Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Sheepu doko?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sheep 108
Stuffed with various different things~​

1. When swarmed with work/study to the point that your usual routine can't keep up and you must change things, what do you do first?
A.
Work/Study more hours by reducing sleeping hours
B. Work/Study more hours by reducing free time(includes all non obligatory activities like reading, playing, watching etc.)
C. Work/Study the same amount of hours but put in a lot more effort so you get more done in the same amount of time, causing more fatigue and stress

2. Which of these short ocarina songs from Zelda is your favorite?
A.
Prelude Of Light
B. Minuet Of Forest
C. Bolero Of Fire
D. Serenade Of Water
E. Nocturne of Shadow
F. Requiem Of Spirit

3. You may take 1 praline from this praline box of 8 different pralines. Which one do you pick?



To help you decide here is the detailed content list:


4. How long has it been since you last started a new manga?
A.
A week.
B. A month.
C. Half a year.
D. A year.
E. More than a year.

5. What is your favorite part about playing Sheep Games?
A.
How playing each Sheep is a different experience depending on the creator.
B. Learning more about other people through seeing their answers and comments at the end.
C. Seeing whether you can predict the most popular answers #skills #200iq
D. The chance of being able to make the next Sheep Game!
E. Other.

6. It's late at night and there is a party happening nearby with very loud music. What do you do?
A.
Go to bed and try to sleep through it.
B. Call the police on them.
C. Go to the party personally and tell them to lower the volume or stop.
D. Other.

7. Do you believe that life exists outside of our planet?
A.
Yes.
B. No.

8. Have you ever thought about death? If so, what do you believe happens after we die?
A.
There exists an afterlife our souls go to - such as Heaven/Hell.
B. Reincarnation - a new life starts without previous memories. Be it as a human or other life form.
C. Nothing, death is the end.
D. Other.

9. This wouldn't be complete without a JoJo-related question of course. Pretend I kidnapped took you to a JoJo themed cafe! Here you get to enjoy a great JoJo ambient, while listening to the amazing JoJo soundtrack, and of course while eating some delicious and pretty JoJo themed food!

Pick yourself something you'd like the most from the menu:



A. Giorno Giovanna - Golden Pizza Set
B. Bucarrati's Omurice Set
C. Mista's Shortcake
D. Trish' Strawberry Parfait
E. Risotto Nero's Squid Risotto Set
F. Prosciutto & Pesci - Carpaccio
G. Ghiaccio's Shaved Ice & Venetian Tiramisu

10. As generous as I am, you can even pick yourself a drink!


A. Abbacchio's Grape Soda with Strawberry Ice
B. Fugo's Panna Cotta Ice Drink
C. Narancia's Orange & Apple Juice
D. Melone's Melon Soda with Vanilla Ice
E. Illuso's Blue Elder Tea
F. Formaggio's Cheese Tea
G. Normal coffe/hot chocolate with edible rice paper random character
 
Last edited:

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
can't I just pick all menus :zomg :wtf :tss

PM'd
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
@GrySun when do you close the Sheep? :worrybunny
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun when do you close the Sheep? :worrybunny
Possibly monday, not sure yet but certainly not before that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Want to play the Sheep?

@syx @Purity of Magi @Raven @Crescent Jinx @revo
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Lambu @Belserion @Farfalla @SirSamuel016 @Hardy
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Seraph @Totinona @Gryffindor @zimba @Vici
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Vandred @Arjuna @MarmaladeSky @Demonspeed @Holt
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Asako @Hermit @xi0 @Organizized @Elusia
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@shinobi @lakhan220 @Battou @kira
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Erinyes @BlackTiger @desin24
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Totinona @Faust @BD_Beno @Gajeel
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I'm busy, and not like I got to play MG that long to forget everything else.. -_-;

Why you rushing the results tho, can't wait to get to host the next one Demon? :heh
Win? Me? Please no.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sheep 108
*Results*
​

1. When swarmed with work/study to the point that your usual routine can't keep up and you must change things, what do you do first?
A.
Work/Study more hours by reducing sleeping hours (Copy Panda, Juviii, revo, Gryffindor, SirSamuel016, desin24) +6
B.
Work/Study more hours by reducing free time(includes all non obligatory activities like reading, playing, watching etc.) (Kiki, riki, Demonspeed, MarmaladeSky, Belserion, lakhan220) +6
C.
Work/Study the same amount of hours but put in a lot more effort so you get more done in the same amount of time, causing more fatigue and stress (Linali) +1
D.
Other (Brandish μ, Erinyes) +2

