- Joined
- Jun 5, 2011
- Messages
- 4,649
- Reaction score
- 1,475
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Game of Ships

Well, sometimes worry can stop you from having a good night's sleep. I sometimes worry so much about waking up before I go to sleep if the next day I have to wake up unusually early (and I have no one to wake me up), and usually it works. At least you have some sleep at night. I'm still struggling to return my sleep schedule to normal. I'm starting to feel like an owl.
Just this morning I was able to wake up quite early (around 7 am) just because I had a weirdest dream that feature a plot I had planned for my stories.
I kept waking up feeling uneasy and slept again with the dream going on in different plot variations. When my friend sent me a text, I finally decided to wake up for real to stop the dream and replied the message.
PS. Why Assassin?
I have just finished it, but it is not final yet. I want to compare it to my friend's though only a few hours left until the deadline.His past is definitely one of the main problems then and you're right, that because of it, he avoids girls. Even Erza..
How is the thesis draft going? I remember you mentioning that a while back here...
Yep the same here, the biggest percentages were on the final year assignments/exams.
OH BTW, I had to wake up at 6.30am today for work, and as I feared oversleeping, I kept waking up every hour from 3am onwards.... After it got to 6am I just couldn't sleep anymore.

Well, sometimes worry can stop you from having a good night's sleep. I sometimes worry so much about waking up before I go to sleep if the next day I have to wake up unusually early (and I have no one to wake me up), and usually it works. At least you have some sleep at night. I'm still struggling to return my sleep schedule to normal. I'm starting to feel like an owl.

Just this morning I was able to wake up quite early (around 7 am) just because I had a weirdest dream that feature a plot I had planned for my stories.
I kept waking up feeling uneasy and slept again with the dream going on in different plot variations. When my friend sent me a text, I finally decided to wake up for real to stop the dream and replied the message.PS. Why Assassin?
Last edited:
.
. After it got to 6am I just couldn't sleep anymore.

I always submit my assignment on time. I think I only broke the record once, due to oversleeping. 
I have to say, it is quite something.



.




.
as I don't recall you mentioning him here...
