The toybox

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
It changes on a daily basis, but overall I can't complain at all. Work often taxes my nerves, especially people who are only about blocking everything if one tiny detail doesn't fit their liking, and complain how shit everything and all is for 30-60 minutes while I'm like this:



They are all nice people on a personal level, but when it comes to work, some people just want to make you suffer unnecessarily. Can't help it. :lmao

I also look forward to the next few weeks as I'll have much more free time
Oh yea I know that feeling. It's a part of every job that you don't get paid for : (

Probably will catch up with To You The Immortal this month. I'm currently at chapter 25. And I want to parachute and intend to do it soon. =) So, I can x out one thing in my life goals list (or I die trying, lel). :kukuku
I recently put To You The Immortal on hold because we got into a juicy part and I want to re-read some bits again. I'll probably catch back up when you do. It's definitely better when you can marathon it.
Your turn! :wtf
I relocated recently and it's been a good experience so far. I love my home (where I moved from), but sometimes it's nice to see new things. And I don't have the stressful working environment like you do, yet ; ) << also answers a question for @niichan

I feel ashamed that I forgot your post for so long... but today I remembered :(
I can take this as being easily forgettable or still in your memory after all this time... :hmm

Megalo was a mixed bag for me as well, didn't really pull me in completely either and the last two or three eps were pretty meh in my eyes. It had this oldschool charm, though.
It was very stylish yep, and like you said it lacked the substance to keep you interested.

Franxx, oh boy. I actually enjoyed the first half quite a bit. I was one of the supporters, until the second half happened. Rarely have I seen an anime/manga go downhill so quickly, completely destroying itself. Not sure if you ever picked it up again, but I wouldn't recommend it lol.
I wanted to read at least the first half. The manga pictures were pretty ; ) But I got scared off from the comments that I won't touch it.

I'm doing pretty fine, that Japan vacation was great and refreshing. Work's also going really well, can't complain at all. And I'm enjoying an "old" game currently, Final Fantasy VII :XD
How about you, how are you doing?
That good to hear. Have to go to Japan one of these days.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Oh yea I know that feeling. It's a part of every job that you don't get paid for : (
Sometimes I feel like a babysitter for grown up men who could basically be my father or grandfather. :lmao

I recently put To You The Immortal on hold because we got into a juicy part and I want to re-read some bits again. I'll probably catch back up when you do. It's definitely better when you can marathon it.
I'm looking forward to it. :zomg Think I'm gonna catch up within the next week. :hi5

I relocated recently and it's been a good experience so far. I love my home (where I moved from), but sometimes it's nice to see new things. And I don't have the stressful working environment like you do, yet ; ) << also answers a question for @niichan
Do you still live in Cairns though? Or are you located far away from Cairns now?

Damn, whenever I think about Cairns, I would like to jump on a plane and head there. For a pleb like me who lives in Germany, visiting Cairns is like a dream come true. :worrybunny

One day, Jarred... one day.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I can take this as being easily forgettable or still in your memory after all this time... :hmm

I wanted to read at least the first half. The manga pictures were pretty ; ) But I got scared off from the comments that I won't touch it.



That good to hear. Have to go to Japan one of these days.
It's a good sign, I tend to forget posts but it's not that often I remember them on my own :teehee

heh, yeah the manga artist is pretty skilled in regards to drawings, especially female girls :heh but yeah, better stay away from it.

You really should, it's awesome. And I'm not just saying this as a blind otaku or something, as a tourist it's genuinely great outside of otaku stuff, too. Not sure I would want to work in Japan, but besides that...

oh and let me share this video to get you motivated for Fate/Zero :p

 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Sometimes I feel like a babysitter for grown up men who could basically be my father or grandfather. :lmao
Lmao. I do laugh to myself when I tell older people what to do, and they give me a look of 'I'm older than you'. And I give the 'yea, but I'm correct/do your job' look in return.

I'm looking forward to it. :zomg Think I'm gonna catch up within the next week. :hi5
I'll try for next week, by the end of the month. You'll know, I'll post in the thread/your thread maybe.

Do you still live in Cairns though? Or are you located far away from Cairns now?

Damn, whenever I think about Cairns, I would like to jump on a plane and head there. For a pleb like me who lives in Germany, visiting Cairns is like a dream come true. :worrybunny

One day, Jarred... one day.
Yea it's a fair bit away (about 1000km, called Groote Eylandt).

