosity would be invaluable. (Holt, revo, Linali, Gryffindor, GrySun, Crescentjinx, Asako, Lady Pompom, Vandred, Purity of Magi) +10

c) Albert Einstein. One of the smartest minds in history, who wouldn't? (uberfayt, Organizized, Takuan, riki) +4

d) Hitler. Just to kick him in the balls. (Shobu_Yoruichi, Belserion, Juviii) +3

e) Another one (specify in comment please) (Demonspeed, kira, syx, Erinyes, Brandish, Kiki) +6


What is some Philosopher going to tell me what I don't already know? Such overrated plebs. I would end up destroying their wisdom and arguments in no time.

There is nothing I could gain from them. On the contrary, it's more likely that they will receive some mind-blowing wisdom from me... and this for free!? Next!

I believe in Jesus, but I don't believe he would make a entertaining discussion partner. This guy is boring.

Albert Einstein might be quite tempting, but I probably wouldn't be able to keep of with this guy.
A. Einstein: "Let's start with some easy quantum physics stuff, and after lunch we can discuss about the field theory."

And I will be like:


Hitler is a cute anime girl and a legit option if I may say so. I'm one of his loyal followers after all.

However, the answer says that I would kick him in the balls, which I won't do! Ever! :hmph

I'll go with E. This is actually pretty easy: Jeanne d'Arc.

Why? Because I would turn this goddess:


into this cute yet lewd and evil hottie:






Answer: Jeanne d'Arc
E: I am Muslim, so in my case it would be the Prophet Muhammad(blessings and peace of Allah be upon him). Who is an even more important figure than Jesus. D is tempting but I would probably die soon after. C would be interesting, but I don't think it would be the same for A. It's not like there are countries without issues and we all know about the Greece debt crisis.
Could philosophers from ancient greece even think properly? :grumble There wasn't really much to think about back then compared to nowadays, or so I think. Doubt they'd help much aside from basic stuff. And besides not as exciting as the other picks.

You assuming nobody would go back in time to help Hitler instead? :rolleyes: But nah, Hitler's not interesting enough to warrant a meeting, and I don't get physical with people either. #Pacifist

Albert is way too smart for me I assume, so talking to him would be wasted time with him explaining things I can't wrap my head around. Or, maybe he would actually be able to teach me physics? :hmm

The another one option is interesting too, a lot of interesting people to talk to. But I'm picking Jesus. So many things could be answered for my skeptical mind, to either confirm my skepticism or outright converting me. But alas, the way it is it's just a story for me.
Cleopatra
I would want to try to change his mind, change his objective, not kill jews, let's kill another thing that toxics the world... let's kill feminists. xD
Also got to talk about global warming and help the enviroment with nuclear energy.
Always wanted to visit South America. Also ask him what he thinks of his role, always thought it's OP myself...
4. E. William Herschel
There are many beings that I would like to see however since I am too lazy to think about someone else let's stick with Jesus (B). It's only natural I choose a superior person like him. When we meet, we shall make the world great again. A prophecy like himself should meet a purity like myself. Whenever god is with us, it will be forever with us. We are the ultimate tag team that shall create the pureness in this impurity world, we are the light that will shine even more brighter then the sun. The universe shall be recreated, a new era shall come. Yes, you red this right. The new era, Magus.

[insert holy pigeon image here pls]
I have no interest in philosophers, I don't get those guys. I'm too stupid to speak with Einstein and I definitely don't want to see Hitler with my own eyes, no matter the purpose of meeting. So yeah, give me Jesus.





5 - Which European country would you like to visit in a near future?

- Germany (Demonspeed, Asako, Lady Pompom, Kiki) +4

- Portugal (uberfayt, Gryffindor, GrySun) +3

- Italy (Linali, Crescentjinx, liductan, Belserion, Juviii, riki, Purity of Magi) +7

- Spain (Organizized, Brandish, Vandred) +3

- UK (Holt, syx) +2

- Iceland (kira) +1

- Czech Republic (Shobu_Yoruichi) +1

- Greece (revo) +1

- Sweden (Takuan) +1

- Anywhere (Erinyes, Battou) +2


5. German cuz I wish to meet Kaoz
Aw :blush
\_/ easy peasy: Germany :blush
Awwww:wtf
Spain (hoping players will be sucking up to Lambu with this answer)
Uhm yeah :lambirb
Italy for the food :drool
I will exclude countries I already visited like France, Spain, Italy, Turkey/Istanbul (if it counts) and so on. England comes into my mind which is very high on my list. I'll definitely pay a visit to London one day and confirm that our Bob is white. :nod


Answer: England
I visited Portugal this summer but I didn't get to stay as long as I would've liked so I feel like going again.
It has to be European? Is Lambu gathering suggestions for his next trip? :heh Going outside Europe would be better for me, specifically south america, for reasons.

