The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

I glare at my friends, not my students. :hmph
Aren't your students your friends? :o

Not much really. As I said, checking papers and stuffs. Most of the students don't bother to consult their papers to me, so I don't spend that much time. But when some students do consult, I have to set aside some time for them.
Awww, Sensei. :x3
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

Well, I have to read the student's writing and check it for any grammatical mistake. Then I'll instruct the student on how to revise and improve their grammar in their writing. I work for around two hours a week.
Ahh you proof their essays and assignments. Sounds tedious if it's a lot of students, but it doesn't seem like a lot of students bother to hand in their work. These students are around your age, yes? I would feel weird about getting my work checked by someone who is my age. But then again, you're a brainiac and if it's helpful feedback then it's okay.


We corrupt each other. :mono

Not really. Just that he has to be my equal in every aspect... which is a pretty high standard, I have to say. :derp

Nope. Sometimes we have to do something we don't want to, usually for the reasons that it is for the good of many others.
Noooo, you are defintely the bad seed in the group :3c

"Pretty high standard" is an understatement, but you're young and have time to find that person and grow too.

Hmmm I guess there's that, but I would usually only help others if I like them or if it pleases me. :noworry
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

Ahh you proof their essays and assignments. Sounds tedious if it's a lot of students, but it doesn't seem like a lot of students bother to hand in their work. These students are around your age, yes? I would feel weird about getting my work checked by someone who is my age. But then again, you're a brainiac and if it's helpful feedback then it's okay.
They are too lazy to consult me. It's okay if their papers are without mistake, but... :-_-
Mostly they are younger by a year, but yeah... It can't be helped though, since lecturer's assistant should be a senior student.

Noooo, you are defintely the bad seed in the group :3c

"Pretty high standard" is an understatement, but you're young and have time to find that person and grow too.

Hmmm I guess there's that, but I would usually only help others if I like them or if it pleases me. :noworry
If you insist. :mono

Ah, I wonder.....

I abuse people the more I like them. I will hardly do anything bad to acquaintances. :noworry
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

They are too lazy to consult me. It's okay if their papers are without mistake, but... :-_-
Mostly they are younger by a year, but yeah... It can't be helped though, since lecturer's assistant should be a senior student.
Gotcha. I was too lazy for most of my course to hand in my work ahead of time to be proofed by my lecturers, which sometimes resulted in bad grades. It must be quite an honour to hold such a position. I'm not awfully familiar with it but, does every lecturer have a student assistant? I'm guessing it depends more on their workload?

If you insist. :mono

Ah, I wonder.....

I abuse people the more I like them. I will hardly do anything bad to acquaintances. :noworry
I do :mono

:gwah that means you don't like me? *gasps*
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

I abuse people the more I like them. I will hardly do anything bad to acquaintances. :noworry
The first part of the statement is true, the rest... I'm not sure. It feels like you've changed about that. :o
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

Gotcha. I was too lazy for most of my course to hand in my work ahead of time to be proofed by my lecturers, which sometimes resulted in bad grades. It must be quite an honour to hold such a position. I'm not awfully familiar with it but, does every lecturer have a student assistant? I'm guessing it depends more on their workload?
No, not every lecturer. Yes, I suppose it depends on the workload. For majors such as architecture, interior design, and etc, the designing lecturers are the ones who usually have student assistants.

:gwah that means you don't like me? *gasps*
Hmmm. I wonder.

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

The first part of the statement is true, the rest... I'm not sure. It feels like you've changed about that. :o
Hey, I still have to uphold my image in front of my acquaintances. :mono I'm somewhat of a public figure in my uni, after all. My friends will understand since they know my quirks, but acquaintances won't.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Please Distract Me with Comedy or Whatever.

Why you need to be distracted?

Anyway, I think I got a joke for you. I heard it on TV once.

A curious little girl asked her mom, "Mom, how old are you and how much do you weigh?"
Her mother told her, "Oh, sweetie, you don't ask a woman those questions."
Upset and still curious, she confided to her friend, who simply said, "Oh, that's easy. Just look at her driver license to find out those information" so she did.
When her mother was tucking her into bed, she triumphantly proclaimed, "I know how old you are!"
Amused, her mom said, "So how old I am?"
She answered, "33" which surprised her mom since it was correct. She then added, "I also know how much you weigh!"
"How much do I weigh?" her mom replied.
"140 lb, and I know why daddy divorced you."
"Why did he divorce me?"
"Because you got a F in sex!"
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: *unintelligible T-Rex shrieking sounds*

Let's not think about such trivial matter.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Why you need to be distracted?

Anyway, I think I got a joke for you. I heard it on TV once.