It's funny you say that, most people hear would love to visit Germany too, myself included. Maybe not as much as people want to go to France. I think Germany has more appeal with beer :zomg

You really should, it's awesome. And I'm not just saying this as a blind otaku or something, as a tourist it's genuinely great outside of otaku stuff, too. Not sure I would want to work in Japan, but besides that...
Everyone comments about how good Japan is. Things like alcohol in vending machines, restaurants, Disney Land, the people. If I can, I'll be going next year. Will have to pay considerable excess if I get a haul like your own xD

I'm not so much into Japanese food, like sushi etc. I still eat it, because it's food. Do you like jpn food/have any highlights like that from the trip? How is Sky on trips like these??

oh and let me share this video to get you motivated for Fate/Zero :p
By sometime this year I'll finish Fate. At least Fate/Zero.

The animation is very impressive, Jesus. Most movies aren't that well done. Speaking of, I watched a movie called Garden of Words a couple months back, have you seen that? Had unbelievable animation.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Everyone comments about how good Japan is. Things like alcohol in vending machines, restaurants, Disney Land, the people. If I can, I'll be going next year. Will have to pay considerable excess if I get a haul like your own xD

I'm not so much into Japanese food, like sushi etc. I still eat it, because it's food. Do you like jpn food/have any highlights like that from the trip? How is Sky on trips like these??

By sometime this year I'll finish Fate. At least Fate/Zero.

The animation is very impressive, Jesus. Most movies aren't that well done. Speaking of, I watched a movie called Garden of Words a couple months back, have you seen that? Had unbelievable animation.
lol for me it's not so much the alcohol but that vending machines are everywhere, like on every second street and even in the most distant places (like we did visit an almost abandoned sea village and even that had one lol), not to mention they really have a lot of different drinks, hot and cold. Can't say I care about Disney Land, but yes, the people are incredibly friendly most of the time. And my haul isn't all that big, a few hundred bucks should do the trick xP Usually I don't buy other otaku stuff though (with a few very limited exceptions), so that helps with saving and feeling like you can splurge for once.

Eh, japanese food is great :p But I love sushi too, so who knows how you will feel. Still, I think the place has something for almost everyone. Sky isn't exactly a sushi or rice fan either, yet he still loves quite a bit of the stuff there. Ramen is great, as is Takoyaki. Okonomeyaki is great, too. Lots of tasty meat there as well, I think you won't be disappointed. You can find some of the impressions from our last trip in 2016, didn't really have the time to sort and upload the new stuff: https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/the-member-picture-thread.336/page-78#post-4371609

Sky is great. Sometimes slightly annoying, but we all have our little quirks that annoy others at times ;) Usually we have a great time, think with three trips spanning roughly one month and a half, we only argued for real once.

You will finish Fate? Please don't joke :3 Like, this gives a good intrudction to Fate I feel, but it's only scratching what they consider the bigger titles. See all that stuff near the end? Then you have somewhat of an idea how many entries there are xD


And yes, I've seen the Garden of Words. Really impressive animation indeed, it almost looks real at times. But Makoto Shinkai is famous for that. Funnily enough, I've seen the majority of his movies, but have yet to watch the most famous one, Kimi no na Wa (Your Name) :XD
Fate/Zero's status is in part thanks to it's great animation, yeah, it's the work that made the whole fate franchise increase quite a lot in popularity, especially in the west. I got into Fate through Zero as well, and from there it's been a long journey lol.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Eh, japanese food is great :p But I love sushi too, so who knows how you will feel. Still, I think the place has something for almost everyone. Sky isn't exactly a sushi or rice fan either, yet he still loves quite a bit of the stuff there. Ramen is great, as is Takoyaki. Okonomeyaki is great, too. Lots of tasty meat there as well, I think you won't be disappointed. You can find some of the impressions from our last trip in 2016, didn't really have the time to sort and upload the new stuff: https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/the-member-picture-thread.336/page-78#post-4371609
I regard Japanese food as clean, lol.
I don't mind ramen for cold weather. The ginger and all that is pretty refreshing. I've never tried Okonomeyaki, looks okay from google.

What I'd really like to try is their wagyu.

That's a solid haul though. My own 'collection' would roughly equal that. I like buying digital manga for ones I read. Those art books though... that's something I'd love to pick up at the stores there.

You will finish Fate? Please don't joke :3 Like, this gives a good intrudction to Fate I feel, but it's only scratching what they consider the bigger titles. See all that stuff near the end? Then you have somewhat of an idea how many entries there are xD
Nah no joking, just my procrastination is real.

