I thought was the only one. O.o; Besides the occasional half life 2 , i havent played no steam games either. 




Mind if I join you guys? My Steam is AnimusAndEmus.
Ironic, coming from you <.<What about a MH tourney in TF2 or something soon? ;F
Well, it could be fun. Haven't played with you guys in ages :F
[/SIZE]

Sorry, totally forgotten about the thread ^^' Just added you, join the MH community! :3Yeahhhhh, TF2.Mind if I join you guys? My Steam is AnimusAndEmus.
I've been playing tf2 on a regular basis, only with another account so that you wouldn't notice because I don't like you.
ahahaha liar
Well, it could be fun. Haven't played with you guys in ages :F
Oh... I didn't know you felt that way.... *runs towards Blai an embraces him*Wait, what did you say? **** you! <.<
We'll, it's been fun. But ever since lately, we haven't played thanks to Agrias and Hermie! (totally)


Though i think i forgot how to play. 