The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Game of Ships

His past is definitely one of the main problems then and you're right, that because of it, he avoids girls. Even Erza. :crying.

How is the thesis draft going? I remember you mentioning that a while back here...

Yep the same here, the biggest percentages were on the final year assignments/exams.

OH BTW, I had to wake up at 6.30am today for work, and as I feared oversleeping, I kept waking up every hour from 3am onwards...:bored. After it got to 6am I just couldn't sleep anymore.
I have just finished it, but it is not final yet. I want to compare it to my friend's though only a few hours left until the deadline. :derp

Well, sometimes worry can stop you from having a good night's sleep. I sometimes worry so much about waking up before I go to sleep if the next day I have to wake up unusually early (and I have no one to wake me up), and usually it works. At least you have some sleep at night. I'm still struggling to return my sleep schedule to normal. I'm starting to feel like an owl. :oh
Just this morning I was able to wake up quite early (around 7 am) just because I had a weirdest dream that feature a plot I had planned for my stories. :fail I kept waking up feeling uneasy and slept again with the dream going on in different plot variations. When my friend sent me a text, I finally decided to wake up for real to stop the dream and replied the message.

PS. Why Assassin?
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Game of Ships

I have just finished it, but it is not final yet. I want to compare it to my friend's though only a few hours left until the deadline. :derp

Well, sometimes worry can stop you from having a good night's sleep. I sometimes worry so much about waking up before I go to sleep if the next day I have to wake up unusually early (and I have no one to wake me up), and usually it works. At least you have some sleep at night. I'm still struggling to return my sleep schedule to normal. I'm starting to feel like an owl. :oh
Just this morning I was able to wake up quite early (around 7am) just because I had a weirdest dream that feature a plot I had planned for my stories. :fail I kept waking up feeling uneasy and slept again with the dream going on in different plot variations. When my friend sent me a text, I finally decided to wake up for real to stop the dream and replied the message.

PS. Why Assassin?
I want to read it when you've finished, don't forget. Did you manage to hand it in on time and why do you want to compare it to your friend's? :heh

It's exactly that. I've had weird sleeps lately, where I always wake up once every night at least, between 2-4am. This happened until last month and just recently started again. I've been told it's stress, but there's nothing particularly stressful about my life and I sleep easily enough, just can't sustain it.

I had this weird dream I can't recall much anymore, but I think it related to Fate/Zero and the hunt for the Holy Grail; though I recall "memories" and "books" being a key part of the dream. Hmmmm...

Assassin because I liked his mask, it's not the best one I wanted and certainly not my favourite; I was looking for Iskander but nothing I googled was any good. Don't worry, it's a transition set. I'll have another one soon. BTW, where are the characters from your set from?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Game of Ships

I want to read it when you've finished, don't forget. Did you manage to hand it in on time and why do you want to compare it to your friend's? :heh
On time, of course. :hmph I always submit my assignment on time. I think I only broke the record once, due to oversleeping. :fail I think oversleeping is my main problem in this life.
Because I don't actually know how to write in certain parts. I just want to make sure. :noworry

It's exactly that. I've had weird sleeps lately, where I always wake up once every night at least, between 2-4am. This happened until last month and just recently started again. I've been told it's stress, but there's nothing particularly stressful about my life and I sleep easily enough, just can't sustain it.

I had this weird dream I can't recall much anymore, but I think it related to Fate/Zero and the hunt for the Holy Grail; though I recall "memories" and "books" being a key part of the dream. Hmmmm...
While I sleep too soundly, I had a hard time waking up. :fail

I always have weird dreams. I never have a nightmare anymore since I was in elementary/junior high, but instead, I have all these weird dreams that I often cannot recall what about, only that they were weird. Now that I think about it, I don't remember ever having happy dream. :oh
My friend once told me that she dreamed of me being a witch and concocting potion. I was amazed since that time, we did not know each other that well and only met for a few times before. How could she dream of me instead of people dearer to her, and why was I a witch? :blink I have to say, it is quite something.

Assassin because I liked his mask, it's not the best one I wanted and certainly not my favourite; I was looking for Iskander but nothing I googled was any good. Don't worry, it's a transition set. I'll have another one soon. BTW, where are the characters from your set from?
Still Fire Emblem Awakening. I have many sets of FEA, and only two have been used, so there are still some more. I think I'll change this one again soon.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

You guys are so having fun. I'm confused. :(

A friend played some video trailers of new Kingdom Hearts (not sure which one it is, though). How much I missed it. :(
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

You guys are so having fun. I'm confused. :(

A friend played some video trailers of new Kingdom Hearts (not sure which one it is, though). How much I missed it. :(
Confused, or just lazy to read them all?

Why are you suddenly talking about KH?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

Confused, or just lazy to read them all?

Why are you suddenly talking about KH?
Both. :nod

No specific reason. Just that it has been on my mind for a while. :oh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Game of Ships

On time, of course. :hmph I always submit my assignment on time. I think I only broke the record once, due to oversleeping. :fail I think oversleeping is my main problem in this life.
Because I don't actually know how to write in certain parts. I just want to make sure. :noworry
Definitely sounds like it. How do you mean certain parts? of this particular assignment or writing style in general?

While I sleep too soundly, I had a hard time waking up. :fail

I always have weird dreams. I never have a nightmare anymore since I was in elementary/junior high, but instead, I have all these weird dreams that I often cannot recall what about, only that they were weird. Now that I think about it, I don't remember ever having happy dream. :oh
My friend once told me that she dreamed of me being a witch and concocting potion. I was amazed since that time, we did not know each other that well and only met for a few times before. How could she dream of me instead of people dearer to her, and why was I a witch? :blink I have to say, it is quite something.
I have no trouble sleeping or waking up, usually; I don't recall the last time I couldn't sleep. Even easier at waking up; I'm a very light sleeper most times.