And yes, I've seen the Garden of Words. Really impressive animation indeed, it almost looks real at times. But Makoto Shinkai is famous for that. Funnily enough, I've seen the majority of his movies, but have yet to watch the most famous one, Kimi no na Wa (Your Name) :XD
Fate/Zero's status is in part thanks to it's great animation, yeah, it's the work that made the whole fate franchise increase quite a lot in popularity, especially in the west. I got into Fate through Zero as well, and from there it's been a long journey lol.
Yea I think there was rotoscoping involved. I just checked that guy (not really familiar with the movie makers), I've seen some of his stuff too. I like 5cm/s the most I would say. Your Name is worth a look, at the time I seen it I was very moved. On another viewing it wasn't as strong, still check it out.

You don't seem to be into the Ghibli stuff?

It's pretty cool that a series can expand like that regarding Fate, for the fans. Makes it more awesome. Hopefully I enjoy it.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I regard Japanese food as clean, lol.
I don't mind ramen for cold weather. The ginger and all that is pretty refreshing. I've never tried Okonomeyaki, looks okay from google.

What I'd really like to try is their wagyu.

That's a solid haul though. My own 'collection' would roughly equal that. I like buying digital manga for ones I read. Those art books though... that's something I'd love to pick up at the stores there.

Nah no joking, just my procrastination is real.

Yea I think there was rotoscoping involved. I just checked that guy (not really familiar with the movie makers), I've seen some of his stuff too. I like 5cm/s the most I would say. Your Name is worth a look, at the time I seen it I was very moved. On another viewing it wasn't as strong, still check it out.

You don't seem to be into the Ghibli stuff?

It's pretty cool that a series can expand like that regarding Fate, for the fans. Makes it more awesome. Hopefully I enjoy it.
Clean in what way? XD
Well you can have all sorts of topping for ramen, and believe me when I say that japanese Ramen is by far the best you can get. From the sound of it, you're meat person :D (I love meat too)

Wagyu is one of the things I haven't eaten there yet, that's on my list for when I/we visit Kobe.

Definitely not a bad haul, yeah. I'm actually more of a physical guy, so I usually go for that if I can, especially if it's some sort of special edition :XD digital is fine too though. I own surprisingly little manga, but artbooks are great, yeah :zomg

Well I meant you finishing Fate by the end of the year could be nothing but a joke, because there's simply too much Fate out there. Even I haven't read everything, despite being a really huge fan.

5cm was good indeed, prolly the best one I've seen so far too :nod Not sure what to expect from Your Name, considering how insanely popular it is, but I will definitely watch it sooner or later. And no, I'm not into Ghibli stuff. Tbh I think I've seen like 2 of their works (like Mononoke)? Which were good, but I never really felt the urge to watch the others.

And I sure hope you will enjoy Fate, looking forward to your opinion :blush
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The animation is very impressive, Jesus. Most movies aren't that well done.
Yes the animation of Zero is pretty insane. I remember watching the 2nd part of the season on a new good monitor I bought back then, had my mind blown :wtf Good times.

But what really makes it good isn‘t the animation but characters and plot. By far the best Fates related thing you can watch(Apocrypha was such a disappointment...), and it‘s standalone so you‘ll have seen something great by the time you finished it. One of the rare animes I rated with a 10.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yes the animation of Zero is pretty insane. I remember watching the 2nd part of the season on a new good monitor I bought back then, had my mind blown :wtf Good times.

But what really makes it good isn‘t the animation but characters and plot. By far the best Fates related thing you can watch(Apocrypha was such a disappointment...), and it‘s standalone so you‘ll have seen something great by the time you finished it. One of the rare animes I rated with a 10.
With that I agree :nod

But there's better experiences out there, like the Fate/Stay Night Visual Novel. Just saying :noworry My mind was similarly blown away back then, so I started the VN and now I'm what Sky calls a Fatetaku...

And yes, Apocrypha was really disappointing despite some stand-out scenes, like the fistfight between A. and C.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
With that I agree :nod

But there's better experiences out there, like the Fate/Stay Night Visual Novel. Just saying :noworry My mind was similarly blown away back then, so I started the VN and now I'm what Sky calls a Fatetaku...