But for Europe, I think I would pick either Portugal or Italy, if only for curiosity because the places are a bit intriguing. But I have been in Portugal technically, while I never have been in Italy. But nothing I'd like to visit in the near future, neither Italy nor Portugal. Lots to do in Germany, no time nor will to scurry around elsewhere around Europe. But going to Portugal has other meanings for me since I either go there for vacation on a nice island, or for when I'm going elsewhere but have to stop in Portugal first. So going to Portugal just means good things for me, so going again would mean another nice vacation and time spent having fun.

Though no time to go there in the near future, and I have had plenty of vacations already, should get back into serious modo.
- Czech Republic
Preeety girls, then pass to Ukraine and Russia <3 Finally Norway because meh.
idk, switzerland , norway , italty. pick one :catshrug
So everywhere :lambirb
Portugal is my answer. Although it's actually gonna be part of a trip to southern europe (so including Spain) ^^
This question should be invalid for me because I am from every country. I am an international being but if I had to choose... then let's go with Italy. Just to search for Super Mario and Luigi and I just need some italian ice cream! It's so... tasty and let's not forget about many other things I can see and eat and all. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah


Do not judge my for my 'reason', thank you very much.
UK (No particular reason. I haven't really traveled to Europe before though I have a couple friends in UK. So gonna default to that)
Germany I guess because there are plenty of Germans on this forum. Most of my other acquaintances overseas are not in European countries.
anywhere, love to go everywhere as long as i can drink coffee and get internet access.


Lambu's commentary: It seems the ladies have quite the interest in Italy. :fan

Now I need a pizza :lambirb




6 - They say handwriting is a door to the mind. What kind of calligraphy do you have?

a) Angular (italic, refined) (Linali, Gryffindor, Vandred) +3




b) Rounded (straight and separated) (Organizized, syx, liductan, Juviii, Kiki) +5




c) Simple (Connected, school-like) (uberfayt, Asako, Lady Pompom, riki) +4




d) Chaotic (practic, but not so clean) (Demonspeed, Holt, kira, Shobu_Yoruichi, revo, GrySun, Crescentjinx, Belserion, Brandish, Takuan, Purity of Magi) +11




e) Typographic (use of capital letters) +0




f) Artistic (detailed and enlightened) +0



g) Free answer (Battou, Erinyes) +2


:x3
That's quite a funny question. I was always told at school that I have a beautiful handwriting for a boy girl. :lmao

But that's in the past now I think. From style point of view, the rounded (straight and separated) one comes the closest to my style.
g- im mostly not handwritting anymore mainly typing
:arf, why ? well...

if you want to know my handwriting is some mix of angular and chaotic... yep some unique art ♥
Write a lot, but think mine is very simple. Nothing fancy unless I'm copying anime openings/endings lyrics <_>
D: I think my writing is not so bad and I can write better when I take my time, but people tell me it's chaotic and when we are working in groups they never let me be the one to write :scry. A teacher once told me that my writing might be like that because I practiced a lot with my mother when I was a kid and she is a doctor. You know what they say about their handwriting.
The answer should be obvious: D

People: ...?! WHAT MAGI? SOMEONE LIKE YOU.. WRITE CHAOTIC?

Me: After this thuff day I had.. this billions of exams I had done today and still have to do... yeah... what can I do... I am just a pigeon man.


But honestly.........

FUCK WRITING NEAT WHILE I AM IN TIME NEED! SO YOU BETTER READ MY CHAOTIC WRITING, WORTHLESS TEACHERS. IF YOU CANNOT ACCEPT SUCH MAGNIFICENT CHAOTIC WRITING I DID IN ONE OF MY TESTS BECAUSE YOU LOVE TO MAKE SUCH SCHEDULES BETWEEN TWO TESTS THEN I WILL ONLY GIVE MY LOVE BACK IN CHAOTICNESS.


