The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Hajimemashite, I'm yukihime03...
Recently turned 19 years old and now I'm hanging around MangaHelpers because of my friend's threat recommendation.
I'm a busy college student majoring in English who likes to procrastinate...
Things I love to do is: sleeping in class, reading novels in class and torturing my friends in class.
Loves to read manga and watch anime too, of course. I have lots of favorites. :)

Well, I think that's all for now. If there are things you still want to know about me, just ask. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! *bow*
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

*cough* *cough* Honestly, when someone grows up, they learn to become a better person. You're 19 now, and look at yourself. *shakes head*

*ahem*

As a good fellow member of MH, I welcome thee! Have fun around here. Spam as much as you want, but attacking me is disallowed. You have better people to torture here than me! Just wait, they'll come and offer themselves to you eventually. :P

I'm thinking to watch Kimi ni Todoke this holiday, though.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

I know I still look like a child but I'm not childish. Give some respect to your onee-chan (?) here... XD

Who makes that rule of disallowing me to torture you? You're my ichiban-no-victim, of course I'll attack you anytime, anywhere, anyhow! :P

Great. You should watch the live-action movie too. :)
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Hajimemashite, I'm yukihime03...
Recently turned 19 years old and now I'm hanging around MangaHelpers because of my friend's threat recommendation.
I'm a busy college student majoring in English who likes to procrastinate...
Things I love to do is: sleeping in class, reading novels in class and torturing my friends in class.
Loves to read manga and watch anime too, of course. I have lots of favorites. :)

Well, I think that's all for now. If there are things you still want to know about me, just ask. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! *bow*
:lmao

I like people like you who have a good very good sense humor. :D

anyway, welcome to MH. Now let the torture questioning start :3c

fav manga?
fav color?
fav character?
u read HP?
u read DN/Bakuman?
fav season?
fav ice-cream flavor?
fav... ... ... forget it, i used up my arsenal of questions :fail
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

:lmao

I like people like you who have a good very good sense humor. :D

anyway, welcome to MH. Now let the torture questioning start :3c

fav manga?
fav color?
fav character?
u read HP?
u read DN/Bakuman?
fav season?
fav ice-cream flavor?
fav... ... ... forget it, i used up my arsenal of questions :fail

Yeah, I know I have a great very good sense of humor...

Great. I'll answer those interrogation questions.. XD

Fav manga: Pandora Hearts, Skip Beat, Akagami no Shirayukihime and... and... *blink* I forget. There's too many of them. XD
Fav color: Brown, Black
Fav character: Break from Pandora Hearts, I like mad and weird cool characters.
HP as in Harry Potter? If it is, then yes. If it is not, then I'm not sure.
DN as in Death Note? If it is, then I don't read it but I watch the anime. Bakuman, no.
Fav season: I'm living in 2 seasons country and I can say that I don't like any of the seasons. Dry season is too hot and wet season is too rainy. But if you're talking about the 4 seasons, I like all of them except summer. Autumn has cool weather, winter has snow and spring has beautiful flowers. :)
Fav ice cream flavor: Chocolate and vanilla.
Fav... fav... oh, the questions end here? Too bad. XD
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Yeah, I know I have a great very good sense of humor...

Great. I'll answer those interrogation questions.. XD

Fav manga: Pandora Hearts, Skip Beat, Akagami no Shirayukihime and... and... *blink* I forget. There's too many of them. XD
Fav color: Brown, Black
Fav character: Break from Pandora Hearts, I like mad and weird cool characters.
HP as in Harry Potter? If it is, then yes. If it is not, then I'm not sure.
DN as in Death Note? If it is, then I don't read it but I watch the anime. Bakuman, no.
Fav season: I'm living in 2 seasons country and I can say that I don't like any of the seasons. Dry season is too hot and wet season is too rainy. But if you're talking about the 4 seasons, I like all of them except summer. Autumn has cool weather, winter has snow and spring has beautiful flowers. :)
Fav ice cream flavor: Chocolate and vanilla.
Fav... fav... oh, the questions end here? Too bad. XD
wow, you actually went and answered all of those questions :zomg

anyway, so you watch DN. What episode are you currently at? Just as to make sure, so i don't spoil you :oh

oh, and you did your set yourself?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

