The Zwivix Thread

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Well I'm trying to give them a false sense of security...then when the time is right...BOOM! HeadShot!

BTW It's gonna take me $159 to get my name trademarked...lol. I actually might do it but when i have some money to spare...
159 bucks? start a donation drive :XD
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Eh can i see those other sigs you were talkin bout please
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
159 bucks? start a donation drive :XD
Lol. yea but then again, when people use my name without my permission I can sue...see more evil! XD
Eh can i see those other sigs you were talkin bout please
Sure they were on the hangout thread just click where they say spoiler and they will be revealed..
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
isnt it more evil to get em to pay for the TM n then sue em for usin' ya name?
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
isnt it more evil to get em to pay for the TM n then sue em for usin' ya name?
Yea thats what I ment if i get the TM if people use my name without my permission then i can sue! I think?
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Ossu :hi5
another question from me
what's your fave foods?
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Ossu :hi5
another question from me
what's your fave foods?
Well my favorite food would have to be mexican food, especially food from back in my home town in Mexico. I don't know how a lady in a store does it but she makes the best enchilladas in the world! But I'm starting to like Japanese food alot more, I had never tasted it before and its pretty good.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
what music do you like?
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
what music do you like?
Well I like any good song, but the genre that I perfer is Hip-Hop R&B...stuff like that. But I like alot of Rock songs, and others. Just like the one that you see when you click on my quote in my siggie! :amuse
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Zwivix those food choices are good. Japanease food or chinease food are both good but any type of latin food is the best even though i cant pronounce half the namez and im puerto rican
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Zwivix those food choices are good. Japanease food or chinease food are both good but any type of latin food is the best even though i cant pronounce half the namez and im puerto rican
Lol. Yea some of the names are wierd...But latin food is the best food in the world!(in taste) casue when it comes to health its like serving heart attack on a tortilla!

I'm getting used to having Japanese food, since I dont like seafood that much and much of the Japanese cuisine that I have tasted is some how related to the sea... But eating some kinds of fish is just ....yuck!

I also dont like onions or garlic, if I can taste even a hint of onion or garlic( Meaning that they put too much) I will not eat another bite. This does not mean that the food cannot have onion or garlic, since most food might need it, but if its got so much than its even slightly over powering.
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah i hate when the people at the italin resturant put tooo much garlic on my rollz. Japanease food is good but i saw something real funy. I was watching(i dont remember what) something and this guy was in japan at a resturant. they served him up some food and when he looked at the cut off fish head it was still moving. That was kinda weird
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Yeah i hate when the people at the italin resturant put tooo much garlic on my rollz. Japanease food is good but i saw something real funy. I was watching(i dont remember what) something and this guy was in japan at a resturant. they served him up some food and when he looked at the cut off fish head it was still moving. That was kinda weird
Lol. That kindda reminds me of the movie a Christmas Story when they go to a restaurant for Christmas, chinese I believe, and they serve them some goose, but it still has the head! :blink So they guy comes back with a cleaver and cuts the head of right on the table.! lol that was funny!
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah the dude was like " the fish is still swiming". Anyway i dont think id eat goose in the first place. If its chinease im probally eatin general tsos chiken with rice, spare ribs, chicken wingz, an egg roll, egg fu yung, any lo mein and thats bout it
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Well I dont really eat Chinese food, but they recently opened a restaurant near my house and I'll got eat all you just told me about...
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes good idea. Chineasee food is good. Thats alot of food though so it will be a difficult task.
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Lol... I didnt mean all at once....But thats not a bad idea...

Anyway you got any other questions for me?
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This is sorta like the one i put on the what would you do theard

If someone told you they would kill you if you keep reading one piece what would you do?
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
This is sorta like the one i put on the what would you do theard

If someone told you they would kill you if you keep reading one piece what would you do?
One Piece like the manga...Well I would do nothing since I dont read it I would live!!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Well I like any good song, but the genre that I perfer is Hip-Hop R&B...stuff like that. But I like alot of Rock songs, and others. Just like the one that you see when you click on my quote in my siggie! :amuse
thats kind of a sad song..

one o'my favourite sad songs (well the guitar part anyways) is this, the guitarparts i like are at 1:40 n 3:56

that guitarplayer has feelin'.
 
Top