The toybox

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
* blushes in Australian *



Hi Don I know I saw the character from your avi somewhere but I can't recall who's she :wowsoBOB
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@gnut
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
It was a topic here for a bit, but I've pushed Index back further now. May at the earliest.

I'm not a moron too fyi ;)
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Jarred :blush

Just making some planning... Would you advise against watching one of these series:
  • Beatless
  • Darling in the Franxx
  • Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan
  • Fate Extra Last Encore
  • Gakuen Babysitters
  • Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san
  • Koi wa Ameagari no You ni

Which spring series will you pickup or have a good feeling about it?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Hey syx!

Just making some planning... Would you advise against watching one of these series:
Probably Koi wa Ameagari no You ni. Started well but after the half way point it didn't go anywhere really.

I only saw Franxx and Takagi of the others. Franxx has a bonafide best girl, and Takagi is cute.

Which spring series will you pickup or have a good feeling about it?
Hinamatsuri and Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii are 2 I have high hopes for. I read the latter (a rom com) and some of the former (a comedy). Not expecting them to be the greatest thing to hit anime by any means though. Piano Mori, Golden Kamuy, Megalo Box, Steins;0 and Tada-kun are on my roster as well.

Are you going to be finished with Umineko in time to watch anime this season?
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Thank you, Jarred-kun!

Are you going to be finished with Umineko in time to watch anime this season?
No, won't finish Umineko anytime soon. I finished 4 out of 8 episodes. I'm just preparing for the time after Umineko. : )
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
@Brandish i started Otoyomegatari manga today.Already finished 5 chapters.Quite nice.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
It has come to my attention that I have never posted on this thread... Humbly ask your apologizes Brandish-sama!! :sweatbunny



And nobody else better tell me I’m late. :umad:handgun













Now for the interview game:
First Round
​

1. Why did you let them corrupt you into being a moderator?


2. You always tell your best girls but who are your current best guys?


3. What are you looking forward most to for then next anime season?











Btw...
I live in Australia.

Good day :hi
:awe

Isn’t it suppose to be “Good day, mate?” ;)
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
1. Why did you let them corrupt you into being a moderator?
They paid me


2. You always tell your best girls but who are your current best guys?
I'll pick Nitta from Hinamatsuri.

3. What are you looking forward most to for then next anime season?
Hmm, I'll pick Attack on Titan. Though they killed the best girl so Idk if I wanna watch :-_-

Chio's School Road and Grand Blue might be alright.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nice gif's too xD
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
They paid me
:awe
They actually have money?

What did they pay you with? :kappa


I'll pick Nitta from Hinamatsuri.
Don’t really do Hinamatsuri. Maybe I should.

Hmm, I'll pick Attack on Titan. Though they killed the best girl so Idk if I wanna watch :-_-

Chio's School Road and Grand Blue might be alright.














Nice gif's too xD
:hurr You know how I love to spam gifs.
 
Last edited:

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Cres you should watch Hinamatsuri, maybe 2 eps or so to see if you like it. Not the GOAT (lol) but one of the better ones in the current season.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Cres you should watch Hinamatsuri, maybe 2 eps or so to see if you like it. Not the GOAT (lol) but one of the better ones in the current season.
Ok did the two episodes, and I like it. Going to do Hinamatsuri. Good suggestion. :cheerbunny
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So Brandy, I've noticed you mainly watch comedy/romance/slice-of-life stuff? How come you're not touching any adventure or action shows this season?
 
Top