- Joined
- Feb 26, 2007
- Messages
- 2,566
- Reaction score
- 10
- Age
- 43
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I wonder what PY will say when she comes in here and see's us talking about this!cant wait

that's what I have to say
next time, it'll be the toilet!! 
you are alone in thinking that, you knowinvite her, she's even more evil than us y'know![]()

anywaaaaaayyyyyyy.....what I really wanted to stop by here for was to congratulate you again on being a translator! ^^ and...let's see...some questions.....
you don't read One Piece?! why not?!?!
go!! read!! enlighten yourself!!
(.....or maybe you do read it, and I just missed something....
)ok, more questions....are you living on campus this semester? and what is your favorite class you're taking? and.........do you like sports? and......oh, I'm taking Japanese too ^^ that's not a question, just felt like informing you......ah, ok, what is your favorite pizza topping?


(
again for the poor penguins
)
cant wait

)
)














. Well I send them a video tape of me giving them the message.