The toybox

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I've said this many times but it's worth repeating. Bel has exceptional taste.:nod
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Bel likes Magi and Isabella, that gives her credit already. ^^
@Belserion I don't remember if I asked you before, but have you read Omoide Emanon? It's great.
You're making up for your top 10 romance disses? :heh
Despite the betrayal, my list was right and impeccable. :nah

And of course, feel free to treat yourself to a day at the bath and spa. Our geothermal rock pools allow one to experience natural bath and spa therapies, with soothing vapours acting as a gentle sauna. Our layout caters for male-only and female-only sections, guaranteed to have no peep holes, giving our patrons peace of mind.
Thanks, I entered the spa the moment you put it in your title.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
It has less than ten chapters and the art is very nice, I think you will like it ^^ (it's not like Tonikaku Kawaii I promise).
I've all but recovered from my PTSD with Tonikaku. I'm ready to be hurt again just in case :heh
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
speaking of bath and spa, I want to try hot spring someday :worrybunny
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,171
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I've said this many times but it's worth repeating. Bel has exceptional taste.:nod
Of course she has :zomg !

shes the 1st i know who started Kusuriya no Hitorigoto, so can only commend her :wtf btw @Brandish you should try it, too ! :arf :handgun i think (i hope) you shouldnt be disappointed !
you too, Rev-chan its the one we talked about l :zomg


I've all but recovered from my PTSD with Tonikaku. I'm ready to be hurt again just in case :heh
Dw Bel, i have a list of amazing stuff, im sure you ll be enjoying, be ready i might start spamming you !! :arf
btw i have a great romance for you, too lazy and too tired, to post stuff about it now, but will do it asap (and will tag you for sure) !
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I was being sincere too. You always think the worst of me :hmph
Just keeping you in check, since your 'taste' is clearly wanked around here...

Thanks, I entered the spa the moment you put it in your title.
As expected, and good to see you're recovering after that rom top 10.

speaking of bath and spa, I want to try hot spring someday :worrybunny
You should, and attend at least once a year, to remind the soul of the best things in life.

btw @Brandish you should try it, too ! :arf :handgun i think (i hope) you shouldnt be disappointed !
Oh, I believe you recommended this to me previously, and I would have picked it up immediately had Belserion not endorsed it. Since you recommended it, I will place the title on PTR until the time comes where I move past all angst.

To reward your kindness I shall extend an invitation to Brandish' Bath and Spa. Our waters are 100% natural, coming from local, pristine aquifers, with the perfect balance of minerals for body healing salts.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
You should, and attend at least once a year, to remind the soul of the best things in life.
oh you seem to visit hot spring often! Hot springs in anime seem so peaceful :swoon
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
oh you seem to visit hot spring often! Hot springs in anime seem so peaceful :swoon
There are some about 1.5hrs away, hot n steamy :hurr I like the look of the anime ones, and the anime ladies in them :hee
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
There are some about 1.5hrs away, hot n steamy :hurr I like the look of the anime ones, and the anime ladies in them :hee
steamy! I like it steamy and juicy :hurrgasm

I live in warm, urban area so there's none :nomoar
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Bel likes Magi
Well said, Revo. Your words haven't been more truthful.
The fact alone that our dear @Belserion likes me, Magi, shows once again how much credits she deserves, but then again everybody likes me anyway.


Some are just in huge denial and others will just simply hate, but for Bel that ain't a option. She just ain't that simple vanilla chocolate.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
what spring anime do you plan to watch?
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
You can cook, do sports, make money, etc. But what do you want to do but you cant?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
You can cook, do sports, make money, etc. But what do you want to do but you cant?
lol, I don't necessarily do any of that well.

I have been working on my focus/concentration in recent times so there's that.
 
Top