The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

What's going on this weekend? :?bunny
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

I have to go for another camp, as the committee.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

Yeah, we'll see. I'll clap my hands if you really will open and study it.
:-_-

Just FYI I'm having one-week break now. :-_-

Unfortunately my faculty has this national sport/art/science event so my batch is very busy as the committee. We'll see.

I have to go for another camp, as the committee.
Similar to me, except I don't have the camp part. *sigh*
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

:-_-

Just FYI I'm having one-week break now. :-_-

Unfortunately my faculty has this national sport/art/science event so my batch is very busy as the committee. We'll see.
Doesn't sound much like a break.

Hmm, we're having Petra Parade right now, so my friends from all batch and faculties are busy too, which causes some classes to be dispensed. As usual, I'm unproductive though... :p

Similar to me, except I don't have the camp part. *sigh*
What are you doing?

Anyway, do you use WhatsApp?

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

:comfort Good luck. Hopefully you can get some rest soon.
Thanks! ;) But that last part can't be realized soon.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

Doesn't sound much like a break.

Hmm, we're having Petra Parade right now, so my friends from all batch and faculties are busy too, which causes some classes to be dispensed. As usual, I'm unproductive though... :p
I know right. *sigh* At least I don't have to worry about assignments and such.

My faculty is clever to place the event during our break. *upset*

What are you doing?

Anyway, do you use WhatsApp?
It's just conference on medicine and competitions on sport and art events. Combined in one big event together, lasting for a week. I'm part of the food committee. \o/

Yeah, I do. The number is just like my phone number. I didn't know you use WhatsApp. :o
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

I know right. *sigh* At least I don't have to worry about assignments and such.

My faculty is clever to place the event during our break. *upset*
Oh well, I still have lots of assignments. *sigh*

Haha. But isn't it better if it's during breaks? At least, you won't have conflict of priorities between committee work and assignments/classes. It always happens to me. :scry

It's just conference on medicine and competitions on sport and art events. Combined in one big event together, lasting for a week. I'm part of the food committee. \o/

Yeah, I do. The number is just like my phone number. I didn't know you use WhatsApp. :o
That actually sounds kinda fun. I have to admit that the most tiring work can be the most memorable one.
Food division, eh? That and the treasurer are the only divisions I never tried. I suppose a picky eater like me will be useless as food division's member, and I just don't like the big responsibility of handling money [SIZEPT="1"]("It's all about the money, money, money....")[/SIZEPT]. :derp My friends think I fit best in security division. I guess my coldness and strictness are really useful there. And that's the division I'm in for camp tomorrow. :derp

I just recently used it. Well then, we shall communicate using WhatsApp from now on. :3c
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

Haha. But isn't it better if it's during breaks? At least, you won't have conflict of priorities between committee work and assignments/classes. It always happens to me. :scry
Yep, that's the best part.

That actually sounds kinda fun. I have to admit that the most tiring work can be the most memorable one.
Food division, eh? That and the treasurer are the only divisions I never tried. I suppose a picky eater like me will be useless as food division's member, and I just don't like the big responsibility of handling money [SIZEPT="1"]("It's all about the money, money, money....")[/SIZEPT]. :derp My friends think I fit best in security division. I guess my coldness and strictness are really useful there. And that's the division I'm in for camp tomorrow. :derp

I just recently used it. Well then, we shall communicate using WhatsApp from now on. :3c
I guess I was bored with event committee, meaning the ones who organize the rundown and such. Too much headache. I've only lately trying food division, a bit less troublesome because mostly I'm just member and our leader already have places to get food from. So we just have to divide the other works between ourselves. I'm not gonna try security division though, I'm too kind for it. <33 But I can see how it suits you~ XDDD

Hm, still the best way to contact me is by texting me since WhatsApp is on my phone and I'm not online through phone that often.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

I guess I was bored with event committee, meaning the ones who organize the rundown and such. Too much headache. I've only lately trying food division, a bit less troublesome because mostly I'm just member and our leader already have places to get food from. So we just have to divide the other works between ourselves. I'm not gonna try security division though, I'm too kind for it. <33 But I can see how it suits you~ XDDD

Hm, still the best way to contact me is by texting me since WhatsApp is on my phone and I'm not online through phone that often.
The only time I joined event committee, I only worked as MC, so I didn't organize any rundown. :teehee But I know how to do it since I was a head of a committee, and often becoming steering committee too. As someone who often oversees the whole committee, I have to know every work of every division in order to be able to evaluate. *sigh*
You're not too kind, just too lenient. There's a difference. :3c

