The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

First ex-victim, I thought it should be he who goes by the nickname 'fat' in Indonesian. The other would be he who goes by the nickname 'hot'. Am I wrong? XD

And yuki, have you seen BLOOD-C's episode 3? It's not available yet on cyber12.com, aww. =___=
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

First ex-victim, I thought it should be he who goes by the nickname 'fat' in Indonesian. The other would be he who goes by the nickname 'hot'. Am I wrong? XD

And yuki, have you seen BLOOD-C's episode 3? It's not available yet on cyber12.com, aww. =___=
*sigh* You really don't remember him. my first ex-victim is the one from our second grade in high school and "fattie" is my 2nd ex-victim from our third grade in high school... Clue enough? "hottie" is never one of my main victims.

nope~ and i can't say i'm interested to watch it anymore...
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

Yeah, I don't remember him. =___= Hottie isn't? XD

Aww, CLAMP, don't fail me like this on your first animation~ :crying How's your re-watching Tsubasa Chronicle, by the way? ^^
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

Yeah, I don't remember him. =___= Hottie isn't? XD

Aww, CLAMP, don't fail me like this on your first animation~ :crying How's your re-watching Tsubasa Chronicle, by the way? ^^
Poor him. You really don't remember him who always runs away when he sees me? Didn't I tell you that he's my favorite victim coz his skin is white so the bruises are always visible? He was known as "tomato face", and he was one of the R4. (I think I've given you a lot of clues already.)

Can't be helped, it just bores me when I watch it. It just lacks something. It's really different from Ao no Exorcist which had me hooked since the first eps.
Ah, still stuck at the first season. I have lots of other anime to watch so I jump here and there... Right now I'm watching UraBoku, later I'll continue with Natsume Yuujinchou and maybe after that I'll go back to Tsubasa. :p
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

Huh? My kingdom is prosperous. Can't you see it?
I'm a good leader, I won't let my people starve and become stupid like you.

Won? Who sez you won? And when did we compete in anything anyway?
For a fourth-world kingdom, it is. :hurr

You're a bad leader. You'd lead the kingdom to destruction. If you consider me stupid, then you think stupid is smart, and common sense is bad. You're already a bad leader. D:

I slapped you last, and you gave up. I won, deal with it.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

More like a 4-D kingdom actually. :p

Ah, you found out. So what? I like to see people suffer... :ck

A wise person is the one who knows when to stop. Winning is not everything. :cool:
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

Poor him. You really don't remember him who always runs away when he sees me? Didn't I tell you that he's my favorite victim coz his skin is white so the bruises are always visible? He was known as "tomato face", and he was one of the R4. (I think I've given you a lot of clues already.)

Can't be helped, it just bores me when I watch it. It just lacks something. It's really different from Ao no Exorcist which had me hooked since the first eps.
Ah, still stuck at the first season. I have lots of other anime to watch so I jump here and there... Right now I'm watching UraBoku, later I'll continue with Natsume Yuujinchou and maybe after that I'll go back to Tsubasa. :p
Okay, I got him. Easy to bruise is the keywords. :hurr Don't you know where he studies at? It's near your place, I think.

After reading the manga, I could safely say that I prefer the manga indeed. At the second season, there were too many fillers. And I think Syaoran is more awesome on the manga rather on the anime. Same goes for Cardcaptor Sakura. XD As if you can feel the tense more on the manga.

And you and M3J haven't finished your quarrel of slapping? My, my. Don't run to me when you hurt your hands too much. :)
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

Okay, I got him. Easy to bruise is the keywords. :hurr Don't you know where he studies at? It's near your place, I think.

After reading the manga, I could safely say that I prefer the manga indeed. At the second season, there were too many fillers. And I think Syaoran is more awesome on the manga rather on the anime. Same goes for Cardcaptor Sakura. XD As if you can feel the tense more on the manga.

And you and M3J haven't finished your quarrel of slapping? My, my. Don't run to me when you hurt your hands too much. :)
LOL~ I know where he studies... (well, at first, he's going to study in my university but then he moved. :p) And now it's hard to contact him.

Well, I'll finish re-watching it after all. For the sake of old times. (Bleh~)

Hmm. You just give me a good suggestion. :hurr
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

More like a 4-D kingdom actually. :p

Ah, you found out. So what? I like to see people suffer... :ck

A wise person is the one who knows when to stop. Winning is not everything. :cool:
PATHETIC EXCUSE TO YOU LOSING! :yelling
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

PATHETIC EXCUSE TO YOU LOSING! :yelling
You can call it anything. I won't be bugged anymore. *going to Nirvana*
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

*tackles yuki and shakes her comically*
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

*keep praying and ignoring M3J*
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Make a contract with me!

I adore your sig , such an innocent, cute and sweet little thing :eyeroll
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Make a contract with me!

:poke

The answer to your question is: NO.

Kyuubey must be quite an evil character for you to like it so much, ne?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Make a contract with me!

What kinda contract? :-_-
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Make a contract with me!

goldb, do not trust any contract, especially proposed by a person named yukihime03, especially when she wears such beautiful smile.

Right?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Make a contract with me!

I see, so anyone who has a face like this>>
is not to be trusted? :o
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Make a contract with me!

I adore your sig , such an innocent, cute and sweet little thing :eyeroll
Ahaha. Cute? Maybe. Innocent? I won't go that far to call Kyubey an innocent little thing. XD

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

:poke

The answer to your question is: NO.

Kyuubey must be quite an evil character for you to like it so much, ne?
It's not evil but it's not good either. It depends on how you see it. It only offers you a contract where you can have your wish fulfilled but in turns, you have to be a magical girl who fights the witch. At first, it looks simple but after a while, you'll understand the exact price for your wish. Can you blame Kyubey? No, coz it's your own choice to sign the contract. But Kyubey withhold the truth too, so you can't say it's innocent.
Puella Magi Madoka Magica is not the typical magical girls series we use to watch. It's quite a dark series. Otherwise, why would Kajiura-sensei made the soundtracks? You know that the series Kajiura-sensei worked on always have a dark side. :p

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

What kinda contract? :-_-
This contract is for girls only.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

goldb, do not trust any contract, especially proposed by a person named yukihime03, especially when she wears such beautiful smile.

Right?
indeed, i have a beautiful smile.


---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

I see, so anyone who has a face like this>>
is not to be trusted? :o
No. Kyubey can be a good kid.

You can sign another contract: watch Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Make a contract with me!

It's not evil but it's not good either. It depends on how you see it. It only offers you a contract where you can have your wish fulfilled but in turns, you have to be a magical girl who fights the witch. At first, it looks simple but after a while, you'll understand the exact price for your wish. Can you blame Kyubey? No, coz it's your own choice to sign the contract. But Kyubey withhold the truth too, so you can't say it's innocent.
Puella Magi Madoka Magica is not the typical magical girls series we use to watch. It's quite a dark series. Otherwise, why would Kajiura-sensei made the soundtracks? You know that the series Kajiura-sensei worked on always have a dark side. :p
In a spoiler box, please: are the witches bad? :oh
And right, Kajiura-sensei loves to work on things that could be beautiful, but also sad or creepy. :3
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Make a contract with me!

In a spoiler box, please: are the witches bad? :oh
And right, Kajiura-sensei loves to work on things that could be beautiful, but also sad or creepy. :3
Of course they are! :yelling Why would the magical girls fight them if nothing else!

That's just her strength. She can make a very creepy song. I plan to play it in loudspeaker in my friends' room when it is dark. It will be fun.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top