Games The Steam Thread

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I thought was the only one. O.o; Besides the occasional half life 2 , i havent played no steam games either. :(
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lolwut TF2 anime?

 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Where'd you get that from? :o
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Go my loyal soldiers, MASSACRE THOSE STUPID DEMOS!
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
WHAT???? We can't get an update for both????? UGH, KILL THE SOLDIERSSSSSS


a sword and shield for the demo and a faster RL for the soldier...

wut

though eyelander made me lol IRL
 
Last edited:

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
A little bit disappointed by the monotonicity in the Soldier's weapons, but damn it's going to be awesome. Faster shooting means finally more pwn for good soldier players who are already pretty deadly.


oh and FREE TF2 WEEKEND, SO EVERYGONE GO ENJOY THE BIG UPDATE NAW!

PS: I don't think the game has been update yet.. more like it will be tonight :p


Again, new wpns seems to have been added.

Demo: A new sticky bomb wpn that can shoot double as many stickys and where you can choose which group of bombs to detonate by looking at them. But longer priming rate.

Solder: Melee weapon that increases speed and damage the more health you lost, and a banner that gives an aura =D

A shame I'm having exams so no TF2 for me...
 
Last edited:

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol just got all the new weapons, drop rate is insane. And the sword pretty much makes the Demoman a penetration class now instead of an area denying one
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeahhhhh, TF2. :D Mind if I join you guys? My Steam is AnimusAndEmus.

After playing Street Fighter 4 at the arcade the other day I kinda want to get it now since it's only 30 on Steam atm.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
What about a MH tourney in TF2 or something soon? ;F
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I've been playing tf2 on a regular basis, only with another account so that you wouldn't notice because I don't like you.

Well, it could be fun. Haven't played with you guys in ages :F
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark

Well, it could be fun. Haven't played with you guys in ages :F
[/SIZE]
Oh... I didn't know you felt that way.... *runs towards Blai an embraces him* :scry Wait, what did you say? **** you! <.<

We'll, it's been fun. But ever since lately, we haven't played thanks to Agrias and Hermie! (totally)
 
Last edited:

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yeahhhhh, TF2. :D Mind if I join you guys? My Steam is AnimusAndEmus.
Sorry, totally forgotten about the thread ^^' Just added you, join the MH community! :3

I've been playing tf2 on a regular basis, only with another account so that you wouldn't notice because I don't like you.

ahahaha liar

Well, it could be fun. Haven't played with you guys in ages :F
Oh... I didn't know you felt that way.... *runs towards Blai an embraces him* :scry Wait, what did you say? **** you! <.<

We'll, it's been fun. But ever since lately, we haven't played thanks to Agrias and Hermie! (totally)
we're too busy making out
Really, whenever I'm playing, no one is around. But yeah, it's been a while! ;_;
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
It's because you're playing at 4am my time :(
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
No, we play on the weekends, and Herm's timezone is the same as yours. :p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Is it my fault that herm is playing at 4am my time? :P

[agrias]We don't play at 4am his time, actually 4pm. Stop finding excuses to chickenout. T_T[/agrias]

Moderator Notice:
I don't chicken out. I'm just too good to play witchu :F ~ Blai
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
If anythings up, im in. :D Though i think i forgot how to play. :(
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm in. Spring break now, and I'm stuck in the dorms for a week. I was planning on playing some Bioshock 2, but TF2 sounds good as well. I think I forgot how to play too lol
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
See, Agrias. The people have spoken. They demand a game/tourney.
 
Top