You have to be online in order to be able to use WhatsApp? I am not often online through my phone too, since, you know, my phone is not that advanced and it's troublesome to be online through it, but I can use WA just fine.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

The only time I joined event committee, I only worked as MC, so I didn't organize any rundown. :teehee But I know how to do it since I was a head of a committee, and often becoming steering committee too. As someone who often oversees the whole committee, I have to know every work of every division in order to be able to evaluate. *sigh*
You're not too kind, just too lenient. There's a difference. :3c
That's lucky. It's most troublesome to make sure things are going properly... If it's a small event then it's okay, but for bigger event with lots of smaller event comprising big one, it's troublesome to keep in touch with so many committee members. So I passed, lol.

You're right. I'm probably too lenient indeed. :(

You have to be online in order to be able to use WhatsApp? I am not often online through my phone too, since, you know, my phone is not that advanced and it's troublesome to be online through it, but I can use WA just fine.
Eh? Your phone has to be connected to internet (or activating mobile data) to be able to use WA right? I never used WA offline. If that's the case then you're online most of the times through phone. -__-
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

That's lucky. It's most troublesome to make sure things are going properly... If it's a small event then it's okay, but for bigger event with lots of smaller event comprising big one, it's troublesome to keep in touch with so many committee members. So I passed, lol.

You're right. I'm probably too lenient indeed. :(
Well, since I am a member of the legislative student body, it's unavoidable.

Of course. :hmph Coz you're not kind.

Eh? Your phone has to be connected to internet (or activating mobile data) to be able to use WA right? I never used WA offline. If that's the case then you're online most of the times through phone. -__-
I think it's the 3G. But I check my WA, and my primary connection is cellular, and the secondary Wi-Fi. Now I prefer to use WA since it's free. (for a year, at least)
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

Well, since I am a member of the legislative student body, it's unavoidable.

Of course. :hmph Coz you're not kind.
Busy body.

*siiiiiiigh* Whatever. I'm being bullied wherever I go to. :mono

I think it's the 3G. But I check my WA, and my primary connection is cellular, and the secondary Wi-Fi. Now I prefer to use WA since it's free. (for a year, at least)
I'm mostly online through my tablet, but I turned of my 3G/mobile data in phone since I don't buy internet package or something like that. I just depend on wi-fi which only available at campus. My boarding house actually has a wi-fi but I have to register number I don't know how to find in my phone so whatever.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

Busy body.

*siiiiiiigh* Whatever. I'm being bullied wherever I go to. :mono
At least I got advantages for being busy. I'm not being busy for nothing. :mono

Your fault for being so fun to bully.

I'm mostly online through my tablet, but I turned of my 3G/mobile data in phone since I don't buy internet package or something like that. I just depend on wi-fi which only available at campus. My boarding house actually has a wi-fi but I have to register number I don't know how to find in my phone so whatever.
All right, all right. Pity, I can talk more through WA since it doesn't drain my money they way texts are.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

That's a shame. How long is this "busy" period going to last?
Until this semester is over. After that, I'll be busy for my thesis, but at least I won't tire myself with many physical activities like this semester.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

At least I got advantages for being busy. I'm not being busy for nothing. :mono

Your fault for being so fun to bully.
Heh. That's good. That means you're not just a slave (though I doubt anyone can make you their slave anyway \o/).

:ck

All right, all right. Pity, I can talk more through WA since it doesn't drain my money they way texts are.
I'll try to get online more. Well, some do contact me through WA too so I'll try to be online there more often. I'll be 24 hours online this week though due to the event so feel free to message me. <3
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

Until this semester is over. After that, I'll be busy for my thesis, but at least I won't tire myself with many physical activities like this semester.
What physical activities are tiring you? :blink
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

Heh. That's good. That means you're not just a slave (though I doubt anyone can make you their slave anyway \o/).

:ck
:hmph Of course no one can make me a slave.

:ck:ck:ck

I'll try to get online more. Well, some do contact me through WA too so I'll try to be online there more often. I'll be 24 hours online this week though due to the event so feel free to message me. <3
:3c

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

What physical activities are tiring you? :blink
All of these organization activities require me to go here and there, from building to building.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

You mean walking? :XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

You mean walking? :XD
That, and walking up and down stairs. :cookiestare When it's urgent, I will run.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top