The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Soon to be on the Stage. *smug*

Why you no sing? voice gone? :wtf

What's the play about?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Soon to be on the Stage. *smug*

Because my role doesn't need to sing. :hee

It's about my university's history... Tomorrow is my uni's bday after all.... :P
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Woohoo! Ravenclaw!

Why is this thread so dead? :-_-

How was the performance, after all? Seems like you were running crazy about costumes? XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Woohoo! Ravenclaw!

Coz i wanted it to be dead. I was too busy to listen to all of your guys chirping here.

OH, of course it was great. And I wasn't running crazy. :-_-
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Silence is golden. Duct-tape is silver.

You're lying, you actually love all the noise and all that!
We need to revive this thread <_<

Okay, where's your sig from :blink ?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Silence is golden. Duct-tape is silver.

I love songs, music and such but I do not love noisy people. Hence, the duct-tape.
What for? You can't let me RIP?

The character? Dunno. I just took the rendered picture from deviantart and made a set from it.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Silence is golden. Duct-tape is silver.

I'm back!

Sup! :smugbunny
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Silence is golden. Duct-tape is silver.

Is yuki angry at me :worrybunny
I'm not saying that you can't enjoy your silence.. but it's not that noisy right?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Silence is golden. Duct-tape is silver.

I'm back!

Sup! :smugbunny
Just where had you been? :-_-

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

Is yuki angry at me :worrybunny
I'm not saying that you can't enjoy your silence.. but it's not that noisy right?
I'm not angry at anyone.
Well, I'll just left that question unanswered.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Silence is golden. Duct-tape is silver.

Is yuki angry at me :worrybunny
No, she is not. She is angry at everyone. :hee

You! What are you planning to do with your TOEFL certificate? XD I have no use of the certificate at all, which is kinda sad. :P
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Silence is golden. Duct-tape is silver.

Just where had you been? :-_-
I went travelling for a few days and worked like a horse for 6 straight days for 13hours each. I thought at least you being ghost-chan would've noticed my lack of activity round these parts. :worrybunny

How are you doing?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Silence is golden. Duct-tape is silver.

No, she is not. She is angry at everyone. :hee

You! What are you planning to do with your TOEFL certificate? XD I have no use of the certificate at all, which is kinda sad. :P
:-_-

Teehee~ :hee
I'm going to apply for a student exchange program to America.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

I went travelling for a few days and worked like a horse for 6 straight days for 13hours each. I thought at least you being ghost-chan would've noticed my lack of activity round these parts. :worrybunny

How are you doing?
I do notice but I can't really care much. *shrug*

Me? I'm desperately trying to write my paper.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Silence is golden. Duct-tape is silver.

:-_-

Teehee~ :hee
I'm going to apply for a student exchange program to America.
What? Aren't you? :hee

So, how is the application going? What do you have to do anyway? Writing essays, submitting CV, such stuff? XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Silence is golden. Duct-tape is silver.

What? Aren't you? :hee

So, how is the application going? What do you have to do anyway? Writing essays, submitting CV, such stuff? XD
No, I'm not angry at all. I'm MAD. :3c

Huh? Haven't done anything about it yet, you know... exam and stuffs. No time for that now. :XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Silence is golden. Duct-tape is silver.

True..you are Mad <_<

What exams :oh
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Silence is golden. Duct-tape is silver.

:3c

Midterm exams. What else? It will end soon though. :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Silence is golden. Duct-tape is silver.

:-_-

I do notice but I can't really care much. *shrug*

Me? I'm desperately trying to write my paper.
:gwah

How's the paper going? what's it on?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Silence is golden. Duct-tape is silver.

No, I'm not angry at all. I'm MAD. :3c

Huh? Haven't done anything about it yet, you know... exam and stuffs. No time for that now. :XD
You mad evil witch. :)

Bleh. I managed to sent an application letter to join a scientific conference at Singapore on 2012 around exams. :XD

Paper? That paper about me? :?bunny
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Silence is golden. Duct-tape is silver.

:gwah

How's the paper going? what's it on?
Ah. It's a a quite good paper. About Nietzsche and his philosophy. :p

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

You mad PRINCESS MAGE. :hee

Bleh. I managed to sent an application letter to join a scientific conference at Singapore on 2012 around exams. :XD

Paper? That paper about me? :?bunny
:3c

I haven't made any attempt to fill the scholarship application. I'm losing interest. :hee

Nope. That paper didn't need to be desperately done. It's very easy after all. (Though it contains many lies. :fail)
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Silence is golden. Duct-tape is silver.

How desperate of you to quote then edit my post, tsk tsk. :3c

Why so? Because it takes a long time writing the application? XD

Lies? Send me the file. I shall decide whether it's full of lies or not. Though I can imagine what the content are. :fail
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top