- Joined
- Dec 28, 2005
- Messages
- 513
- Reaction score
- 150
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
And more to come! We've just been busywithsomestuffthatshouldbefinishedsoon.


Excellent!The Exa said:We have it done already ^_^
Will be released eventually <3
Yeah.. I've found that system to be handy for whenever I need to find the chapter in order to help somebody out (or for my own reference) ^_^Reaver Reload said:Thanks for the awesome comments on my chapters, GK <3
And we're releasing real soon like some older chapters, so the consistency isn't as fantastic as it has been in the last few chapters, but still worth adding to your collection.
And I must say, I'm going to have to steal your idea of organising your manga folder like that. Mine is just a whole spam of numbers and no nice thumbies. 308 has almost been finished, so I'm sure Exie could release a little preview.


[br]Posted on: July 30, 2006, 08:38:30 AM_________________________________________________
Gold Knight said:Aww, too bad. T_T
Anybody wanting to color page 2 of Ch. 305 in Volume 34 for me?![]()


GK cannot login for some reason right now i believe, but it looks great, especially if he's gonna use it like a preview. ^__^clarity142 said:There ya go GK, Stiluz got a gift for you. Isn't that nice?![]()
Hehehe... Sai is one of my favorites to throw some color on.Khal said:The sai fanboy in me likes it =P

Great! I'll be waiting.The Exa said:Psh.
Zarosaki 318 in few hours..
