- Joined
- Jul 22, 2020
- Messages
- 180
- Reaction score
- 61
- Country
-
Brandish and laxus would be a great couple tbhIt's happening. See Laxus' eyes? Staring straight at that sauce. Mira's in the background aka rear-view![]()
Brandish and laxus would be a great couple tbhIt's happening. See Laxus' eyes? Staring straight at that sauce. Mira's in the background aka rear-view![]()
that's AngelIt's happening. See Laxus' eyes? Staring straight at that sauce. Mira's in the background aka rear-view![]()

No way.The Bucks are now down 0-3, do you think they can win four games in a row?
lol sorry didn't see this. I know they lost, so noThe Bucks are now down 0-3, do you think they can win four games in a row?

Is this a question for me, or for others who get their wish granted?You're taking Brandish on a first date, what are you doing to impress here?![]()

You. You are Brandish superfan after all.Is this a question for me, or for others who get their wish granted?
Okay. Well I'd just shut up and do what I'm toldYou. You are Brandish superfan after all.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We posting Demon Slayer now?Saw on MAL that you dropped Hibi Chouchou too, and earlier than I did even
Here just for you:
![]()
![]()
![]()
lmao, and I thought I gave it a chance! What a waste of reasonable shoujo art and designs. I didn't like the way the friends of the main female had to keep explaining what she was feeling and putting the dots together. Just killed the romance set up. So I'm reading Asagao to Kase-san to make up for it, along with the Insomnia manga for the reading group. Both have promising starts. Any fluff recs for me?Saw on MAL that you dropped Hibi Chouchou too, and earlier than I did even
Here just for you:
![]()
![]()
![]()
I'm becoming more and more a Kanroji fan 
The art style was cute and that's what called my attention, plus that type of female MC at first is pretty cool, but the whole "perfection" thing she was and the over-exaggeraed love for her ruined it for me, also the friends like you said. Liked the male protagonist though, but he turned out to be meh in the end.lmao, and I thought I gave it a chance! What a waste of reasonable shoujo art and designs. I didn't like the way the friends of the main female had to keep explaining what she was feeling and putting the dots together. Just killed the romance set up.
Kase-san, good good.So I'm reading Asagao to Kase-san to make up for it, along with the Insomnia manga for the reading group. Both have promising starts.
There's this one that is pretty good.Any fluff recs for me?
I will keep that in mind.I'm becoming more and more a Kanroji fan![]()

This is ongoing yea?Kase-san, good good.
It's a must-read yuri manga, Yamada is adorable and Kase-san is a 10/10 girl.
It's just fluff and a bit of lewd all the time, but pretty good.
Still reading the new one, gonna give me thoughts soon. ^^
One of the best yuri pairs for me, hopefully you finished it? There's a sequel of them becoming adults as well If I recall.This is ongoing yea?
I'm on vol 5. Agree about the girls. Kase-san is one of the hottest babes, serious turn on. Yamada is text book crush material... cute, clumsy and hard-working. I love yuri manga.
Thank you revo, I put her on my HM list for top 10 waifu's. Did you like Aria?One of the best yuri pairs for me, hopefully you finished it? There's a sequel of them becoming adults as well If I recall.
Hopefully everything is going good for you Brands, happy New Year!
Here you go:
![]()