I was being sincere too. You always think the worst of me 



Despite the betrayal, my list was right and impeccable.You're making up for your top 10 romance disses?![]()

Thanks, I entered the spa the moment you put it in your title.And of course, feel free to treat yourself to a day at the bath and spa. Our geothermal rock pools allow one to experience natural bath and spa therapies, with soothing vapours acting as a gentle sauna. Our layout caters for male-only and female-only sections, guaranteed to have no peep holes, giving our patrons peace of mind.
No I haven't. I will check it out. I've been expanding my reading list lately so I'm open to recs@Belserion I don't remember if I asked you before, but have you read Omoide Emanon? It's great.

It has less than ten chapters and the art is very nice, I think you will like it ^^No I haven't. I will check it out. I've been expanding my reading list lately so I'm open to recs![]()
I've all but recovered from my PTSD with Tonikaku. I'm ready to be hurt again just in caseIt has less than ten chapters and the art is very nice, I think you will like it ^^(it's not like Tonikaku Kawaii I promise).


Of course she hasI've said this many times but it's worth repeating. Bel has exceptional taste.![]()
!
btw @Brandish you should try it, too !
i think (i hope) you shouldnt be disappointed !

Dw Bel, i have a list of amazing stuff, im sure you ll be enjoying, be ready i might start spamming you !!I've all but recovered from my PTSD with Tonikaku. I'm ready to be hurt again just in case![]()

Just keeping you in check, since your 'taste' is clearly wanked around here...I was being sincere too. You always think the worst of me![]()
As expected, and good to see you're recovering after that rom top 10.Thanks, I entered the spa the moment you put it in your title.![]()
You should, and attend at least once a year, to remind the soul of the best things in life.speaking of bath and spa, I want to try hot spring someday![]()
Oh, I believe you recommended this to me previously, and I would have picked it up immediately had Belserion not endorsed it. Since you recommended it, I will place the title on PTR until the time comes where I move past all angst.btw @Brandish you should try it, too !![]()
i think (i hope) you shouldnt be disappointed !
![]()
oh you seem to visit hot spring often! Hot springs in anime seem so peacefulYou should, and attend at least once a year, to remind the soul of the best things in life.

There are some about 1.5hrs away, hot n steamyoh you seem to visit hot spring often! Hot springs in anime seem so peaceful![]()
I like the look of the anime ones, and the anime ladies in them 
steamy! I like it steamy and juicyThere are some about 1.5hrs away, hot n steamyI like the look of the anime ones, and the anime ladies in them
![]()

Well said, Revo. Your words haven't been more truthful.Bel likes Magi
This Kiku art (confused her with hiyori all op females look similar, can tell only with her hair style lol),

Zoro x Hiyori becoming canon will be my favourite OP chap of all timeDropping these here![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

Oregairu S3 and Arte.what spring anime do you plan to watch?

lol, I don't necessarily do any of that well.You can cook, do sports, make money, etc. But what do you want to do but you cant?