And my hand hurted after writing so much.. so I was like fuck it. You read it or you don't. But you should read it anyway. -3-


People:


....
That fits mine the most I guess. Not really so clean, especially because I write fast. But I could make it neater if I try or not in a hurry
Simply put: A is the one I wish I could write, or even C. But D is the reality, as you Copan can most likely confirm from seeing my writing recently.

I never could write nicely, even with practice. Only if I could take my time writing very slowly would it look closer to C. I recall trying to write with A back in elementary school, but I gave up because it's super slow and gotta write fast in school. Especially high school had me writing a lot for many classes like History, where the teacher would talk in normal speed during the whole lecture and good luck to the kids because they gotta write it all down or else it'll be harder to pass any oral exams about the topic, since she asks about exactly the topics she says.
The main language class was the worst with writing though, I write so chaotic and fast and still my hand hurt very often when there was a lot to write. Even in the damn exams you had to write tons and tons of text. Chemistry also needed lots of writing, but less than for those other two.

So that's the handwriting I have now, but only use it in exams or when writing letters, otherwise writing all my notes on iPad or Laptops.
Or phone if I somehow forgot to bring both, or for just writing down a short bit.



Lambu's commentary: Kind of saw it coming tbh, now everything is written with keyboard cause its faster and easier, but its truly a shame that calligraphy is slowly losing its relevance. :(




7 -


a) Wait, there isn't even a question (Linali, liductan, Takuan, Kiki) +4

b) This goes against all that's holy and sheep (uberfayt, Holt, revo, GrySun, Crescentjinx, syx, Asako, Brandish, Vandred) +9

c) My DSM V says you have autism (Juviii) +1

d) Ayy, not a lot of reading thoo (Demonspeed, Organizized, kira, Shobu_Yoruichi, Gryffindor, Belserion, Lady Pompom, Battou, riki, Purity of Magi) +10

e) GIF (Erinyes) +1


Someone used invisble paint to write the question :fan Omo, Pan-chan, was it you?
Because it does. I'm very strict about following rules and guidelines, as probably noticeable from other games like mafia, and me overall complaining when a host of any game does something subpar. So this is an outrage. I demand a new 7th question, because this is sacrilege to the ways of the Sheep.
Answer: D

Because fuck this day. Too much reading today, and my head is already dizzy or basically exploding while typing this..... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!



8 - (a voice from deep in the cave echoes) Wha~ is~ hi~ hop ~happening~ ?


a) It be hiphop hanging, how is youself? (Holt, revo, Linali, liductan, Belserion, Juviii, riki) +7

b) omo (Demonspeed, uberfayt, Organizized, Shobu_Yoruichi, Gryffindor, GrySun, Crescentjinx, syx, Lady Pompom, Brandish, Takuan, Battou, Kiki, Vandred, Purity of Magi) +15

c) Free answer (kira, Asako, Erinyes) +3





9 - omo, I’m good, thanks for asking. I'm sure you have something better than do than spend forever reading cute texts, so we'll play a cute sheep game.

Lambon and I have identified and kidnapped your loved ones. I planned on making them do forced labour on a mango farm but resident pigeon said you get a shot at freeing your fam. But you know what they say, when the pigeon is out, the panda is… In? Free? On the case?You know what, it’s not important, forget it.

How do you get your fam out?


a) Watch 1000 hours of Detective Conan (you'll be doing some rewatching) (uberfayt, Organizized, kira, Shobu_Yoruichi, revo, Linali, liductan, Asako) +8

b) Write a proper 300 page novel by hand (think of all them trees tho smh) (Holt, Gryffindor, GrySun, Crescentjinx, Belserion, Lady Pompom, riki, Purity of Magi) +8

c) Survive a 10 minute ring fight against an angry but fed panda bear (we'll be broadcasting this. you'll receive *some* royalties. if you survive, of course) (Juviii, Takuan, Battou, Kiki, Vandred) +5

d) Cut of a finger (or a toe. or anything. you're doing the cutting, heh) (Demonspeed, Brandish) +2

e) Free answer (syx, Erinyes) +2


B. Challenge accepted :kukuku
This is easy. Very easy, actually. I will offer my gifs/memes folder to Pan-chan and thus convince her that my gifs/meme folder are more valuable than mangos.

As for Lambu-kun...

I would try to reason with him by preparing awesome stuff.



He will realize that he won't get such food when I know that my family isn't doing well. Hence, he will let them go.


