What kind of manga(s) do you read besides TPN and RobotxLaserbeam? Which anime(s) do you currently watch (unless you don't have any anime(s) you watch atm). Why is Sinbad your favorite male character from Magi? How is Australia and how does it feel to live in the future? Last but not least what makes Randi-kun so special from others?
I read a few kinds of manga, I don't have a particular genre I like most. Those 2 manga I get to talk about more on the forum, and One Piece as well. And sometimes A Trail of Blood (you read that too iirc(?)). What manga do you read?
I'm currently watching Toaru Majutsu no Index. I'm mainly doing this to get to Railgun :P
Sinbad was the standout character in Magi for me, the last arc notwithstanding. He was fun and charming, and sometimes wise; but can be scheming and devious. He is really an insight of what the author believes an ideal king would be like, which is interesting.
Australia is fine. A little hot right now. Oh I wouldn't know what it feels like to live in the future xD
What makes me special?
Who am I kidding, I'm not modest. I'm a great person in every way. Kind, charming and super intelligent. Badass too, I don't even return Chuck Norris' phone calls. And, I guess, having people like yourself posting here makes me special, too.
Those panels are great. Realistic too, wouldn't you agree @kira
Well you would've had to come here first to see Sinbad be mentioned. So, what brought you here originally? Or is there another meaning to 'come here' perhaps?
You've been noticed
And did you vote for Sinbad over Hakuryuu like a good person?
Well you would've had to come here first to see Sinbad be mentioned. So, what brought you here originally? Or is there another meaning to 'come here' perhaps?
You've been noticed
And did you vote for Sinbad over Hakuryuu like a good person?
Tfw I copy pasted a quote that I wanted to answer while accidentally removing my whole post of the parts that I answered on your post and the draft of course automatically saved the text that I wanted to reply on the quote I copy pasted... I feel like to kms atm.
Sorry Randi-kun you've to wait a lil bit longer. I don't feel like writting it all over again atm lol. Maybe I will do it later on the day.. right now I just can't...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay screw it! I will do it again!! Second attempt here I come! Power up time!!!! if I make the same mistake again then you will see my post in 2k18 somewhere .. someday.. maybe..
I read a few kinds of manga, I don't have a particular genre I like most. Those 2 manga I get to talk about more on the forum, and One Piece as well. And sometimes A Trail of Blood (you read that too iirc(?)). What manga do you read?
Ah yeah Trial of blood! I forgot that one lol. How can I actually forget that one especially with Belserion's lovely funny 'being disgusted' comments? XD Hm, well I do read quite some mangas so I will just do them kinda quick out of my head. Also I will mention the ones that you're aware that I read (TPN etc.):
Ao No Exorcist (paused this one)
A Trial of Blood
Berserk
Boruto
Claymore (paused this one)
D.Gray-man
Dragonball Super
Dr. Stone
Gintama
Happiness
HunterxHunter
Kingdom (paused this one)
Kuroshitsuji
Nanatsu No Tazai
One Piece (catched up with this one since I had to proof myself to someone =w=)
One-Punch Man
Platinum End (paused this one)
RobotXLaserbeam
Shingeki No Kyojin
Sousei No Onmyouji (paused this one)
The Promised Neverland
Tokyo Ghoul: Re
Vinland Saga
I am pretty certain that I forgot to mention some mangas that I read and/or have paused also. Not to forget that I also do have a 'mangas that I still need to read' list. However for now I will just try to finish the mangas that I'm currently reading since I don't want to overload myself with too many lol. Of course Made in Abyss is an expection in this case since I will read that one in a couple of days because that one is a must and because h y p e.
Sinbad was the standout character in Magi for me, the last arc notwithstanding. He was fun and charming, and sometimes wise; but can be scheming and devious. He is really an insight of what the author believes an ideal king would be like, which is interesting.
Ah I see. Well I must say that you are forgetting one crucial point about Sinbad. This is actually one of the things that makes him the most outstanding character in Magi. Honestly I am actually quite surprised that you didn't mention this in your post. Perhaps you just forgot about it which you shouldn't, tbh.
Nope not here.
Not yet..!
You are almost there! Hopefully..
Are there any other character(s) you do like besides Sinbad? It doesn't have to be only from Magi, it can be from other series also.
Who am I kidding, I'm not modest. I'm a great person in every way. Kind, charming and super intelligent. Badass too, I don't even return Chuck Norris' phone calls. And, I guess, having people like yourself posting here makes me special, too.
Hmmm, I like you Randi-kun. You have some self confident there! You know, that is the key to the path of light, the key to the ultimate victory, the key to lead the world and the key to bring peace to the world or perhaps its the key that will bring doom... hm.... oh well either works fine anyway.
You have earned yourself once again some extra + points. Not only do you like Arba but you also gave the only relevant or I would rather say correct answer that you had to give anyway. I mean, of course people wants to be me, have me around or have me to post in their threads anyway.
Tfw I copy pasted a quote that I wanted to answer while accidentally removing my whole post of the parts that I answered on your post and the draft of course automatically saved the text that I wanted to reply on the quote I copy pasted... I feel like to kms atm.
Unfortunately no, since the undo button has its limit. The only parts I got back where some wrong sentences that I fixed afterwards (again rofl) of the copy pasted quote I was answering and two other sentences of the whole post lol. Oh well, its okay. In the end its my own mistake for not paying attention. It happens.
Tfw I copy pasted a quote that I wanted to answer while accidentally removing my whole post of the parts that I answered on your post and the draft of course automatically saved the text that I wanted to reply on the quote I copy pasted... I feel like to kms atm.
Sorry Randi-kun you've to wait a lil bit longer. I don't feel like writting it all over again atm lol. Maybe I will do it later on the day.. right now I just can't...
Hardy: idk anything about Brandish
Farffalla: he's 40% Kaoz, as in committed and serious; 40% Holt as, in chill and easygoing; 20% Battou, as in silly as fuck.
Yes, I'm racist, I compare blue to blue so there's no stigma!
Hardy: idk anything about Brandish
Farffalla: he's 40% Kaoz, as in committed and serious; 40% Holt as, in chill and easygoing; 20% Battou, as in silly as fuck.
Yes, I'm racist, I compare blue to blue so there's no stigma!
Hardy: idk anything about Brandish
Farffalla: he's 40% Kaoz, as in committed and serious; 40% Holt as, in chill and easygoing; 20% Battou, as in silly as fuck.
Yes, I'm racist, I compare blue to blue so there's no stigma!
I have one last question that I remember again. Since you read A Trial of Blood, do you also plan to read Happiness. They are made by the same author as well.
I have one last question that I remember again. Since you read A Trial of Blood, do you also plan to read Happiness. They are made by the same author as well.
I skimmed a few chapters of Happiness once and thought that could be worth a look. I've never read anything from the author either, I like his easy-to-read style, and the atmosphere of AToB.