Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Inventing a new language Ust???...Let's call it Usfregian :derp
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I'd like to hear you give a shot at a language you've hardly ever heard.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Finish?? yeah, yeah...zomgingin Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Really, finnish is like the promised land of tongue twisters...
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
do eeet...what are you waiting for?



so people can twist French and Finish in one go :derp
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I'm thinking which one to use. I can't be too cruel, but I can't pick an easy one either.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ust totally went off script in the latter part of that vost; bloody hilarious lol I keep listening to it just to get to the moment where I imagine him thinking "fuck this, I'ma freestyle this shit" :rofl

And smexy voice Ancy :heh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,085
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ust totally went off script in the latter part of that vost; bloody hilarious lol I keep listening to it just to get to the moment where I imagine him thinking "fuck this, I'ma freestyle this shit" :rofl

And smexy voice Ancy :heh
lmao - ust was funny - :nod
Orginally was going to troll and just say shuushushu - shhhhussshsssuuu, repeatedly ^^:
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
That went suprisingly well Charlie. Not very fast, but you prounenced it about right :D
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,085
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That went suprisingly well Charlie. Not very fast, but you prounenced it about right :D
Thanks - I listend to your vost several times to try and remmeber how to pronounce it but when I got to papupata it came out papu- puta - I was like shitttt.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I'll do it later today Ust.


I wont forget those beers offered either...
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Was my pronunciation good??? :huh
Except for the s and ch which are mixed a bit (but that's impossible not to) that's almost perfect

lmao - ust was funny - :nod
Orginally was going to troll and just say shuushushu - shhhhussshsssuuu, repeatedly ^^:
Well you managed quite well so thanks for playing the game :-)

Thanks Ustegius for this funny one (How many points is the p in Finish scrabble...)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,085
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well you managed quite well so thanks for playing the game :-)

Thanks Ustegius for this funny one (How many points is the p in Finish scrabble...)
Haha - so I dint kill the french too badly huh?

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

This was so fun though - any new challenges / ers?

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Okay - new challenge is up ~~ <3 Excuse my voice - is a bit down due to a cold.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Imp your ust one was pretty Gnarly - nice job!
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Imp sounds very Finnish, actually :oh


Finnirator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:arf​
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,085
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Imp sounds very Finnish, actually :oh


Finnirator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:arf​
Yeah - his was the best - do one too.

Accept the challenge :nod
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I tried one, but I sound like a retarded hobo...panalatum agalatum is over 9000
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,085
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I tried one, but I sound like a retarded hobo...panalatum agalatum is over 9000
Well at-least you didn't make a curse word out of it. ^^:
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
What languages are yours in Charles?

Edit: Oh malayam.. I should read better. >_>
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
nailed it :hip
 
Top