Copy Panda - "Sleep doko"
Brandish μ - " I would combo those options."
Erinyes - "a & b both"
Demonspeed - "Most of the time it's B. I tried A before but it doesn't go well with me so I don't do this anymore. I don't sleep too long during nights anyway. When I am really lazy, I use C as excuse in my mind."
Linali - "I can reduce stress, because I have free time and reduce fatigue, since I can sleep in that option :catshrug"
Gryffindor - "It's a pain, but when these circumstances arise, have to sleep only 11 hours instead of my usual 12...so waking up at 4 in the morning instead of 5 :sweatdrop"
SirSamuel016 - "Doing this right now :)"
lakhan220 - "Usually depends on what needs to be cut down but most probs will start with non obligatory ones abit + sleep a bit too."
desin24 - "You can sleep when you are dead which you will be sooner without sleep."

2. Which of these short ocarina songs from Zelda is your favorite?
A.
Prelude Of Light (Copy Panda, Belserion) +2
B.
Minuet Of Forest (lakhan220) +1
C.
Bolero Of Fire (revo, riki, desin24) +3
D.
Serenade Of Water (Juviii, Demonspeed, Linali) +3
E.
Nocturne of Shadow (Kiki, Brandish μ, SirSamuel016) +3
F.
Requiem Of Spirit (Erinyes, MarmaladeSky, Gryffindor) +3

revo - "Now I want to play the game again <_>"
SirSamuel016 - "Lost Woods > the rest. Nocturne of Shadow is pretty nice though"
desin24 - "the only correct answer"

3. You may take 1 praline from this praline box of 8 different pralines. Which one do you pick?



To help you decide here is the detailed content list:


Macchiato (Juviii, riki, Erinyes, desin24) +4
Pointe de Chocolat
(Kiki, Copy Panda, Brandish μ) +3
Carré de Stracciatella
(Demonspeed, MarmaladeSky) +2
Perle de Cacao
(revo) +1
Amande Croquante
(Linali) +1
All of them
(Gryffindor) +1
Caramelita
(SirSamuel016) +1
Dragon Noir
(Belserion, lakhan220) +2

Only Coeur a l'Orange was left unpicked by anyone.

Kiki - "Pointe de Chocolat. looks like barnacle haha. all of them look yummy and I wanna try every of them, but the 1st one has to be Pointe de Chocolat"
Copy Panda - "The insides seem soft and sweet. I like mousse-like textures in sweets. Chocolates should have an even taste and melt away in your mouth!"
riki - "Tough one. I would have picked all but the orange chocolate, but since I have to choose one: Macchiato"
Demonspeed - "But Macchiato and Pointe De Chocolat are also tempting."
Linali - "But in real life, I'd just eat them all :tss"
Belserion - "The macchiato looks good too but I have a weakness for hazelnut"
lakhan220 - "Tbh, would love them all but the final 2 were dragon noir and Couir a orange"
desin24 - "Actually you don't take any of those pralines and instead give it as a gift to someone you are not really close to but don't want to show up empty-handed."

4. How long has it been since you last started a new manga?
A.
A week. (Copy Panda, revo, MarmaladeSky, Gryffindor, SirSamuel016, desin24) +6
B.
A month. (Brandish μ, Juviii, Erinyes, Demonspeed, Belserion) +5
C.
Half a year. (Linali, lakhan220) +2
D.
A year.
E. More than a year. (Kiki, riki) +2

Copy Panda - "Started reading a bunch of mango at the behest of a certain fruit. PIcked up KnY recently"
riki - "Too busy with real life :sweatdrop"
Demonspeed - "I started Undead Unluck last month. I should have normally started Houseki no Kuni... Hopefully this week..."
SirSamuel016 - "A month or so, picked up Vinland Saga. Before that it was Berserk :)"
desin24 - "A week since I started Yongbi the Invincible"

