Dunno,I kinda gave up after the first two words.seriously what are you saying at the second half?![]()
Dunno,I kinda gave up after the first two words.seriously what are you saying at the second half?![]()




lmao - ust was funny -Ust totally went off script in the latter part of that vost; bloody hilarious lol I keep listening to it just to get to the moment where I imagine him thinking "fuck this, I'ma freestyle this shit"
And smexy voice Ancy![]()


Thanks - I listend to your vost several times to try and remmeber how to pronounce it but when I got to papupata it came out papu- puta - I was like shitttt.That went suprisingly well Charlie. Not very fast, but you prounenced it about right![]()
Except for the s and ch which are mixed a bit (but that's impossible not to) that's almost perfectWas my pronunciation good???![]()
Well you managed quite well so thanks for playing the game :-)lmao - ust was funny -
Orginally was going to troll and just say shuushushu - shhhhussshsssuuu, repeatedly ^^:
Haha - so I dint kill the french too badly huh?Well you managed quite well so thanks for playing the game :-)
Thanks Ustegius for this funny one (How many points is the p in Finish scrabble...)

Yeah - his was the best - do one too.Imp sounds very Finnish, actually
Finnirator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well at-least you didn't make a curse word out of it. ^^:I tried one, but I sound like a retarded hobo...panalatum agalatum is over 9000
