The Zarosaki thread!

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
And more to come! We've just been busywithsomestuffthatshouldbefinishedsoon.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Can't wait... and I mean that in the most honest way possible. These last two chapters took my breath away, and it's the first time I may consider re-reading the colored version more often than the original b&w chapters.[br]Posted on: July 12, 2006, 11:35:30 AM_________________________________________________* * *

Can I make a request of somebody on the Zarosaki staff?

On my PC, I have a tendency to put colored pages (usually covers or the first pages, typically to keep from spoiling the chapter for myself if I've forgotten an exciting later page in it) as the "label" on the front of the folders of my Naruto chapters. For example, here is what my folder for Volume 28 looks like at the moment:



If you'll notice, I used Zarosaki's colorings of two of your pages for the labels for Chapter 246 and 249.

And now therein lies my request, take a look at my Volume 35 folder:



If you'll notice, one of these chapters is missing a colored label. That's Chapter 308.

Anyone wanting to color a page from that chapter for me? First page is fine. XD
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
We have it done already ^_^

Will be released eventually <3
 

Reaver Reload

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
259
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Thanks for the awesome comments on my chapters, GK <3
And we're releasing real soon like some older chapters, so the consistency isn't as fantastic as it has been in the last few chapters, but still worth adding to your collection.

And I must say, I'm going to have to steal your idea of organising your manga folder like that. Mine is just a whole spam of numbers and no nice thumbies. 308 has almost been finished, so I'm sure Exie could release a little preview.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
The Exa said:
We have it done already ^_^

Will be released eventually <3
Excellent!

Reaver Reload said:
Thanks for the awesome comments on my chapters, GK <3
And we're releasing real soon like some older chapters, so the consistency isn't as fantastic as it has been in the last few chapters, but still worth adding to your collection.

And I must say, I'm going to have to steal your idea of organising your manga folder like that. Mine is just a whole spam of numbers and no nice thumbies. 308 has almost been finished, so I'm sure Exie could release a little preview.
Yeah.. I've found that system to be handy for whenever I need to find the chapter in order to help somebody out (or for my own reference) ^_^

And a preview would be awesome. Will smex anybody sending one my way!

(*secretly hopes for Clarity to be the one to send it >_> *)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I registered <3
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
damnyoupeople

You're not allowed to stop asking stuff :cry
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I would like to ask Sasuke-sama just how long it took him to do pages 14-15 of chapter 272! Holy cow! That was a beautifully colored chapter btw, Zarosaki, give yourself a pat on your backs for that one.

273 was also stellar as well. You guys have really improved leaps and bounds.
 

clarity142

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
365
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
i haven't seen sasuke_sama for a while :crying
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Aww, too bad. T_T

Anybody wanting to color page 2 of Ch. 305 in Volume 34 for me? :wtf
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
If I can do it the rapepaintstyle way, I'd be happy to. :amuse[br]Posted on: July 30, 2006, 08:38:30 AM_________________________________________________
Gold Knight said:
Aww, too bad. T_T

Anybody wanting to color page 2 of Ch. 305 in Volume 34 for me? :wtf


I guess you can see I got a bit tired in the end, many panels and details and shit. I guess it became more than a rapethrough, but it was an interesting pic to work with. :amuse
 

clarity142

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
365
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
There ya go GK, Stiluz got a gift for you. Isn't that nice? :wtf
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
clarity142 said:
There ya go GK, Stiluz got a gift for you. Isn't that nice? :wtf
GK cannot login for some reason right now i believe, but it looks great, especially if he's gonna use it like a preview. ^__^

The sai fanboy in me likes it =P
 

eaballer10

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
608
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Khal said:
The sai fanboy in me likes it =P
Hehehe... Sai is one of my favorites to throw some color on.

And superish job, Stiluz. As I said before... some of your rapethroughs are better than some people to try. So who the people who are unaware of your awesomeness, they'd never know what a rapethrough was. :p

*Another <333 page from Stiluz*
 

Reaver Reload

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
259
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I hated Sai, but I fell in love with him when he let Sakura fall to her mokuton-tentacle doom.

But I love Sakura now, so...

Sod it. Free love for everybody <333
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Loved that page Stiluz <3 You guys are AWESOME.

And yeah, I had trouble logging in MH all week (even lost internet connection for awhile). I'm back. Sorry about the long delay in replying, but I really do appreciate it!
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Psh.

Zarosaki 318 in few hours..
 

Saaruto

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You know, I just found this thread. Man...Anyways. I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Saaruto, the lowest member on the Zarosaki foodchain. I occasionally do stuff, like basing.
 
Top