5. What is your favorite part about playing Sheep Games?
A.
How playing each Sheep is a different experience depending on the creator. (riki, Linali, Gryffindor, SirSamuel016, lakhan220) +5
B.
Learning more about other people through seeing their answers and comments at the end. (Kiki, Copy Panda, revo, Demonspeed, MarmaladeSky, Belserion, desin24) +7
C.
Seeing whether you can predict the most popular answers #skills #200iq (Brandish μ) +1
D.
The chance of being able to make the next Sheep Game!
E. Other. (Juviii, Erinyes) +2

Kiki - "I like learning about human. how they answers questions, how they make questions, how they interact with each other, what they like and dislike etc :nod"
Copy Panda - "As much as I'd love to pick C, I don't win these often (or don't try to anyway) and I much prefer reading stuff others have submitted"
Juviii - "A and B"
Erinyes - "a+b+c"
Demonspeed - "for sure but A is nice too. I hope I'll never win this :D."
Linali - "Every Sheep you create is a piece of you :om"
SirSamuel016 - "That said, some are more enjoyable than others"
Belserion - "seeing Brandish swim in Marianas Trench"
lakhan220 - "Precisely that. Enjoyment in diversity depending on contents and creator both"
desin24 - "Getting to know people better so I can read them easier in MG"

6. It's late at night and there is a party happening nearby with very loud music. What do you do?
A.
Go to bed and try to sleep through it. (Kiki, Brandish μ, revo, riki, Erinyes, Demonspeed, Linali, MarmaladeSky, desin24) +9
B.
Call the police on them. (Belserion) +1
C.
Go to the party personally and tell them to lower the volume or stop.
D. Other. (Copy Panda, Juviii, Gryffindor, SirSamuel016, lakhan220) +5

Copy Panda - "Actually, the other day the neighbours sent some of us letters asking us to turn down the volume when we're up to late :c"
Juviii - "if you can't beat them join them"
Linali - "Wouldn't be the first time :errr Btw, where's the option "I'm joining the party"? :XD"
Gryffindor - "It depends...if they are playing dem good jams then I won't mind, if the tunes are not up to par, then I'll play my own equally as loud or louder :e3"
SirSamuel016 - "Head outside to the backyard, yell "OI, SHUDDAP CUNTS" and head back inside because that's all I can be arsed doing"
Belserion - "cos i'm very grumpy when i'm sleepy :hmph"
lakhan220 - "I will go and participate in that party and enjoy myself and they can't refuse or cops it is :hee"
desin24 - "been there done that"

7. Do you believe that life exists outside of our planet?
A.
Yes. (Kiki, Copy Panda, Juviii, revo, riki, Demonspeed, Linali, MarmaladeSky, SirSamuel016, lakhan220, desin24) +11
B.
No. (Brandish μ, Belserion) +2
C.
Other (Erinyes, Gryffindor) +2

Copy Panda - "It'll be hard to find it, even harder to find other intelligent life, but it should be out there"
Erinyes - no idea, and dont really care :arf
Demonspeed - "I wouldn't say that I definitely believe it, but it's more likely than not."
Linali - "But I'm not very eager to meet it..."
Gryffindor - "Haven't scouted outer space yet, maybe next year."
SirSamuel016 - "There's a fucken space station in space innit, checkmate"
lakhan220 - "Obviously there is in one form or another."
desin24 - "But we will never ever know or get in contact with them."

8. Have you ever thought about death? If so, what do you believe happens after we die?
A.
There exists an afterlife our souls go to - such as Heaven/Hell. (Kiki, riki, Demonspeed, Linali, SirSamuel016) +5
B.
Reincarnation - a new life starts without previous memories. Be it as a human or other life form. (lakhan220) +1
C.
Nothing, death is the end. (Copy Panda, Juviii, revo, Belserion, desin24) +5
D.
Other. (Brandish μ, Erinyes, MarmaladeSky, Gryffindor) +4

Brandish μ - "The world mourns the death of her greatest philosopher, Brandish, particularly the women, they never fully recover from his departure."
Juviii - "since I think that's what probably happens but I have to admit that B has some charm to it."
Erinyes - "i do think a lot about death, but i have no idea whats coming after. but i tend to think that Pascal wager's is one of the most interesting answer :arf"
MarmaladeSky - "The idea souls leave energy behind on earth (see spirits etc), rather than incarnate or go to heaven/hell."
lakhan220 - "Since we as a chemical substance rich body is an energy technically. And energy can't be created or destroyed. It can only be transformed from one form to another and tht option seems best one to do so to maintain balance / equilibrium."
desin24 - "Death is the end unless you believe in astrology like some people do."

