It's flexing! I know!
No, it's more smelly than that....It's flexing! I know!
You all got it wrong, pretty sure it's ....
![]()
FISHING !!

No, it's more smelly than that....
Killing my family and calling us smelly.Correct!

Yea sureFarming? So you chose to follow the path DiMaria took![]()
Sorry didn't mean to bait youKilling my family and calling us smelly.![]()

That t-shirt,Correct!
Example:
![]()
i wouldnt dare to wear it, might be troublesome 
, but heard about the psychological benefits and always wanted to try it coz i love freshly fished grilled fish, sadly fresh fish is not something we find a lot where I am.
Often enough, maybe once a month. I don't own a boat though, other people can take on that responsibility. I do like fresh fish also.Do you often fish ? I never got the opportunity to, I'm a city girl, but heard about the psychological benefits and always wanted to try it coz i love freshly fished grilled fish, sadly fresh fish is not something we find a lot where I am
I prefer reef fish, like coral/coronation trout, red emperor, parrot fish.. I don't turn away much though, only when it's river or lake fish.What kind of fish do you guys like?
Often enough, maybe once a month. I don't own a boat though, other people can take on that responsibility. I do like fresh fish also.
You're lucky to live in a place where you can fish from time to time and also eat some fish varieties we can't find in the great part of the world.like coral/coronation trout, red emperor, parrot fish.

I pretty much like all fishes, preferably fresh, I do find processed or ground fish tasteless, not a fan of that. Here, fish is very expensive. it depends of course, but like cod can reach like 35 euros/kg sometimes (3kg of it and you could buy some niche fragrance bottle insteadWhat kind of fish do you guys like?
).
( i cant even handle some cheeses here, their smell is so strong that it gives me nausea, even tho people say that they taste yummy)
You eat Nemo??I prefer reef fish, like coral/coronation trout, red emperor, parrot fish.. I don't turn away much though, only when it's river or lake fish.
Cod is between 8 and 15€/kg here, usually. But it's a traditional fish here, we eat it in Christmas and have many recipes with it.You're lucky to live in a place where you can fish from time to time and also eat some fish varieties we can't find in the great part of the world.
I've seen in a food tv program that in some place in Africa, there are some restaurants that cook the fish you freshly fished, I don't know if there are similar concept restaurants at your place, but that sounds awesome !
I pretty much like all fishes, preferably fresh, I do find processed or ground fish tasteless, not a fan of that. Here, fish is very expensive. it depends of course, but like cod can reach like 35 euros/kg sometimes (3kg of it and you could buy some niche fragrance bottle instead).
I saw that in Iceland they eat that Hakkarl ( fermented shark lol) I might try someday to taste that kind of crazy stuff lol if I can manage the smell( i cant even handle some cheeses here, their smell is so strong that it gives me nausea, even tho people say that they taste yummy)
And i know Portugal has some awesome fish recipes, I will come someday, I'm counting on you to make me taste the best !![]()
Lol there probably is, but the whole idea of going to a restaurant is for them to do all the work??I've seen in a food tv program that in some place in Africa, there are some restaurants that cook the fish you freshly fished, I don't know if there are similar concept restaurants at your place, but that sounds awesome !
No he looks too small. Maybe a bait fish, lol.You eat Nemo??
Nemo runLol there probably is, but the whole idea of going to a restaurant is for them to do all the work??
No he looks too small. Maybe a bait fish, lol.
What fish do like that aren't Pisces?
or rather, swim!!Oh, true, but I think I didnt explain properly, those restaurants have their menu etc. But, but they propose that option. Let's say, you fish or lay your hands on some awesome fish that is not in the menu, you have the possibility to get what you caught to be cooked by a chief. I honestly would be happy to get a chief to cook my fishLol there probably is, but the whole idea of going to a restaurant is for them to do all the work??
, I wouldn't trust my cooking skills, I wouldnt want to ruin the opportunity to enjoy a delicately cooked fish.
.That's so cheap, that difference !Cod is between 8 and 15€/kg here, usually. But it's a traditional fish here, we eat it in Christmas and have many recipes with it.
Oh, the most popular/traditional Xmas dish here, is turkey.Macky's are great. So are sardines with that tinned convenienceSalmon, sardines, mackerel, cod, red fish...
Don't sell yourself short - it takes a frying pan and 5ish minutes.I wouldn't trust my cooking skills, I wouldnt want to ruin the opportunity to enjoy a delicately cooked fish..
I mean fresh sardines.Macky's are great. So are sardines with that tinned convenience![]()
Yup, it tastes different and even texture is better. The only tinned fish I eat is tuna (fresh tuna is not that great in comparison) but other than that nothing beats fresh fish.Aight aight, they more litty than tinned?![]()
We eat turkey too but it's either both dishes or cod on the 24th and turkey on the 25th. But it has to be cod, it's a whole war for cod in December, there are lines till China in the supermarket.Oh, true, but I think I didnt explain properly, those restaurants have their menu etc. But, but they propose that option. Let's say, you fish or lay your hands on some awesome fish that is not in the menu, you have the possibility to get what you caught to be cooked by a chief. I honestly would be happy to get a chief to cook my fish, I wouldn't trust my cooking skills, I wouldnt want to ruin the opportunity to enjoy a delicately cooked fish.
.
I think the whole point is about saving money for customers that want to eat something that isn't in the menu, and for the restaurants to manage more efficiently their supplies and to avoid to waste food. I think that kind of formula is popular too, depending on the places.
That's so cheap, that difference !Oh, the most popular/traditional Xmas dish here, is turkey.

I'll try your style. Won't get the street party though : ( I'll google sardines in Portugal.Yup, it tastes different and even texture is better. The only tinned fish I eat is tuna (fresh tuna is not that great in comparison) but other than that nothing beats fresh fish.
Btw, these sardines are traditional here in Summer. We have street parties with it in June.