The Zwivix Thread | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Zwivix Thread

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I wonder what PY will say when she comes in here and see's us talking about this!:D cant wait
:fry

that's what I have to say :noworry next time, it'll be the toilet!! :kukuku

invite her, she's even more evil than us y'know :noworry
you are alone in thinking that, you know :amuse

anywaaaaaayyyyyyy.....what I really wanted to stop by here for was to congratulate you again on being a translator! ^^ and...let's see...some questions.....

you don't read One Piece?! why not?!?! :yelling go!! read!! enlighten yourself!! :smile-big (.....or maybe you do read it, and I just missed something.... :XD )

ok, more questions....are you living on campus this semester? and what is your favorite class you're taking? and.........do you like sports? and......oh, I'm taking Japanese too ^^ that's not a question, just felt like informing you......ah, ok, what is your favorite pizza topping? :amuse

:bye

( :fry again for the poor penguins :notrust )

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico

that's what I have to say :noworry next time, it'll be the toilet!! :kukuku
What i dont get it, be the toilet. Master enlighten me with your strange ways:worship2

you are alone in thinking that, you know :amuse

mmm...maybe not.

(just kidding :tem)

(not really:p )

anywaaaaaayyyyyyy.....what I really wanted to stop by here for was to congratulate you again on being a translator! ^^ and...let's see...some questions.....

you don't read One Piece?! why not?!?! :yelling go!! read!! enlighten yourself!! :smile-big (.....or maybe you do read it, and I just missed something.... :XD )

ok, more questions....are you living on campus this semester? and what is your favorite class you're taking? and.........do you like sports? and......oh, I'm taking Japanese too ^^ that's not a question, just felt like informing you......ah, ok, what is your favorite pizza topping? :amuse

:bye

( :fry again for the poor penguins :notrust )
Well annnywayyy thanks one again.:tackle

I did read One Piece, the chapters when they were fighting the Shark People guys..on that Island, sorry for not being so specific. I perfer watching the anime on T.V.

I'm not living on campus this semester, but i'll wait to live on Campus until next fall so i can get the whole expiereince, I cant wait! :woot

I do like sports, i like futbol, football,basketball,and im beginning to like tennis.I play all of them sometimes but not with a passion to go pro.

Cool on taking Japanese. hope your really enjoying it.

My favorite topping on a Pizza. I think ive put onion dip on it and it was great!:woo

Zwivix

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
i hereby start the L.E.P.A.P.Y.I.E. association :XD
The what...Wanna maybe make an alliance with the PSBQ Brigade. Soon everyone is gonna start their oen associations or brigade. Lol this should be fun to see what people come up with.

richvh

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
How'd you get enough experience with written Japanese to attempt a translation?

Zwivix

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
We'll i just hung out with my friends alot and they showed me alot. I'm actually really unsure on my translations, thats why i pass them by my friends before i post them here.

As i figure it the only way to get more expierience is to practice.

Man, this feels like your really drilling me. I was expecting this thread to be like some of the mods thread where we have fun?

rich how bout next time you also ask me something personal?

iThePirate

Reaction score
Country
British Antarctic Territory
The what...Wanna maybe make an alliance with the PSBQ Brigade. Soon everyone is gonna start their oen associations or brigade. Lol this should be fun to see what people come up with.
for sure, just have to remember what L.E.P.A.P.Y.I.E. stands for :headscratch

Man, this feels like your really drilling me.
ive gotten that feelin aswell, man, its like an interrogation or sumthin :omg

richvh

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey, feel free to return the favor in my thread.

Zwivix

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
for sure, just have to remember what L.E.P.A.P.Y.I.E. stands for :headscratch
Aww comon you forgot what your own association stand for. Well i know its something about PY....

ive gotten that feelin aswell, man, its like an interrogation or sumthin :omg
Yea, but if it is an interrogation, its fine with me. I just dont know why their doing this..I can handle it. ;)

Hey, feel free to return the favor in my thread.
Lol. Im not that kind of person. How about we hangout in your thread instead?

Last edited:

iThePirate

Reaction score
Country
Aww comon you forgot what your own association stand for. Well i know its something about PY....
L.E.P.A.P.Y.I.E = Lets Eat Penguins And PaperYomiko Is Evil that was it :D

Yea, but if it is an interrogation, its fine with me. I just dont know why their doing this..I can handle it. ;)
interrogations can be fun though, ever had a real one?

richvh

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United States
'Tisn't an interrogation, anyway - more like an interview.