9. This wouldn't be complete without a JoJo-related question of course. Pretend I kidnapped took you to a JoJo themed cafe! Here you get to enjoy a great JoJo ambient, while listening to the amazing JoJo soundtrack, and of course while eating some delicious and pretty JoJo themed food!

Pick yourself something you'd like the most from the menu:



A. Giorno Giovanna - Golden Pizza Set (SirSamuel016, lakhan220, desin24) +3
B.
Bucarrati's Omurice Set (Demonspeed, MarmaladeSky) +2
C.
Mista's Shortcake (Brandish μ, Linali, Belserion) +3
D.
Trish' Strawberry Parfait (Copy Panda, Juviii, Erinyes, Gryffindor) +4
E.
Risotto Nero's Squid Risotto Set (Kiki) +1
F.
Prosciutto & Pesci - Carpaccio
G. Ghiaccio's Shaved Ice & Venetian Tiramisu (revo, riki) +2

Kiki - "cant I just pick all? :wtf for the sake of the sheep, I will pick E, risotto. Squid risotto seems nice :tss"
Copy Panda - "Omo looks very sweet"
Demonspeed - "Not the sweets. I love Risotto but squids are average. I am curious about Omurice, I never tried it so B(A lot of B from me in this Sheep). Without knowing the contents of the pizza I wouldn't try the Giorno set."
Linali - "Looks good :tss :tss"
desin24 - "MAMA MIA GIMME DAT A GOLDEN PIZZA"

10. As generous as I am, you can even pick yourself a drink!


A. Abbacchio's Grape Soda with Strawberry Ice (Demonspeed, MarmaladeSky) +2
B.
Fugo's Panna Cotta Ice Drink (Copy Panda, Juviii, riki, desin24) +4
C.
Narancia's Orange & Apple Juice (revo, Gryffindor) +2
D.
Melone's Melon Soda with Vanilla Ice (Brandish μ, SirSamuel016) +2
E.
Illuso's Blue Elder Tea (Kiki, Linali) +2
F.
Formaggio's Cheese Tea
G. Normal coffe/hot chocolate with edible rice paper random character (Erinyes, Belserion, lakhan220) +3

Kiki - " all :zomg haha okay for the sake of the sheep, I will pick E (again haha). seems the only one that dont have cream/cheese on top. seems refreshing :nod"
Copy Panda - "I see strawberry I pick it"
Erinyes - "would have picked fugos panna cotta if i havent chosen a dessert in previous question."
Demonspeed - "I love grape juice!"
Linali - "Its color sure catches attention."
Gryffindor - "Some MH users finna be shy about choosing the orange juice over the other options, don't want them to feel left out so I'll get it too."

About questions 9 and 10, let me tell you a bit about the food. I've been there and tasted most of them. Overall it's decent but rather expensive, but you pay for the good design and location too I suppose. The pizza was a normal 4-cheese pizza but extra fluffy, Mista's short cake was very sweet and fits the strawberries well. Trish's parfait is probably the best, had lots of different tastes. The prosciutto and salmon was very tasty, but that's to be expected of the dish. Ghiaccio's ice was just shaved ice, not too special. Didn't have the risotto or the omurice.

Drinks are all good, only didn't try the cheese tea(sounds pretty exotic though). My favorite was probably Narancia's drink, can't go wrong with appel and orange.



Now then, the results, going from worst to best sheeper:

15. Brandish μ



14. Belserion



12. & 13. Gryffindor and Erinyes



11. lakhan220



10. Linali



9. SirSamuel016



7. & 8. Juviii and Kiki



6. riki



3., 4. & 5. revo, Demonspeed and MarmaladeSky



2. Copy Panda



So close..



1. @desin24

Congratulations! Here's your reward:



That's right, the next Sheep!

Thanks to everyone for playing. Here's ranking table:

 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Ayyy I am not even joking but I preemptively started preparing a Sheep Game this morning. BRB gotta go buy some lottery tickets.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
desin24 - "Death is the end unless you believe in astrology like some people do."

What does astrology have to do with death? :notlikethis
 
Top