The toybox

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
The Bucks are now down 0-3, do you think they can win four games in a row?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
The Bucks are now down 0-3, do you think they can win four games in a row?
lol sorry didn't see this. I know they lost, so no :lmao

I don't follow the NBA, just watch highlights from time to time. So I like Giannis. And he's better than Harden @syx

Just finished the Michael Jordan documentary and it was one of the best things I've ever seen.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
You're taking Brandish on a first date, what are you doing to impress here? :3c
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Umm what would happen if one was to lay besides you?
Yeah this tittle brought me here. :p
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
You. You are Brandish superfan after all.
Okay. Well I'd just shut up and do what I'm told :nod
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ramen 🥴
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Ramen 4l
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Saw on MAL that you dropped Hibi Chouchou too, and earlier than I did even :XD

Here just for you:



lmao, and I thought I gave it a chance! What a waste of reasonable shoujo art and designs. I didn't like the way the friends of the main female had to keep explaining what she was feeling and putting the dots together. Just killed the romance set up. So I'm reading Asagao to Kase-san to make up for it, along with the Insomnia manga for the reading group. Both have promising starts. Any fluff recs for me?

Didn't realise Kimetsu was packing females :hurr I'm becoming more and more a Kanroji fan :hurr
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
lmao, and I thought I gave it a chance! What a waste of reasonable shoujo art and designs. I didn't like the way the friends of the main female had to keep explaining what she was feeling and putting the dots together. Just killed the romance set up.
The art style was cute and that's what called my attention, plus that type of female MC at first is pretty cool, but the whole "perfection" thing she was and the over-exaggeraed love for her ruined it for me, also the friends like you said. Liked the male protagonist though, but he turned out to be meh in the end.
So I'm reading Asagao to Kase-san to make up for it, along with the Insomnia manga for the reading group. Both have promising starts.
Kase-san, good good. :zomg
It's a must-read yuri manga, Yamada is adorable and Kase-san is a 10/10 girl.
It's just fluff and a bit of lewd all the time, but pretty good.
Still reading the new one, gonna give me thoughts soon. ^^
Any fluff recs for me?
There's this one that is pretty good.
It's just fluff and the sensei is very cute, there isn't an exact plot but it's good for when you can just cute moments (and both characters are likeable with few cool secondary characters), so maybe you will like it.
I'm becoming more and more a Kanroji fan :hurr
I will keep that in mind.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Kase-san, good good. :zomg
It's a must-read yuri manga, Yamada is adorable and Kase-san is a 10/10 girl.
It's just fluff and a bit of lewd all the time, but pretty good.
Still reading the new one, gonna give me thoughts soon. ^^
This is ongoing yea?

I'm on vol 5. Agree about the girls. Kase-san is one of the hottest babes, serious turn on. Yamada is text book crush material... cute, clumsy and hard-working. I love yuri manga.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
This is ongoing yea?

I'm on vol 5. Agree about the girls. Kase-san is one of the hottest babes, serious turn on. Yamada is text book crush material... cute, clumsy and hard-working. I love yuri manga.
One of the best yuri pairs for me, hopefully you finished it? There's a sequel of them becoming adults as well If I recall.

Hopefully everything is going good for you Brands, happy New Year! <_>
Here you go:

 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
One of the best yuri pairs for me, hopefully you finished it? There's a sequel of them becoming adults as well If I recall.

Hopefully everything is going good for you Brands, happy New Year! <_>
Here you go:

Thank you revo, I put her on my HM list for top 10 waifu's. Did you like Aria?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
ara ara


that avi
 
Top