wow, you actually went and answered all of those questions :zomg

anyway, so you watch DN. What episode are you currently at? Just as to make sure, so i don't spoil you :oh

oh, and you did your set yourself?
Yeah... hahaha~
I watched until the episode where
L died, after that, I decided to stop watching it. I don't think I can go on without L there.... TT__TT
What set?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Yeah... hahaha~
I watched until the episode where L died, after that, I decided to stop watching it. I don't think I can go on without L there.... TT__TT
What set?
and
is being called a "set" around these parts

so, i see, after L died, as a DN-tard myself, i can only recomend to continue watching it. I mean... you'll have to do it later anyway. It's definitly better than being spoiled by someone here on MH *tries hard not blush*
 
Last edited by a moderator:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Nah, the signature was made by a friend of mine who's a freak fans of Photoshop. She makes cool signatures. I asked her to make some already... I'm going to torture ask her to make a new one later. XD And the avatar... I found it through Google. :P
I tried to continue, but I lost interest after 5 minutes or so. Well, I'm easy to get bored, you know.. if there's no weird interesting character around, I will just drop it out of boredom. :P But, I'm fine with spoilers. *tries hard not to laugh*
In fact, before I read or watch something, I'll look for spoilers first. I want to know what I'm going to see.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Hi and welcome! What other manga do you read?


Kimi ni Todoke is awesome, mangawise anyway. :>
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

milly, stop thanking my posts
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Hi and welcome! What other manga do you read?


Kimi ni Todoke is awesome, mangawise anyway. :>
Hi and thanks! Well, let's see.. Bleach, Vampire Knight, Faster than A Kiss, Ayahatori Shoukanjou, the Bride of the Water God and many more.. I cannot recall all of them. ^^"

Yep, I really love the story. Kazehaya is one of my favorite characters too. ^^
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

I haven't thanked your posts....


What shounen do you read? If you like Kimi ni Todoke, may I recommend Good Ending?

Ryuu's the coolest, he saved Sawako from the baseball of death. :o Apart from that, Yano, Chizuru, and Sawako are my favorites. Not because of their boobs, but because of their personality.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

milly stop liking my posts
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

For shounen, I think it's only Bleach now. I used to read Naruto, but I dropped it because the story is getting on my nerves. =__=
I do not read Fairy Tail, but I watch it. I used to watch Fullmetal Alchemist too.
I've read Good Ending's summary and somehow it doesn't give much appeal to me.
Hahaha~ In terms of personality, I'm a bit similar to Yano (who is sensitive to all characters' feelings and likes to tease them because of it) but in appearance, I look very much like Sawako (long black hair with bangs). Sawako is really a sweet character. :)

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

milly stop liking my posts
why is it? XDD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Yano is sweet too, but she just looks like she has some emotional scars and stuff. It raged me when I saw that her ex hit her when she broke up with him. :mad

Read Naruto, it's getting better now. And try Good Ending! Everyone that I've suggested this to that haven't read it previously loved it! It's a good manga. ;)

Doo you like Chizuru? :o

FMA is good, I like the humor in it. :3 Edward's funny, amirite?
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

why is it? XDD
i don't know why he's thanking them now. There was an explanation the last time, but now? Maybe he has an unknown fetish? Maybe he wants me to report him
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Yano is sweet too, but she just looks like she has some emotional scars and stuff. It raged me when I saw that her ex hit her when she broke up with him. :mad

Read Naruto, it's getting better now. And try Good Ending! Everyone that I've suggested this to that haven't read it previously loved it! It's a good manga. ;)

Doo you like Chizuru? :o

FMA is good, I like the humor in it. :3 Edward's funny, amirite?
Well, I'll try to read them later... Right now, I read too many manga at the same time... That's why when you asked me what manga I read, I can't recall all of them.. ^^"
Hmm, Chizuru is not my favorite character, I can say..
Hahaha~ Yeah, I always laugh at Elric brothers' foolishness. I kinda understand Ed's feeling when he's called short or things like that though... :P

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

i don't know why he's thanking them now. There was an explanation the last time, but now? Maybe he has an unknown fetish? Maybe he wants me to report him
Maybe he just likes you so much. XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD



No :oh

anyway, you finished reading FMA? don't want to spoil you :sweatdrop
What makes you so sure about it? XD

No, I do not read it, I only watch the anime.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top