The toybox

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,957
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
is that chibi randi with mari? so cute
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,957
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
No one with art skills would waste their time on Mari :teehee




:lmao

Pretty cool how he ran with it.
Lol. From my experience Mari fanarts >>> Randi fanarts so far

cute fanart. That aquarius doll
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Lol. From my experience Mari fanarts >>> Randi fanarts so far

cute fanart. That aquarius doll
Yes that fanart was cute. As expected of art featuring Brandish :nod
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I came across this, the other day



feel free to delete if you think it's inappropriate -_-;




Too bad, it's not Mihawk :arf
Erinyesita chan loves fan service :redface

Is Mihawk your husbando?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,957
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
This is why I nominated you Erin
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I came across this, the other day



feel free to delete if you think it's inappropriate -_-;




Too bad, it's not Mihawk :arf
I like that the artist made the effort to slightly colour his downstairs fuzz green, where it's all steamy :hurr
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,124
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
This is why I nominated you Erin

Im not at all, :grumble just sharing some eye candy for zoro fans :hmph

I like that the artist made the effort to slightly colour his downstairs fuzz green, where it's all steamy
:teehee
That master skills, the guy went into those details :lmao
I need a similar fanart of Marian ! someone do it, onegai !!
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
No right answers, yet it's so popular and therapeutic :nah
 
Top