- Joined
- Nov 17, 2006
- Messages
- 406
- Reaction score
- 29
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The Television Show Thread!
I think that deal or no deal killed the ratings... Its like they sumed up 2 or 3 seasons into one... But also after Marissa died on season 3 nobody really cared about the O.C. since. But oh well, it was good while it lasted.I haven't watched O.C. since the 2nd or 3rd season.
I heard that low ratings killed the show. That sucks...
Trust me I know the feeling...It's a ackward feeling...Good thing you can do a lot of shopping online. I think the O.C. will be the last teen drama I would ever watch, because you're right those relationships are hard to keep up with. Preciate that at the end, but the girls I know dont know nothing about the O.C. I probably have to go to Cali to reap those rewards, lol.I got a similar reaction when I'd go to preorder Samurai Champloo at my music store. The guys there were so shocked I had to repeat myself a couple times... kind of embarrassing, but it was funny. I guess I don't really look like the kind of person who would preorder Samurai Champloo (But I'm not really sure what that kind of a person should look like)
But yeah, those kind of shows like OC do have a way of dragging you in. I became addicted to Grey's Anatomy like that... I really didn't want to get involved in another drama with complicated relationships that are impossible to keep track of, but I guess fate had other plans for me. Anyway, more power to you if you like the OC! You're unique! And it should get you some points with the girls, too![]()


*season 1 is almost done reairing -___- i want 2 eps a day not one >__>*
Ah well. I also enjo CSI, house and grey's anatomy atm! 
nothing confirmed yet so lets just hope it gets a proper ending ;-/ ((even thou i dont have HDNET i would buy the eps off itunes ..))