Answer: E (see above)
See the start of question 9 basically says B was the canon pick for Q8. And I got it right, marvelous. Where was I? Right, getting the fam out.

Watching a lot of Detective Conan, what exactly is the punishment there? I would easily do just that, but the problem is that this is the longest way to rescue the fam, no? 1000 hours, if I watch like 20 every day and sleep for 4 hours, I'll be done in 50 days. Almost two months, in a schedule that's already unrealistic because of having to do 20 hours every day. I can't leave my loved ones imprisoned somewhere for 2 months now, can I? So this is a big no from me, m'panda and m'bird. Too long for them to wait.
300 pages isn't that bad if you get going and have a lot of fun writing, so should be done much faster than the Conan hours. A decent pick, and would finally have the opportunity to write whatever embarrassing stories I made up in my head over the last 13 or so years onto paper.
The 10 minute fight isn't too bad actually, but there are odds I don't survive, if the Panda really is that angry. Frankly I'm not sure if Pandas are even that powerful even when angry, but the way this is setup I wouldn't be surprised for the Copan to bring in a proper bear and just spray-paint it in panda colors and calling it legit. Too risky, and the fam need me for when they're free no?
Last is cutting off a finger. That's actually not so bad. Of course losing a finger permanently sucks, but is also the fastest way for fam to get out.

So would be between D and B. But, if asked, fam would probably decide to wait longer if that meant me having one more finger at the end of it all. So going with B. Should not take too long, 1 month tops, less if I hurry and just fill blanks with whatever. Realistically they're out in a couple weeks and everyone's happy no?
Give me baaack Gryyy :biblethump
Any of those would be fine actually, just set him free :8C
:emobirb
Easy, fun, nice! This will be my go to. Actually, option D of cutting has a loophole. Could cut my hair, my nails. Still cutting ::3c
This guy is smart :lambirb
Clearly a trick option. Pandas are never angry. :hee
I WILL SHOW YOU THAT I AM A GREAT NOVEL WRITER. 300 PAGES BY HAND? HAH! THAT'S NEXT TO NOTHING WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING. BE ON MY LEVEL YOU SHITTY PIGEON! GIMME ME DA PAPER AND PEN. IMMA GOT MYSELF AN IDEA!
D: So, I have to defeat a panda to save my friend? Then A and B are useless, annoying and would take too much time. C is way too risky, especially with what I just learned about pandas with Google.
e) but working in a mango farm is fantastic , he can stay there forever ♥




10 - yay for little reading. btw how do you feel about hot air balloons?


a) They seem alright. If the opportunity presents itself, I might consider taking a ride if the situation allows it. (Demonspeed, uberfayt, Organizized, Holt, kira, Shobu_Yoruichi, Gryffindor, Crescentjinx, syx, liductan, Lady Pompom, Juviii, riki, Kiki, Vandred, Purity of Magi) +16

b) Heights are not really my thing. Or maybe I'd feel unsafe, hanging in a basket up so high. How do you steer? Or get down? (Linali, GrySun, Erinyes, Takuan, Battou) +5

c) What the frikkin' cow do hot air balloons have to do with anything? You just now kidnap- (revo, Belserion, Asako) +3

d) (((bleeds))) (Brandish) +1


Gonna counter the little reading by writing a lot of text in the answers, to make it even more reading. Look at you silly hosts, needing more time to read my answers than it took me reading this sheep.
Writing took longer though..

Would go with C, but I tend to like to answer a given question. If it asks about my thoughts on hot air balloons, then my thoughts on hot air ballons you shall receive.

And, heights aren't really my thing man. I wouldn't mind, but doubt I'd enjoy riding in it too much, as opposed to being on the ground, enjoying an episode of JoJo: Vento Aureo, the newest JoJo season airing this season! Not an advertisement whatsoever btw.

So my pick is B, though in a real life situation I could complain as in C first.
It's not in my todo-list, but if the opportunity really presents itself, I'm definitely going to take a ride. Did any of you two tried it already?
I didn't, but I wish I coud one day :nod
Answer: A

Because doing that makes me feel like a real cool pigeon.