And yes, Apocrypha was really disappointing despite some stand-out scenes, like the fistfight between A. and C.
Yes that fight was great, but the rest.. Idk, Apocrypha had so much potential going for it, and all down the drain :noworry And silly me thought this could be the next Fate Zero.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yes that fight was great, but the rest.. Idk, Apocrypha had so much potential going for it, and all down the drain :noworry And silly me thought this could be the next Fate Zero.
Well the Light Novel its based on wasn't all that well-received in the first place, and if you add a subpar adaptation to that. The only thing possibly being the next Fate/Zero is Heavens Feel, with the exception that it actually came before but is only now finally getting animated. I'm almost sure every Zero fan will love that one, and so far syx proved me right, he thought the first movie was great (and the best stuff has yet to come :wtf now I really want that second movie xD). If you haven't seen the first, you really should.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Yea it's a fair bit away (about 1000km, called Groote Eylandt).

It's funny you say that, most people hear would love to visit Germany too, myself included. Maybe not as much as people want to go to France. I think Germany has more appeal with beer :zomg
Wait, you moved to an island? :zomg How come, can you tell us?

TFW people only want to visit Germany because of the beer. :lmao And here I am, someone who doesn't drink beer at all, haha.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You have no idea how much I laughed about this panel.:kukuku

--- Double Post Merged, ---

:wtf



Oh noooo... I just realized with this page what is happening with Fushi... or should I say what is happening with Gugu?

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Fushi's expression in the middle panel is priceless. :lmao


And here again... the middle panel... hilarious! :kukuku


She is gonna die...

Some notes:
  • Gugu arc was great.
  • Too bad Gugu died... I actually liked him. I hope not every companion of Fushi dies now. It would become repetitive otherwise.
  • Glad Rynn is aware of Gugu's death. Anything else would have been poorly written in my opinion.
  • I would like to punch the mysterious Black Guy's face for being the mysterious Black Guy he is. :lmao
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Cute vs Kawaii, eh? Well I have some questions Randi-kun!

Lets see where do I start... ah yeah:

Why not kawaii vs cute?
Why not adorable vs cute?
Why not adorable vs kawaii?
Why not kawaii vs adorable?
Why not cute vs adorable?
Why not sweet vs cute?
Why not cute vs sweet?
Why not sweet vs adorable?
Why not adorable vs sweet?
Why not sweet vs kawaii?
Why not kawaii vs sweet?
Why not Brandish vs Randi-kun?
Why not Randi-kun vs Brandish?
Why are these questions even being asked?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Wait, you moved to an island? :zomg How come, can you tell us?

TFW people only want to visit Germany because of the beer. :lmao And here I am, someone who doesn't drink beer at all, haha.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You have no idea how much I laughed about this panel.:kukuku

--- Double Post Merged, ---

:wtf



Oh noooo... I just realized with this page what is happening with Fushi... or should I say what is happening with Gugu?

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Fushi's expression in the middle panel is priceless. :lmao


And here again... the middle panel... hilarious! :kukuku


She is gonna die...

Some notes:
  • Gugu arc was great.
  • Too bad Gugu died... I actually liked him. I hope not every companion of Fushi dies now. It would become repetitive otherwise.
  • Glad Rynn is aware of Gugu's death. Anything else would have been poorly written in my opinion.
  • I would like to punch the mysterious Black Guy's face for being the mysterious Black Guy he is. :lmao
Moved for a job opportunity. I studied Hydrology, not sure I told you that. I've been working in the field for a while without really expanding. The new one is with mining so it's new, and the initial capacity is closer to a graduate, until I eventually can take on parts of the project; so I'm lucky to get this experience. Still waiting for the contractors to sign which should be soon, and in the interim I'm supervising security on the island. Which has been interesting :lmao

Oh it's okay I just named the most famous thing I know. I'll do a France vs Germany power ranking, to give you a more substantial answer:
France
vs​
Germany​
Erinyes, Demonspeed, Takuan
MH members(3)​
syx, niichan, Sky​
Suave, pretentious, sexy
Accent To my ear?​
Assertive, accurate, sexy​
All that cuisine stuff
Food​
German sausage​
Idk a French band
Music​
Rammstein​
Jo Wilfried-Tsonga
Tennis players​
Boom Boom Becker​
Henry, Cantona, Zidane
Soccer players​
Klose, Ballack, Khan​
Paris, Bordeux, Nice
Cities/towns​
Dresden, Munich, Hamburg​
400 Blows, Rififi
Movies (tie)​
Phoenix, M​
Louvre and arts stuff
History/Curiosty​
Oktoberfest, Nuschwanstein(??)​
Verdict: Germany, mid-high diff.

I'm going to start at the end of Gugu's arc then. Rynn's so adorable and agree with Gugu too. Initially I didn't like how he was jealous of Fushi (how Rynn was always asking for him). I didn't consider his feelings, and a little while after I did, and felt bad about it : ( It's a very emotional manga. I am 50-50 with feels mangas, but I like the writing with this author.

