Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*
What's going on this weekend?
What's going on this weekend?


Yeah, we'll see. I'll clap my hands if you really will open and study it.


Similar to me, except I don't have the camp part. *sigh*I have to go for another camp, as the committee.
I have to go for another camp, as the committee.
Good luck. Hopefully you can get some rest soon.
Doesn't sound much like a break.
Just FYI I'm having one-week break now.
Unfortunately my faculty has this national sport/art/science event so my batch is very busy as the committee. We'll see.

What are you doing?Similar to me, except I don't have the camp part. *sigh*
Thanks!Good luck. Hopefully you can get some rest soon.
But that last part can't be realized soon.
I know right. *sigh* At least I don't have to worry about assignments and such.Doesn't sound much like a break.
Hmm, we're having Petra Parade right now, so my friends from all batch and faculties are busy too, which causes some classes to be dispensed. As usual, I'm unproductive though...![]()
It's just conference on medicine and competitions on sport and art events. Combined in one big event together, lasting for a week. I'm part of the food committee. \o/What are you doing?
Anyway, do you use WhatsApp?

Oh well, I still have lots of assignments. *sigh*I know right. *sigh* At least I don't have to worry about assignments and such.
My faculty is clever to place the event during our break. *upset*
That actually sounds kinda fun. I have to admit that the most tiring work can be the most memorable one.It's just conference on medicine and competitions on sport and art events. Combined in one big event together, lasting for a week. I'm part of the food committee. \o/
Yeah, I do. The number is just like my phone number. I didn't know you use WhatsApp.![]()
My friends think I fit best in security division. I guess my coldness and strictness are really useful there. And that's the division I'm in for camp tomorrow. 

Yep, that's the best part.Haha. But isn't it better if it's during breaks? At least, you won't have conflict of priorities between committee work and assignments/classes. It always happens to me.![]()
I guess I was bored with event committee, meaning the ones who organize the rundown and such. Too much headache. I've only lately trying food division, a bit less troublesome because mostly I'm just member and our leader already have places to get food from. So we just have to divide the other works between ourselves. I'm not gonna try security division though, I'm too kind for it. <33 But I can see how it suits you~ XDDDThat actually sounds kinda fun. I have to admit that the most tiring work can be the most memorable one.
Food division, eh? That and the treasurer are the only divisions I never tried. I suppose a picky eater like me will be useless as food division's member, and I just don't like the big responsibility of handling money [SIZEPT="1"]("It's all about the money, money, money....")[/SIZEPT].My friends think I fit best in security division. I guess my coldness and strictness are really useful there. And that's the division I'm in for camp tomorrow.
I just recently used it. Well then, we shall communicate using WhatsApp from now on.![]()
The only time I joined event committee, I only worked as MC, so I didn't organize any rundown.I guess I was bored with event committee, meaning the ones who organize the rundown and such. Too much headache. I've only lately trying food division, a bit less troublesome because mostly I'm just member and our leader already have places to get food from. So we just have to divide the other works between ourselves. I'm not gonna try security division though, I'm too kind for it. <33 But I can see how it suits you~ XDDD
Hm, still the best way to contact me is by texting me since WhatsApp is on my phone and I'm not online through phone that often.
But I know how to do it since I was a head of a committee, and often becoming steering committee too. As someone who often oversees the whole committee, I have to know every work of every division in order to be able to evaluate. *sigh*
That's lucky. It's most troublesome to make sure things are going properly... If it's a small event then it's okay, but for bigger event with lots of smaller event comprising big one, it's troublesome to keep in touch with so many committee members. So I passed, lol.The only time I joined event committee, I only worked as MC, so I didn't organize any rundown.But I know how to do it since I was a head of a committee, and often becoming steering committee too. As someone who often oversees the whole committee, I have to know every work of every division in order to be able to evaluate. *sigh*
You're not too kind, just too lenient. There's a difference.![]()

Eh? Your phone has to be connected to internet (or activating mobile data) to be able to use WA right? I never used WA offline. If that's the case then you're online most of the times through phone. -__-You have to be online in order to be able to use WhatsApp? I am not often online through my phone too, since, you know, my phone is not that advanced and it's troublesome to be online through it, but I can use WA just fine.
Well, since I am a member of the legislative student body, it's unavoidable.That's lucky. It's most troublesome to make sure things are going properly... If it's a small event then it's okay, but for bigger event with lots of smaller event comprising big one, it's troublesome to keep in touch with so many committee members. So I passed, lol.
You're right. I'm probably too lenient indeed.![]()
Coz you're not kind.I think it's the 3G. But I check my WA, and my primary connection is cellular, and the secondary Wi-Fi. Now I prefer to use WA since it's free. (for a year, at least)Eh? Your phone has to be connected to internet (or activating mobile data) to be able to use WA right? I never used WA offline. If that's the case then you're online most of the times through phone. -__-
Busy body.Well, since I am a member of the legislative student body, it's unavoidable.
Of course.Coz you're not kind.

I'm mostly online through my tablet, but I turned of my 3G/mobile data in phone since I don't buy internet package or something like that. I just depend on wi-fi which only available at campus. My boarding house actually has a wi-fi but I have to register number I don't know how to find in my phone so whatever.I think it's the 3G. But I check my WA, and my primary connection is cellular, and the secondary Wi-Fi. Now I prefer to use WA since it's free. (for a year, at least)
At least I got advantages for being busy. I'm not being busy for nothing.Busy body.
*siiiiiiigh* Whatever. I'm being bullied wherever I go to.![]()

All right, all right. Pity, I can talk more through WA since it doesn't drain my money they way texts are.I'm mostly online through my tablet, but I turned of my 3G/mobile data in phone since I don't buy internet package or something like that. I just depend on wi-fi which only available at campus. My boarding house actually has a wi-fi but I have to register number I don't know how to find in my phone so whatever.
That's a shame. How long is this "busy" period going to last?Thanks!But that last part can't be realized soon.
Until this semester is over. After that, I'll be busy for my thesis, but at least I won't tire myself with many physical activities like this semester.That's a shame. How long is this "busy" period going to last?
Heh. That's good. That means you're not just a slave (though I doubt anyone can make you their slave anyway \o/).At least I got advantages for being busy. I'm not being busy for nothing.
Your fault for being so fun to bully.

I'll try to get online more. Well, some do contact me through WA too so I'll try to be online there more often. I'll be 24 hours online this week though due to the event so feel free to message me. <3All right, all right. Pity, I can talk more through WA since it doesn't drain my money they way texts are.
What physical activities are tiring you?Until this semester is over. After that, I'll be busy for my thesis, but at least I won't tire myself with many physical activities like this semester.

Heh. That's good. That means you're not just a slave (though I doubt anyone can make you their slave anyway \o/).
![]()
Of course no one can make me a slave.


I'll try to get online more. Well, some do contact me through WA too so I'll try to be online there more often. I'll be 24 hours online this week though due to the event so feel free to message me. <3

All of these organization activities require me to go here and there, from building to building.What physical activities are tiring you?![]()

That, and walking up and down stairs.You mean walking?![]()
When it's urgent, I will run.