Re: The Television Show Thread!
Hm.
Right now, I'm really into
Scrubs, thanks to my best friend who force fed me her Season 1 DVD. XD From then on, I was a fan, and downloaded the rest of the seswasons off torrents.
Show that I used to be into (still into now, but not as fanatic as before):
X Files (Can't believe no one mentioned this

I love this show, although when I was younger, this show was the reason I had the full left side of my face scrapped off from the carpet, and scarred for a month or so)
Friends: Me wuvs so much. XD I love comedies like this
Myth Busters: Got to see this in the UK, and later when I visited the Philippines. It's fun

I love stuff like these XD
Law and Order: I know for a fact that when I was younger, my mom used to watch the show when we had cable. I only got to actually see an episode when we went to the Philippines last Christmas and during summer. I got hooked in December, and watched it everyday when we were there. Same as last summer.
Ally McBeal: XD Just hilarious. I think this show was the reason I love Scrubs so much.
Just shoot me: Behehe. More comedy series. I just love 'em.
Lost: I was actually able to watch the very first episode, when it first started showing in UK. ACtually, we were in Isle of Man when it came on TV.
Pinoy Big Brother: Now...I've seen the English version of Big Brother, and I must say. I was rather shocked to see the Philippines' version very different.
Namely, it was more aimed towards family, rather than the show being sex-filled and...whatnot >_<. The English BB was fun enough to watch, but I jsut couldn't bare watch certain scenes which proved to sick to a certain point.
Which is why I greatly respect PBB, since all in all, it's actually a good show, where moral issues are learnt, as well. So yeah >_>;
Anywho, all the english shows mentioned above, save for Scrubs, I used to watch when we had free cable. But blah. S'all gone now. I haven't watched a single American show in two years, in this house. Which is why whenever we go for vacation in the Philippines or the UK, me and my brother sit our asses in front of the TV and watch the whole day. XD Like once, there was a Friends marathon in the Philippines. We didn't go out of the room at all. XD