* blushes in Australian *

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Do you have a bad memory for best girlsI can't recall who's she![]()

Now I remember it's Tatsumaki dejm she grows so muchDo you have a bad memory for best girls![]()
I know where talent and powers of the other one wentNope. Tatsu has a different talent.
![]()



Probably Koi wa Ameagari no You ni. Started well but after the half way point it didn't go anywhere really.Just making some planning... Would you advise against watching one of these series:
Hinamatsuri and Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii are 2 I have high hopes for. I read the latter (a rom com) and some of the former (a comedy). Not expecting them to be the greatest thing to hit anime by any means though. Piano Mori, Golden Kamuy, Megalo Box, Steins;0 and Tada-kun are on my roster as well.Which spring series will you pickup or have a good feeling about it?
No, won't finish Umineko anytime soon. I finished 4 out of 8 episodes. I'm just preparing for the time after Umineko. : )Are you going to be finished with Umineko in time to watch anime this season?



I live in Australia.
Good day![]()


They paid me1. Why did you let them corrupt you into being a moderator?
I'll pick Nitta from Hinamatsuri.2. You always tell your best girls but who are your current best guys?
Hmm, I'll pick Attack on Titan. Though they killed the best girl so Idk if I wanna watch3. What are you looking forward most to for then next anime season?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
They paid me![]()


Don’t really do Hinamatsuri. Maybe I should.I'll pick Nitta from Hinamatsuri.
Hmm, I'll pick Attack on Titan. Though they killed the best girl so Idk if I wanna watch
Chio's School Road and Grand Blue might be alright.
Nice gif's too xD
You know how I love to spam gifs.Ok did the two episodes, and I like it. Going to do Hinamatsuri. Good suggestion.Cres you should watch Hinamatsuri, maybe 2 eps or so to see if you like it. Not the GOAT (lol) but one of the better ones in the current season.
