The toybox

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Excuse my english, how did you LIKE the movie? :wowsoBOB
I 'liked' it :derp I don't really like war movies either, so this was one of the better ones for me (especially the ending).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Cozy is smug, but comfy is actual comfy. This makes cozy better with more usage cases, but comfy better in how well they fit their name. :grumble
Forgot to show cozy at xmas:
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I 'liked' it :derp I don't really like war movies either, so this was one of the better ones for me (especially the ending).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Forgot to show cozy at xmas:
It has this feel of „I‘m celebrating nicely, wish you were too eh?“
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Yep :wtf

Now I can forgive them for not animating chapter 31 last season (where Takagi is older) but would love to see it this time :blush

Are you excited for it?
Yep! That was one of the best chapters so far, maybe it'll be animated this time, or maybe they will make an OVA for it? (like the pool date).
It also seems they will add something from the spinoff :nod
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
On-hold



Haven't started. :teehee

:feelsbadman
But why? :feelsbadman

For Fumetsu I can actually understand you, I feel like it's better to read multiple chapters at once or possibly even a whole arc :XD I've started waiting until there are a few new chapters at least, better reading experience for me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also how good is Takagi and is there a chance I might like it despite not being a big fan of (solely) SoL shows? :XD
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I'll start FSN soon :nod

For Fumetsu I can actually understand you, I feel like it's better to read multiple chapters at once or possibly even a whole arc :XD I've started waiting until there are a few new chapters at least, better reading experience for me.
Definitely, felt it was better to read the whole arc, even when I was re-reading it.

Also how good is Takagi and is there a chance I might like it despite not being a big fan of (solely) SoL shows? :XD
I really wouldn't recommend this to anyone despite it being one my favs, but just check 5 or so chapters (they don't take long) and see if you can get into it. It's repetitive so you'll know if it's not your thing.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'll start FSN soon :nod

I really wouldn't recommend this to anyone despite it being one my favs, but just check 5 or so chapters (they don't take long) and see if you can get into it. It's repetitive so you'll know if it's not your thing.
You kept your promise, that's great :nod

Well a series being repititive already is a pretty big killer argument for me, but I might give it a try anyway. Why wouldn't you recommend it to anyone? :XD
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
You kept your promise, that's great :nod

Well a series being repititive already is a pretty big killer argument for me, but I might give it a try anyway. Why wouldn't you recommend it to anyone? :XD
I should say it's difficult to recommend, because it's just too adorable. It's popular, which defeats my apprehensions in the end. I think 2 chapters is enough to get a feel for it. Best in short bursts too, sometimes I read a few to put a smile on my face.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

https://bigthink.com/strange-maps/the-worlds-watersheds-mapped-in-gorgeous-detail

A pretty map of the worlds catchments. A lot of time poured into importing files for every country (presumably), playing around with colours/settings etc, and whatever else he included by un-ticked for the sake of beauty.

E.g Australia



E.g Africa

 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Do Fairies have tails?

Well, they are magical creatures. Might as well have a tail since they have wings :zomg
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Glad you asked, it's Misuzu Gundou, one of the queens of manga : ) She's from Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko.
Aah, I remember this manga, it's all the time in the recommendations for romance manga in general. Seems to be a fun one, should I give it a read? :nod
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Aah, I remember this manga, it's all the time in the recommendations for romance manga in general. Seems to be a fun one, should I give it a read? :nod
I definitely recommend it to you. I would wait a little for the current hiatus to be over. It's been missing out of my life for nearly 3 months. You get 1 page per day.
 
Top