Games The Steam Thread

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
No, we play on the weekends,
*loos around*
no one <.< no agrias, no-sso, no blai, no herms, no imperium, no nobody!


Left 4 dead 2 for 25$ for a short time, buy it naw! (that's lower than the L4D 1)
 
Last edited:

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I was on IRC screaming "where's Ibrara?" and no one saw you. I played with Herms. ¬¬
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
I can most likely only saturday nights <.< Until summer that is. Don't come on a wednesday and tell me to play (='()
 

Castriota

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 9, 2008
Messages
176
Reaction score
13
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
who is as excited as myself about portal 2 this fall?
:D
 
Last edited:

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
I was on IRC screaming "where's Ibrara?" and no one saw you. I played with Herms. ¬¬
I've bought L4D2. Haven't even really tried it yet. You are now by law obligated to purchase this product. Talk to me before you do though! (optional, but recommended)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Try it out, come fanboy here and then I might buy it. I'm considering buying Quake 1-3 now on the Midweek sale!
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
L4D2? Its quite a bit better than the original, but it really should have been an expansion and not a full blown sequel. Still pretty freaking fun, it was on sale a while ago for half price....
 

Castriota

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 9, 2008
Messages
176
Reaction score
13
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
you guys see the talks about l4d3 in the latest gameinformer?

i read it a while ago so i can't remember the key points :-(
 

Kaiser Will

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
1,295
Reaction score
456
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You guys sure like L4D2, I mean, it's awesome to do that kinda stuff with the zombies/survivors, depending on which team you're.
But didn't anyone play BF2, CODMW2 or CS?
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
What version of CS Kaiser?
 

Kaiser Will

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
1,295
Reaction score
456
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well, I have CS 1.6, Condition Zero and Source.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
So do I. You play any of them actively?
 

Kaiser Will

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
1,295
Reaction score
456
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
My PC stay online after midday til eleven pm, and I just don't turn it on when I have my college tests. So if you wanna schedule a match just call me through steam and we can play.

What's your login in valve for me add you?
 
Last edited:

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
L4D2 for $20 today on Steam...I feel like buying :~
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
My steam name is __oskar__
and dani, could you buy it for me too? I'm kinda broke T____T-
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
RAWR, blai, it's pretty cool (L4D2). We'll have to be 4 at it though for campaign, AND ULTRA FUN if we're 8 who know each other. But with dani, herminator, and the rest being a bunch of noobs (who would rather play real life) I doubt we'll find any time to do that soon.
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I just bought L4D2, it was $10 ($30 for the 4-pack) on saturday :3
Ibrara, don't blame us! Blame...the world cup, or something. xD
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
It's still $10 (€ for europeans) for today, for all who want to get it.

And no world cup tomorrow =o
 

p1xel

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2009
Messages
416
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
I have L4D2,but my brother bought it;p.I didn,t play it too long,now i play cs source zombie mode and quake live.maybe we will meet if anyone plays Qlive
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
It appears like TF2 is free to play now, since they've added a store where you can buy extra stuff in-store. Small differences between those who have paid (premium) and those who choose to play for free. But it's free nonetheless.
 
Top