A curious little girl asked her mom, "Mom, how old are you and how much do you weigh?"
Her mother told her, "Oh, sweetie, you don't ask a woman those questions."
Upset and still curious, she confided to her friend, who simply said, "Oh, that's easy. Just look at her driver license to find out those information" so she did.
When her mother was tucking her into bed, she triumphantly proclaimed, "I know how old you are!"
Amused, her mom said, "So how old I am?"
She answered, "33" which surprised her mom since it was correct. She then added, "I also know how much you weigh!"
"How much do I weigh?" her mom replied.
"140 lb, and I know why daddy divorced you."
"Why did he divorce me?"
"Because you got a F in sex!"
I need to relax, since I've been too stressed lately. :(

Somehow that joke is not funny for me. :|
 

Zatono

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
3,940
Reaction score
1,649
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Please Distract Me with Comedy or Whatever.

Yukihime...is that Gaius in your set?
 

Zatono

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
3,940
Reaction score
1,649
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Please Distract Me with Comedy or Whatever.

I didn't think anyone besides Kaoz, Riki, and I played FE as far as the staff goes <3

Also after noticing your location I see that my Gaius question was a little dumb haha.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Please Distract Me with Comedy or Whatever.

I didn't think anyone besides Kaoz, Riki, and I played FE as far as the staff goes <3

Also after noticing your location I see that my Gaius question was a little dumb haha.
Haha~ I don't actually play FE, I watch someone else playing. I love the story and the characters though... :blush

Nah, it's okay, not everyone really reads location nowadays.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

:notamused

How's your week been? still in search of comedy?
:3c

It's been a pretty eventful week, with me falling sick in public and stuffs. But looking back, it's been pretty great, at least I know people care for me, and I learn lots of things. Well, I always need amusement. :amuse
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Please Distract Me with Comedy or Whatever.

:3c

It's been a pretty eventful week, with me falling sick in public and stuffs. But looking back, it's been pretty great, at least I know people care for me, and I learn lots of things. Well, I always need amusement. :amuse
:disappoint

I take it you're feeling better now, right? Good to know you've at least taken some positives from all of this, it's nice to see people for us in our time of need and such. What did you do today for your birthday? did you get many nice gifts?

I think I picked up a cold today, so currently got an itchy throat. Ugh. Drinking tea, hopefully I can defeat it before it settles.

We all need amusement from time to time; I get most of mine from reading stuff on here, tumblr, FB or just friends in everyday moments; I'm lucky to have some quite funny friends. Now, yuki...amuse me :derp
 

Zatono

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
3,940
Reaction score
1,649
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Please Distract Me with Comedy or Whatever.

Haha~ I don't actually play FE, I watch someone else playing. I love the story and the characters though... :blush
DAMNIT YUKI

Oh I see, yeah it really was a good game IMO, not sure why people hate on it <.<
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Please Distract Me with Comedy or Whatever.

:disappoint

I take it you're feeling better now, right? Good to know you've at least taken some positives from all of this, it's nice to see people for us in our time of need and such. What did you do today for your birthday? did you get many nice gifts?

I think I picked up a cold today, so currently got an itchy throat. Ugh. Drinking tea, hopefully I can defeat it before it settles.

We all need amusement from time to time; I get most of mine from reading stuff on here, tumblr, FB or just friends in everyday moments; I'm lucky to have some quite funny friends. Now, yuki...amuse me :derp
Much better, though I have still have stomach cramps from time to time.

Working on assignments and stuffs? Since it's Monday. Ugh. No, I don't get any gift only wishes, I gift people instead.

Well, get well soon, cold is such an annoying illness.

I have another form of amusement. Bullying people for example...
Why should I? I have no obligation to do so. :hmph

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

DAMNIT YUKI

Oh I see, yeah it really was a good game IMO, not sure why people hate on it <.<
WHAT? WHY?

Well, people have preferences. :sweat
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Please Distract Me with Comedy or Whatever.

Much better, though I have still have stomach cramps from time to time.

Working on assignments and stuffs? Since it's Monday. Ugh. No, I don't get any gift only wishes, I gift people instead.

Well, get well soon, cold is such an annoying illness.

I have another form of amusement. Bullying people for example...
Why should I? I have no obligation to do so. :hmph

How long do you have left of the year? It seems to me that most countries outside the UK at least, have the tradition to gift others on their birthdays. It seems to unsual to me. Did you treat your friends to food then?
It's gotten worse today, been sneezing and blowing my nose all night. Gotta go have breakfast and some tea then head out. Ugh :faint

Is there any particular person you enjoying bullying or just everyone that crosses your path?
It's not about obligation, it's being nice....:glomp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top