Zwivix

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
L.E.P.A.P.Y.I.E = Lets Eat Penguins And PaperYomiko Is Evil that was it :D
Oh lol thats great. So do we got an official alliance....

interrogations can be fun though, ever had a real one?
Lol how can interrogations be fun, i wouldnt know since ive never had a real one before. Have you?

'Tisn't an interrogation, anyway - more like an interview.
It's okay i get it dont even think about it. This is why this thread was created. You may continue now.

iThePirate

Reaction score
Country
Oh lol thats great. So do we got an official alliance....
wouldn't it be better if we agreed on one name (a new one preferably) since, well we its us you n me in two diffrent groups :blink

Lol how can interrogations be fun, i wouldnt know since ive never had a real one before. Have you?
well ive always seen myself as quite the capable liar, but my first time in a police interrogation really chocked me, they saw right through me! albeit i was only 12 then but still :omg
i learnt how to lie even better after that n after the 3 following ones aswell :kukuku

Zwivix

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
wouldn't it be better if we agreed on one name (a new one preferably) since, well we its us you n me in two diffrent groups :blink
Yes we should come up with a name. But we will keep our agenda hidden from PY. We should also move away from Penguins, and look at the bigger picture.

well ive always seen myself as quite the capable liar, but my first time in a police interrogation really chocked me, they saw right through me! albeit i was only 12 then but still :omg
i learnt how to lie even better after that n after the 3 following ones aswell :kukuku
Well, I'm lucky that i havent been interrogated, so i am sorry to say that i dont know how to lie very well. The cops will always see right through you, it doesnt matter how good you are at liying the true will always come out, eventually you will get caught.

iThePirate

Reaction score
Country
Yes we should come up with a name. But we will keep our agenda hidden from PY. We should also move away from Penguins, and look at the bigger picture.
move away from penguins sounds good enough, define bigger picture.

Well, I'm lucky that i havent been interrogated, so i am sorry to say that i dont know how to lie very well. The cops will always see right through you, it doesnt matter how good you are at liying the true will always come out, eventually you will get caught.
nah cops are still human my lies could beat em but at the same time they could beat me (literally :notrust)

Zwivix

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
move away from penguins sounds good enough, define bigger picture.
Comon dont tell me you dont see it? We have all kinds of animals we can use. We have the world at our finger tips. We can even use zombies! Or anything that will get PY mad :gigglebunny

nah cops are still human my lies could beat em but at the same time they could beat me (literally :notrust)
You can fool some people some of the time but you cant beat all people all the time.:sweat

Yes, cops can truly beat you, but you can beat them back..just wait for them to get off duty so they dont have their gun with them, and then :laser

iThePirate

Reaction score
Country
Comon dont tell me you dont see it? We have all kinds of animals we can use. We have the world at our finger tips. We can even use zombies! Or anything that will get PY mad :gigglebunny
why dont we just blow up the guinness brewry? that'll make her go berserk! :rofl

You can fool some people some of the time but you cant beat all people all the time.:sweat

Yes, cops can truly beat you, but you can beat them back..just wait for them to get off duty so they dont have their gun with them, and then :laser
if i get busted for that its the madda fakka's still a cop with'll result in me havin my ass whopped by like, 20 o'em -_-;

Zwivix

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
why dont we just blow up the guinness brewry? that'll make her go berserk! :rofl
Ok so it decided we blow up the guinness brewries all over the world! :occa

Now how are we gonna do that? We need more people
if i get busted for that its the madda fakka's still a cop with'll result in me havin my ass whopped by like, 20 o'em -_-;
Yes, its true. So the only way you would blow up a cop would be if you already decided you were gonna go out with a bang! :guns

iThePirate

Reaction score
Country
Ok so it decided we blow up the guinness brewries all over the world! :occa

Now how are we gonna do that? We need more people
just tell al quaida (how the fudge do they spell it anyways? :blink) that guinness are makin fun of mohammed the prophet :plot

Zwivix

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
just tell al quaida (how the fudge do they spell it anyways? :blink) that guinness are makin fun of mohammed the prophet :plot
Mmm thats not a bad idea...:clap2. Well I send them a video tape of me giving them the message.

I better get to class and find a video camera.:whoo