Games The Steam Thread

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Poke/call me when it's time
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Huge success! :D Was awesome guys ^____^

Ibra is now enemy n1 of everyone zo/
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
I came, I saw, I conquered.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Agri you died :x
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well that was fun
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Had to leave like a quarter way through, was awesome though. :D

I got this screenshot, being killed by agrias and i think that is osso lurking in the background there =/

 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Yeah, I thought you disappeared all of a sudden =/

Should've taken screen shot(s) as well, but it's not worth it unless I get to fry Blai.
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
unless I get to fry Blai.
That must be why you haven't taken any screenshots but I have tons of me HS'ing you with my bow.
 

tidal_alchemist87

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2007
Messages
63
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm caeasarsghost everyone. I play mostly Rome TW and unreal tournament. Considering getting L4d and tf2 during winter break.
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
anyone getting Borderlands? its coming out in 2 days!!!!!

also TF2 rage moments

>runs up to medic while on fire
>medic overhealing idling heavy with no enemies around
>scream for medic
>medic continues to overheal heavy
>die a painful death and have to wait 20 secs to respawn
>heavy says medic is credit to team
 
Last edited:

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I should've waited 5months with getting the game ¬¬
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
I should've waited 5months with getting the game ¬¬
I agree. Waiting 4 months and saving 7.5$ > paying 10$ and playing those 6 months =/
At least they let us oldies get our hats in peace. Oh wait....
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
This sucks. I can't participate in the Halloween event because my graphics card went kaboom. I have new one ordered, and it arrived at the store already, but I don't have money to pay for two weeks. And the spare one that I have now is too shitty to run TF2. I wanted that hat :(
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
massive sale on steam for a whole bunch of games, GO BUY NOW
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I just uninstalled steam.

Yes, I uninstalled steam.

Boo *throws food at steam players*

*hides for Agrias unforgiving wrath*
 

Osso

Tech
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Tech
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
392
Reaction score
156
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Lack of disk space ?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Lack of interest
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
*hasn't played in Steam either for like many weeks or months*

since we're in the middle of drawing attention to ourselves =D


oh and *shoots blai*
 
Top