Cute vs Kawaii, eh? Well I have some questions Randi-kun!

Lets see where do I start... ah yeah:

Why not kawaii vs cute?
Why not adorable vs cute?
Why not adorable vs kawaii?
Why not kawaii vs adorable?
Why not cute vs adorable?
Why not sweet vs cute?
Why not cute vs sweet?
Why not sweet vs adorable?
Why not adorable vs sweet?
Why not sweet vs kawaii?
Why not kawaii vs sweet?
Why not Brandish vs Randi-kun?
Why not Randi-kun vs Brandish?
Why are these questions even being asked?
Hello Magi, thanks for stopping by.

I pondered most of the variations but settled with Cute vs Kawaii for the following reasons.
  • Kawaii ends with the 'ii', which is the cutest way to end anything.
  • Adding to the above, the 'ii' also allows for the title to be stated as a question. Cute vs Kawaii? See how the ii works there, allows for inflections better than 'ute' could. And it would be cuter.
  • Adding to the above once more, you could also emphasise the 'u' in cute to match how you want to say kawaii.
  • Also, I've been reading Tonikaku Kawaii. It's also called Tonikaku Cawaii. Idk why it's Cawaii. But when I see that, I'm thinking they fused cute with kawaii.
  • There was a thread 'Hardy vs Farfalla'. So I borrowed inspiration there as well.
The problem with this thread is that I have stated a battle is taking place without providing initial conditions. So now I will.

Cute vs Kawaii
Rules:
Location: Domus Flau
Distance: Close enough to hug
Intent: To make the other blush
Restrictions: No slayer abilities, No Conquerors Haki, No asspulls, absolutely No dojutsu
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Moved for a job opportunity. I studied Hydrology, not sure I told you that. I've been working in the field for a while without really expanding. The new one is with mining so it's new, and the initial capacity is closer to a graduate, until I eventually can take on parts of the project; so I'm lucky to get this experience. Still waiting for the contractors to sign which should be soon, and in the interim I'm supervising security on the island. Which has been interesting :lmao
That sounds really exciting :zomg Didn't know you had such a cool job. How's the internet on the island though?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Brandish why don't you add a poll about

"Cute vs Hawaii"
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell


I think I would have my problems to eat stuff coming out from another being as well. :lmao


I don't like this guy.

Thank god I'm not the only one who thinks those Jeannanda kids are f*cked up.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm not buying that Parona is dead. :hmph
--- Double Post Merged, ---

This woman is a horrendous, crazy bitch. Like legit... ugh...

Really glad Fushi did this to her. That was quite funny. :lmao





How is this even possible? Did Hayase have a kid before she got killed by the knocker?

The Jeannanda arc was pretty cool, and I'm happy that none of the kids, especially Tonari, tagged with Fushi. I never got to like Tonari. Even though she redeemed herself to some degree, it was not enough for me to feel attached to her. Also glad that Pyoran was dealt with. She wouldn't have made a good sidekick in the long run for obvious reasons. I also don't mind the "big" timeskips, it sits well with Fushi immortality. Unfortunately, I fear that we won't ever get a longtime-sidekick for him.

Parona... :nomoar
--- Double Post Merged, ---


:pls

--- Double Post Merged, ---




This Fushi, best Fushi! :zomg
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell



:-_-



Back to your island, Fushi!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Caught up with the latest (#77) chapter, finally. The last arc gave this series quite a boost in my opinion. I pretty much dislike every descendant of Hayase. At the beginning, I thought Kahak could make a cool companion, but dude showed some weird Hayase-ness that I want him to disappear as soon as possible. This family is so fucked up. : / Fushi is awesome, even the normal stuff he says or does put a big smile on my face. :lmao I wonder if Bon will confess to Fushi that he can see dead people or the fact that Fushi can use Edo Tensei. Though, there are obviously some conditions which have to be met for the resurrection to work. I don't know how Fushi will react to all of this. I'm also curious where we will head now? Bigger timeskips? Will we ever reach a world with our current state? Or even a futuristic world setting? Not to mention that the author heavily hinted that romance will play a part in Fushi's life too, which means -> drama/love-interest death incoming. : /

Well, here are a couple of screens:


:hurr



That's not up to you to decide, cunt.


Priceless Fushi reaction. :lmao


I hate this guy so much...


Probably the or one of the most badass panels? :zomg

Thanks for the rec. :blush
 
Top