Re: Soon to be on the Stage. *smug*
Why you no sing? voice gone?
What's the play about?
Why you no sing? voice gone?

What's the play about?




?

Just where had you been?I'm back!
Sup!![]()

I'm not angry at anyone.Is yuki angry at me![]()
I'm not saying that you can't enjoy your silence.. but it's not that noisy right?
No, she is not. She is angry at everyone.Is yuki angry at me![]()

I went travelling for a few days and worked like a horse for 6 straight days for 13hours each. I thought at least you being ghost-chan would've noticed my lack of activity round these parts.Just where had you been?![]()

No, she is not. She is angry at everyone.
You! What are you planning to do with your TOEFL certificate? XD I have no use of the certificate at all, which is kinda sad. :P


I do notice but I can't really care much. *shrug*I went travelling for a few days and worked like a horse for 6 straight days for 13hours each. I thought at least you being ghost-chan would've noticed my lack of activity round these parts.
How are you doing?
What? Aren't you?
Teehee~
I'm going to apply for a student exchange program to America.

No, I'm not angry at all. I'm MAD.What? Aren't you?
So, how is the application going? What do you have to do anyway? Writing essays, submitting CV, such stuff? XD





I do notice but I can't really care much. *shrug*
Me? I'm desperately trying to write my paper.

You mad evil witch.No, I'm not angry at all. I'm MAD.
Huh? Haven't done anything about it yet, you know... exam and stuffs. No time for that now.![]()



Ah. It's a a quite good paper. About Nietzsche and his philosophy.
How's the paper going? what's it on?

You mad PRINCESS MAGE.
Bleh. I managed to sent an application letter to join a scientific conference at Singapore on 2012 around exams.
Paper? That paper about me?![]()


)

