Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi, Farfalla. Your sig. is so much cuter, but thanks. Right now, it seems that people are just waiting for xi0 to sing and vost :amuse Love to hear yours, too. :^_^
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Hi, Farfalla. Your sig. is so much cuter, but thanks. Right now, it seems that people are just waiting for xi0 to sing and vost :amuse Love to hear yours, too. :^_^
But I don't want to sing -_-;
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
SING GARY SING!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
SING GARY SING!
Don't you know I'll just waste time finding the perfect song until everyone forgets? :cookiehand



What happened to us each singing a line at a time? :yelling

---------- Post added at 04:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

I think he'll vost-sing if/when he feels like doing that xD Meanwhile, it's good to see musicians around *-*
Errr...well I'll obviously vost again...but sing...:derp
 

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
:cheerbunny:cheerbunny:cheerbunny:cheerbunny:cheerbunny

xi0
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
:XD Just to vost or to sing? Because I've vosted many many times before...maybe the links expired?

:cheerbunny:cheerbunny:cheerbunny:cheerbunny:cheerbunny
​

sing and vost​
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Don't you know I'll just waste time finding the perfect song until everyone forgets? :cookiehand



What happened to us each singing a line at a time? :yelling

---------- Post added at 04:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------



Errr...well I'll obviously vost again...but sing...:derp

What do you mean by "What happened to us each singing a line at a time?"

:cookiehand
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Someone suggested that...Adi maybe? :?bunny
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Just sing anything for Christ sake!!! We aren't getting younger here!!! What's your problem?? Wanna kill people with anxiety? ò.ó!!! God damn Maryland! (although I like its name)
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
So lately, been wonderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring,
who will be therrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre, to take my place,
when I'm gone, you'll need love,
to light the shadows on yourrrrrrrrrrrrrrr face...

I can play the song... I can't sing the lyrics :scry
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Just sing anything for Christ sake!!! We aren't getting younger here!!! What's your problem?? Wanna kill people with anxiety? ò.ó!!! God damn Maryland! (although I like its name)
:iik

Did you have a bad day? Bored? ........what does Maryland have to do with this? :oh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Nooooooo I can't have a bad day here, they have cheap candies o.o
I had a shopping day so... not bad at all.
Maybe you should sing Oh Happy Day then, since we got a theme '-'
Aren't you from Marilândia? D:
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Nooooooo I can't have a bad day here, they have cheap candies o.o
I had a shopping day so... not bad at all.
Maybe you should sing Oh Happy Day then, since we got a theme '-'
Aren't you from Marilândia? D:
Oh...so you're just hyper :cookiehand

No, I'm from Maryland :oh

I won't damn whatever place you were from if you were annoying me :neutral
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Don't even know where I'm from ;-;
I heard some hip hop artists have a "Where I'm From" song you can sing '-'
I know it's Brazil :XD

Maybe Marilândia? :derp

.....a what?
 
Top