The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

What kind of new title is that? You talking about tea, now I'm hungry. Argh. I really need to go to sleep now. =___=
A great title. :grin And now I need my dinner! :yelling

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Yeah go sleep :yelling
go sleep and remember not to wake up.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

I'm here. So don't tell me that again. You really wish I wouldn't wake up again? That way there would be no one to left to accompany you in your crazy journey to haunt lots of threads here. :3 Sabishii ne~
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

I'm here. So don't tell me that again. You really wish I wouldn't wake up again? That way there would be no one to left to accompany you in your crazy journey to haunt lots of threads here. :3 Sabishii ne~
You think you're irreplaceable, eh?
WRONG.
I have lots of living toys, even if one's gone, I still have others...
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

Is that so? Is that what our three-year friendship means to you? :crying I hate you! *runs like girls in telenovela*
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

*quietly sits down, sips my tea and enjoy my day*

What a beautiful day.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

Ants in your pants?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

What's the meaning of your question?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

Are there ants in your pants?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

Of course not. Why do you ask? o_O
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

Because you're the Mad Hatter. Mad Hatter likes ants in his pants and thus you should too.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

Because you're the Mad Hatter. Mad Hatter likes ants in his pants and thus you should too.
who sez I'm the mad hatter?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

Your sig and your thread title. Derp. :derp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

It only said mad hatter is in the wonderland and in my siggy the mad hatter is break. Nothing says about i'm the mad hatter. :P
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

A thread title and a signature reflects the user, right, M3J? :o
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

But you are the Mad Hatter, yuki. You are.


Is that a trap, phio? :oh
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

A thread title and a signature reflects the user, right, M3J? :o
It's not always like that. And I like to be contradicting. :P

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

But you are the Mad Hatter, yuki. You are.


Is that a trap, phio? :oh
What makes you think that I'm the Mad Hatter?
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

YOUR SIG


DERPDERPDERP

Plus, what's wrong with little insanity? <_>
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

Well, I don't mind if someone says I'm mad, coz it's true anyway but I'm not a hatter. I even rarely wear hats.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

start wearing hats. :derp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

No way. I look better with crown. :hurr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top