The toybox

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hmm 😒 why don't you just get the real milk. ... since you like the taste??? 🤔
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I see..

There's no excuse for these stores.....
:comfort
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:nod

Ofcourse and I'd love it for you to have cows of your own. 🐮
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I saw this on twitter and gonna leave it here:






And, of course, according to your title, they probably will help you on the milk part:



@credits of the official arts goes to udon0531
 
Last edited:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Those are not fanarts Magi-chan, it's official arts, Udon is actually the author. :nod Last pic, is his New Year wishes message. The cow has to do with chinese zodiac seemingly, i think 2021 is Ox year.
Ah, I see. I didn't know that. Alrighty, gonna change it then in the credits, thanks! Still have yet to start the manga tho, but will probably do it any time soon.

Also about the Chinese year: that I know. I have seen a lot of Ox/cow fanarts lol.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,130
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Also about the Chinese year: that I know. I have seen a lot of Ox/cow fanarts lol.
Yep same, saw many cows in arts too thats why i assumed.
Ah, I see. I didn't know that. Alrighty, gonna change it then in the credits. Still have yet to start the manga tho, but will probably do it any time soon.
You couldnt know, especially bc his arts are often retwitted or reposted, so sometimes it's hard to tell, plus he posts too on pixiv.
Yep whenever you can, do it, its adorable and a quick, read. Btw, are you uptodate with Chi no Wadashi ? some interesting stuff are happening. :teehee

and look how gorgeous seiko looks ( Bran, you will love her in the last chapters, if you havent read them yet :zomg )





spoilers from last chapter


 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Btw, are you uptodate with Chi no Wadashi ? some interesting stuff are happening. :teehee

and look how gorgeous seiko looks ( Bran, you will love her in the last chapters, if you havent read them yet :zomg )





spoilers from last chapter


Yes, the recent chapter makes things even more interesting. I like that it shows now the route this could have been Sei's hallucation all the time and he is actually the ''culprit'' rather said. I certainly like it how the artist portraits the different scenarios that possible could have happened during that event. At this point, he might actually lose it. I wonder if he is going to do a suicide or not considering the story is basically inspirated by that and all the pressure that people have to endure to, in the end, make an end of their life.

The art stays once again top notch. Seiko is even still relevant when she isn't there psychically, lmao. (Although, the only part I don't get is why Sei sees her naked lol, but could be just a more of an ''extreme'' view to make it ''extra''. xd)
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I saw this on twitter and gonna leave it here:






And, of course, according to your title, they probably will help you on the milk part:



@credits of the official arts goes to udon0531
Thanks for the pics.

And lol, the title isn't about milk tbh (or your kind of milk), it's from an ad in Australia. Anyway when people don't do what I need them to do I say the title, and I laugh to myself coz I'm funny ofc. @Charlie
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail




the best pairing :hee
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
What's popping chief
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
"Innocence thread"

I suppose I can expect to see you on stage at the Melbourne Comedy Festival next year? @Brandish μ :teehee
 
Top