Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Well, since I have no knowledge of recordings and stuff... I love it! It's not just a gesture.

Yes, I remember. xD It's hard for me too, so I understand. But you really do sound good. ^^ *will try to sing better now*

Amei! ^^
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
What's with all the poking? :blink

Adi, thanks for vosting! All the nagging finally paid off! :confetti You have a lovely voice, it's a tough choice between the girls for sexiest voice :headscratch

So.....who's vosting themselves sing then? :plot
we should make a poll, who have the sexiest voice among the girl :zomg
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
You guys are sweet XD It's not good, though^^' Although I appreciate the gesture, I know I have lots of problems with this "recording singing/playing" issue.

Adi: I'm afraid not so soon ;-; You remember how it was when we chatted thru skype xD
Charlie: amei '-'

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Me, 'last time'? O.O
the vost before :? :)
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Nana! <3

I'd love to sing together with you one day. ^^ And play guitars.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You can record something for us too ^-^ I know you also have a guitar _hopefully one that no animal touched.
So, what do you say? xD Bet Charlie would like it too '-'
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
yeshhhhh a featuring :arf:arf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Adi, thanks for vosting! All the nagging finally paid off! :confetti You have a lovely voice, it's a tough choice between the girls for sexiest voice :headscratch

So.....who's vosting themselves sing then? :plot
Sorry, I missed this.

Thank youuu! ^^ Yep, the nagging really did pay off. Xi0's "JUST DO IT!" was the last straw. xD He Startled me today (actually yesterday) and I just had to, I guess. :D

Nana already vosted herself singing, so... it's me, Ancy and Totinona left.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Nana...(may I call you Nana?)...you have a beautiful voice:wtf

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

I vosted....
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
You can record something for us too ^-^ I know you also have a guitar _hopefully one that no animal touched.
So, what do you say? xD Bet Charlie would like it too '-'
I'm not good at recording. o.o I'll have to find some software for that, the Windows one is no good (if anyone could help with that, I'd appreciate it). I'm also still bad at the guitar, I can't tune it right. I have a tuner on my PC, but it's really hard to work with it, somehow. I really need help with tuning. >< (Orgz, where are you? T.T) My guitar always sounds off in my hands and very good when someone who knows how to play is using it. So hopefully, I'll do some recordings in the future. ^^
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
You can record something for us too ^-^ I know you also have a guitar _hopefully one that no animal touched.
So, what do you say? xD Bet Charlie would like it too '-'
can i try too i happen to have a Stratocaster (can;t play it yet tho :D) (i know the Binks no sake o from One Piece)
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:zomg Guitar-kun!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm not holding you, Me '-'
Kidding, sure, lol xD Do it *-*

Adi, I used the windows one D:
I used to have another software for that like ages ago... Don't recall the name ._. MusicBox or something
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
i did a little rap, its ur turn to sing Ancy, no excuse :yelling
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Scav...did you just ..rapp?:amuse
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
yeah it did :D i understood nothing xcept the rock in the end :D
 
Top