And I would like to do that with a friend of mine, even though the girl can't stand hight. Literally be like:




11 - alright i didn't actually care. please step in.


a) wow rude (Organizized, Holt, Gryffindor, GrySun, Belserion, Asako, Juviii, Brandish, Takuan, riki, Vandred, Purity of Magi) +12

b) uh, is this a hot air balloon? (uberfayt, kira, revo, Linali, syx, liductan, Lady Pompom, Battou, Kiki) +9

c) can i refresh myself somewhere first? (Demonspeed, Shobu_Yoruichi, Crescentjinx) +3

d) maybe do something about the bleeding first? literally dying rn. also a cold drink bitte +0

e) e) GIF (Erinyes) +1


C: I am not sure I understand the question, but refreshments are always good :hee.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!




12 - (it be night) (sheep head balloon carrying basket with you and a panda) (tired af) (panda hands you a note) ‘What does it say? ‘have fun?’ Why did you eat half of the note before handing it to me?’ The panda blushes and looks away. ‘That doesn't make any sense.’ You ree. The mountains carry your screech far and wide.

You look over at the valleys clawed out by fiery rivers. Mango trees and tea leaves grow bountifully in between patches that rise a top the molten delta. Glowy, shiny, a little melancholic. You see a Titan™ and a Mango wave at you. The panda waves back. A fresh, salty breeze hits your face.


a) ‘Beautiful. So fresh. And the bleeding finally stopped, too!’ (Demonspeed, Holt, Gryffindor) +3

b) ‘Wait, where's my family?’ (panda waves) ‘Oh no’ (uberfayt, revo, Linali, GrySun, Crescentjinx, syx, Belserion, Lady Pompom, Juviii, Vandred, Purity of Magi) +11

c) ‘So how do you actually steer this thing? Asking for a friend’ (liductan, Brandish, Takuan, Battou) +4

d) Lambu doko (Organizized, Shobu_Yoruichi, Asako, Kiki) +4

e) Free Answer (kira, Erinyes, riki) +3


Wait a second. Did you... did you just kill my family in this story?


E. "..." Waves and walks away
Soooo... did I watch Detective Conan for nothing? :oh
You mean... the panda was my family all along?! :lambirb


What a plot twist. :notlikethis
WHERE IS MY FAMILY?


.......................
..............
.....

Oh wait. I don't have a family.

BUT FOR REAL WHERE ARE THEY?
What bleeding? Must've missed the joke. Maybe for people who cut the finger or fought the NotPanda. Steering shouldn't be much of a problem, and Lambu is everywhere. Have you seen the number of pigeons in every town on the whole world?
Fam doko.
:8C:handgun Does this mean the Titan, the Mango, and the Panda ate my family. What is this.... Tokyo Ghoul? :arf :sexyarf Now Marley will shoot us down. :pout

-----------------------------------o-----------------------------------​

And so, the National Sheep Association finally has the outcome =3=




Meanwhile Panda...




The Results

In 25th place with 35 points


Erinyes
Black Sheep

Congrats for being so unique :p

Now for the real countdown!

Between 70 - 84 points...

C Class Sheeps

23. liductan: 70 pts
23. Battou: 70 pts
22. Brandish: 74 pts
21. Asako: 75 pts
20. revo: 81 pts
19. Kiki: 83 pts


omo

Between 85 - 90 points...

B Class Sheeps

16. Demonspeed: 85 pts
16. Syx: 85 pts
16. Gryffindor: 85 pts
14. Kira: 87 pts
14. Shobu_Yoruichi: 87 pts
11. Takuan: 89 pts
11. Juviii: 89 pts
11. Linali: 89 pts


People really tend to draw in this rank huh :fan

Between 90 - 99 points...

A Class Sheeps

10. uberfayt: 91 pts
9. riki: 96 pts
8. Belserion: 97 pts
7. Lady pompom: 98 pts


That was great, congrats :gent

With +100 points...

S Class Sheeps

6. Crescentjinx: 102 pts
5. GrySun: 104 pts
4. Organizized: 105 pts

I see Top Quality wool there :lambirb


Enter the Top 3!

3. @Holt : 106 pts

This is how you do it! :shakefist

2nd Place goes to...

2. @Vandred : 109 pts

That was close Van... :heh

Or maybe not... cause the first place was so indisputable I would not call it even a match.
Deep within you know who that is...


The Winner of this Sheep Game #79 is...!



1. @Purity of Magi : 128 points!!!



Totally saw that coming



Thank you everyone for playing!!!
:confetti​
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Damn, in the end I predicted Panda’s part much better than Lambu’s. Ah well, 4th is not too shabby. :lambirb
 
Top