My mum always told me it was a bad thing to not remember your dreams, I never remember mine either, besides one where I'm being chased through a greaveyard by 2 wrestlers; The Undertaker and Kurt Angle. Though the last one I vaguely recall had something to do with Fate/Zero; I remember "books" and another keyword but that's about. The premise was a guild or something....

A witch...? I'm not all that shocked but seems were quite taken back by it :teehee

Still Fire Emblem Awakening. I have many sets of FEA, and only two have been used, so there are still some more. I think I'll change this one again soon.
And mine too. :eyeroll.

PS. I love the quote beneath your sig :XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

Both. :nod

No specific reason. Just that it has been on my mind for a while. :oh
-_-;

Well, I'm not a fan of KH, so that info is not important for me. :oh

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Definitely sounds like it. How do you mean certain parts? of this particular assignment or writing style in general?
Certain parts. I don't really know what to write about in those parts.

I have no trouble sleeping or waking up, usually; I don't recall the last time I couldn't sleep. Even easier at waking up; I'm a very light sleeper most times.

My mum always told me it was a bad thing to not remember your dreams, I never remember mine either, besides one where I'm being chased through a greaveyard by 2 wrestlers; The Undertaker and Kurt Angle. Though the last one I vaguely recall had something to do with Fate/Zero; I remember "books" and another keyword but that's about. The premise was a guild or something....

A witch...? I'm not all that shocked but seems were quite taken back by it :teehee
I'm such a heavy sleeper. :scry

Well, it seems anime influences your dream. :XD
I think the reason why I dreamed a lot of weird dreams is because I read a lot of fantasy. The stories get so muddled in my brain, they seep into my dream and create a very mish-mashed story. :oh There was a time when I read this particular series and the story somehow shook the core of my heart (the story is that good though a tad depressing), I thought about it a lot, and for some nights, I kept dreaming about the characters and the story, I woke up with heavy feeling.

And mine too. :eyeroll.

PS. I love the quote beneath your sig :XD
PS. One of the reasons I love Gaius and his sweet tooth. He just have to say the sweetest thing. :XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

-_-;

Well, I'm not a fan of KH, so that info is not important for me. :oh
You really don't have to say it that way. -_-;

By the way, guess what, I printed out the kanji ebook you gave me. :p
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

You really don't have to say it that way. -_-;

By the way, guess what, I printed out the kanji ebook you gave me. :p
I'm just telling. :oh

Oh, you did? I did too, but now it's sitting there under piles of books, has not been opened since two years ago. :cookiestare
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

Certain parts. I don't really know what to write about in those parts.
Hmmm it comes with practise no?

I'm such a heavy sleeper. :scry

Well, it seems anime influences your dream. :XD
I think the reason why I dreamed a lot of weird dreams is because I read a lot of fantasy. The stories get so muddled in my brain, they seep into my dream and create a very mish-mashed story. :oh There was a time when I read this particular series and the story somehow shook the core of my heart (the story is that good though a tad depressing), I thought about it a lot, and for some nights, I kept dreaming about the characters and the story, I woke up with heavy feeling.
I'm such a light sleeper sometimes; I could be woken up by the slightest noise.

It seems this particular one really got to me, enough to penetrate my dreams anyway. I had watched many other animes that impacted me far more than this, so I dunno how exactly this happened. Your story sucks, I'd hate for that to happen me to me. That story really touched you. What was this series though?

PS. One of the reasons I love Gaius and his sweet tooth. He just have to say the sweetest thing. :XD
Yep I've read a few of the screens of his from your tumblr and he is very funny :amuse.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

Hmmm it comes with practise no?
I can't say. It's different with the research report I had to write in high school. I mean, it's similar, but for this one, it is slightly harder because it needs more data and stuffs. Well, it's on a different level, so I guess it's only natural.

It seems this particular one really got to me, enough to penetrate my dreams anyway. I had watched many other animes that impacted me far more than this, so I dunno how exactly this happened. Your story sucks, I'd hate for that to happen me to me. That story really touched you. What was this series though?
Guess it's good for me that I never really remember the weird dreams. :oh
It's Lumatere Chronicles by Melina Marchetta.

Yep I've read a few of the screens of his from your tumblr and he is very funny :amuse.
Yep. But he's still, like, the second guy I like the most from FEA.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

I'm just telling. :oh

Oh, you did? I did too, but now it's sitting there under piles of books, has not been opened since two years ago. :cookiestare
-_-;

Well, it's been staying safe and sound with other Japanese books on my table ever since printed. Planning to touch them again after exams... We'll see. :oh

Really wish I can continue T_T
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

Well, it's been staying safe and sound with other Japanese books on my table ever since printed. Planning to touch them again after exams... We'll see. :oh

Really wish I can continue T_T
Yeah, we'll see. I'll clap my hands if you really will open and study it.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

I guess I should've known from your tumblr right? :sweat as I don't recall you mentioning him here...
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

I guess I should've known from your tumblr right? :sweat as I don't recall you mentioning him here...
And he's the one who became my first set of FEA. :blush
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

And he's the one who became my first set of FEA. :blush
I have quite bad memory, so I'll chalk up not remembering to that. :XD

How's your week been so far? :glomp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

How's your week been so far? :glomp
Fine... I guess? It's not a pretty happy week, but it's not so bad either. Still busy, but at least I have had some rest a few days ago, though this weekend I shall work hard. :scry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top